Remembering Howie

Guest Honeysmom

Guest Honeysmom

At Linda's request I am posting this tribute to Howie who has passed on Feb.17th 2004. She will post her words also. We will remember you always --Howie!390924_3.jpg

This is Howie's tribute page from Linda's grandson, Tyler.My Webpage

Guest Kim, Frank, Tyler and Dylan

We miss you, Howie!! Your always in our thoughts and prayers!! You were such a special dog and loved by many!!

Guest how888

To my precious Howie, I will never forget the first time I saw you, my very first greyhound. I can't began to express the joy and love you brought into our lives and how you taught me so many meaningful life lessons. You got sick so fast and God took you to the bridge to play with the best. After reading so much on this site and learning from you I opened my home to a new grey called Nike. He will never take your place, but he is beautiful and we will love him as much as we loved you. Someday," Over The Rainbow," we will meet again.This is a tribute to you Howie, run like the wind baby.Be that free and gentle spirit you always were. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Edited by how888

Guest KyGrey

That is a beautiful tribute!

Run free Howie!

May you keep your eye on those left behind. They will be waiting to see you again.

Run free sweet Howie...you are missed and loved. :f_red:f_whitef_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest auntiesara

What beautiful tributes. At least you have some comfort in knowing we WILL see them again.

Sara

Edited by auntiesara

Guest 2greygirls

I am new here, and I don't know anyone well, but my heart breaks for you. There is nothing quite like the love of a hound. He is still with you. I believe that. When things are hard, remember that he is waiting at the Bridge. :gh_run:f_pink

• 1 month later...
Guest how888

My heart aches for my precious Howie for it is his 3rd month anniversary and I found a roll of film I never developed and sure enough he was on it. What a gift from those beautiful bridge kids!! I had always wished I'd taken more pictures.Strange isn't it that it'!s his 3rd month anniversary and now more pictures? :angelwings:angelwings:gh_run2

Guest argolola

What a beautiful tribute for a beautiful hound. I cried when I read it. It hurts so much to let them go, but I do believe we will be reunited with them one day.

God bless you and Godspeed sweet Howie. :angelwings