Missing Iberia...

Guest FullMetalFrank

Guest FullMetalFrank

The past few days have been really strange... My daughter, out of the blue, started drawing me pictures of him. And this morning she told me she saw him in a dream, and that he was still here with us. And he has been heavily on my mind. It's still a couple months shy of the anniversary of his death. Frank has been clinging to me like crazy, I don't know, it's just wierd. I am not a huge believer in things supernatural; but his presence is definately being felt here.

Iberia and my daughter were never "best friends" he was a little bit intolerant of the little ones but she loved him, anyways and she knew how much we loved him. I think she is missing him as much as I am. Hence the pictures. She told me she wanted me to be able to see him any time I wanted... The pictures she draws, he's always smiling. I hope she is right, and he's smiling at the Bridge.

Guest CoachGrieber

I'm not really one to think about the hereafter, but, it seems to me that Iberia sure feels your love for him and is maybe even working through your little skinkid to tell you that he's happy :bannana :pepper

Yes...he is smiling...he smiles down upon you every day. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Up till Susan died, I'd always kind of wanted to believe that animals could come back, and I believed in the hereafter in a Christian way. When Suze went, I was amazed at some of the experiences I had.

I really felt her presence in the back of the car when we next passed the vet school where she died. Jim did one or two things that she used to do, but he didn't - and he's never done them again. I feel she was letting me know, through him, that she was still here. I would feel her especially in the garden in the evening, as if she was by my side. Some of this could be explained by wishful thinking, but not all of it.

Jim would - and still sometimes does - stand looking up the garden as if he can see something beyond my vision. When Suze went, he'd sometimes stand there for half an hour in the middle of the night, refusing to come in. He never did before.

Recently we had a communicator talk to Jim and Renie (via photographs), and I also sent her a picture of Suze. She said in her reply 'I can't remember if you told me if one of these dogs had passed on, but if not, you have a spirit dog whose presence is particularly strong in the kitchen'.

The longer I live, the more I believe in things which aren't necessarily logical, and may defy science as we know it now. The continuation of life beyond the death of the body is one - and also that animals do have a soul.

Why not ask a communicator to talk to him for you?

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

I fully believe the ones we loved so much are still here with us, watching over us. Sometimes I see a flash of white in the backyard--and I know it's Em.

Iberia's spirit will always be with you.

:gh_run

Laurie

**& Angels Emily, Beatrice, Okie, Rhemus ,Vixen, and Rose-always in my heart**

Guest FullMetalFrank

Thanks you guys, you're the best... Good to think I am not going crazy! We all miss my sweet guy. He was a one-of-a-kind fellow who will remain in my heart, forever.

Guest ProudGreyMom

Of course you miss your sweetie and he is with you for sure. My Ben has been gone for about 8 months and I still feel like he's here with us. Don't be afraid to tell him you love him and that you don't mind that he is watching over you.

:weep

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Iberia will stay will all of us, always...hugs to you, Robbie... maybe he's trying to tell you something...help you make some kind of decision you're supposed to make, or something...at some point, it will become clear why he's been such a strong presence recently :f_pink

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest Jengonetothedogs

Scritches to you in memory of Iberia [surely I can't be the only human who like scritches as much as these puppers?!]

Guest how888

I could write a book on this subject! Yes, I believe he is truly with you and I have had several friends with similar experiences after their pets passed away.Howie has been gone since Feb. 17th and I felt a strong presence twice now, so strong that my new dog Nike acted strange and also did a few things Howie use to do. Just really strange. I just know they are over that bridge watching over all of us and one day we will all be together.Children pick up on a lot of things and when she start drawing his picture that was a sign for sure. I hurt with you and for you. :gh_run2

Guest Guest

Yes he is there with you. That is the beautiful mystery of life and the hereafter.Just believe in the magic of it all and be so fortunate to have had so many special memories.

Guest auntiesara

yes they can come back. Sweetie appeared to her Dad. She was in the backyard. She had her tail (partial amputation before we got her) and her leg she had lost to osteosarcoma. A few days later we learned that a client( I used to be a personal care attendant) had died in his sleep. Sweetie had gone to the client's home and was friendly with his dog and seemed to be trying to tell us. Also a few years later Tango sensed spirits in our backyard at night after more bereavements and was afraid to go out. You aren't alone. They love us so much....

Sara

Guest bigdogsfive

To Iberia's Mom,

My name is Kathy & have 3 great danes. I hope this is okey. Howie's mom is one of my best friends. Linda & Tim suffered terribly when Howie went over. I sincerely believe, our love furry friends do sent messages & angels to watch over, guide & protect us when we are left without them. Yes, they do communicate with us, sometimes not in a way we understand immediately. Follow your heart and miracles happen. Kathy & Kids

Guest lillysmum

I lost my heeler cross, Aussie, in December 2001. He was a wonderful dog in every way.

When we adopted Lilly, there were some physical similarities that both DH and I picked up on. Examples? Lilly shakes (her body) the same way Aussie did, she has this sideways look like Aussie did, and numerous things that we both say, "Aussie did that too!"

I believe they're always around in spirit. They know how much they're loved and missed, and they're trying to let us know they're still here, but in a different form. I do believe in life after death - and I believe in it for animals other than humans as well as for us. Dogs, sharing our space so closely, would be just as likely to have their spirit around as people, IMO.

Enjoy your time with Iberia's presence - that's what he means for you to do. Take comfort in it. I know I do. :)

It's spring across the bridge, too, and perhaps he is feeling spring-frisky and wanting to tell you it's time for renewal.

Hugs.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest ProudGreyMom

I just finished studying pet loss in my vet assistant classes and when it comes to children and their dealing with the loss of a pet, it said they will often draw pictures out of the blue when they miss their friend.

I work in the schools and our social worker always tells us that kids work through a lot of emotions through their art creations (adults can too). Sorry it is a sad time for you. I too think about our past pets and imagine that they are enjoying their favorite hobbies such as digging, stealing beanie babies, couter surfing etc but not having someone fuss at them to stop.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)