Dead Greyhound Found In Dallas

Guest Greyhounds4ever

Guest Greyhounds4ever

I heard on the news yesterday on my drive home from work that a greyhound had been found dead at a construction site. The angel had apparently been skinned and his body left for dead. I am devestated :weep and can only wonder how our maker can make someone to be so cruel and evil. There is a $25,000 dollar reward out for information leading to the abduction and arrest of this evil entity who did this evil deed. The poor little pupper never deserved such a fate given to him. May he rest in peace at the rainbow bridge and wait to meet all of us who never knew him but would have gladly given our all to love him and give him a forever home. God bless you little pupper. :f_red

I heard on the news yesterday on my drive home from work that a greyhound had been found dead at a construction site. The angel had apparently been skinned and his body left for dead. I am devestated :weep and can only wonder how our maker can make someone to be so cruel and evil. There is a $25,000 dollar reward out for information leading to the abduction and arrest of this evil entity who did this evil deed. The poor little pupper never deserved such a fate given to him. May he rest in peace at the rainbow bridge and wait to meet all of us who never knew him but would have gladly given our all to love him and give him a forever home. God bless you little pupper. :f_red

It wasn't our maker that made him our maker would never never make someone that EVIL. Our maker is nothing but love it was the other one that made him. JMHO

This is so sad...it makes me sick. Run free sweet baby. I hope that the person who did this will be caught. Godspeed baby grey... :f_red:f_whitef_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest thenightsend

I wonder how a human got his/her hands on a coyote? Probably shot the poor thing first. :cry1 I don't care if they're a "nusiance" animal... They're beautiful and deserve to be free and undisturbed...

Guest Kirsten

No creature should die in such an intolerable way. It's despicable. A poor sheep was found near to my parents home last summer badly beaten and with its eyes poked out. The poor thing was still alive and had to be PTS. The police believe it was some sicko's bit of fun on a friday night. I can't even begin to understand how anyone can do this and especially think its funny. They must be wired up wrong.

What is the world coming to? IMHO animals have more rights in this world and a lot of the horrible humans out there. Run free little coyote.