Happy Gotcha Day

Guest FullMetalFrank

Guest FullMetalFrank

I just realized it's already February 1st; today would have been Iberia's 3rd "Gotcha" day with us...

There are just no words to express how much I miss you, my dear sweet boy. You will always be in my heart, and I will always love you. I hope you know that...

{{{{{{{{{{Robbie}}}}}}}}}}

Happy Gotcha Day, Iberia.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:dogcookie

:bighug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I just realized it's already February 1st; today would have been Iberia's 3rd "Gotcha" day with us...

There are just no words to express how much I miss you, my dear sweet boy. You will always be in my heart, and I will always love you. I hope you know that...

He will always know that. Sorry for your loss. :f_redf_yellow:f_white:gh_run:gh_runner

Yes...he knows how much he is loved and missed by his whole family. Happy Gotcha Day Sweet Iberia. According to my Angels...there is one big party going on at the Bridge today! :kong:dogcookie

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:grouphug:f_red

The crew Desi, Comet, Theo, Memphis, Belle, the 2 adult humans, and the kiddo.

R.I.P. Bear, Bilbo, Tippy, Guinea Pig Paige

Desi (TNJ By Design), Comet (Corpus Comet) Theo (Gable Thinsulate)

Bear (CS What A Bear) Dec. 3, 1999 - Dec 22, 2008 Bilbo (CTW Buffalo Bill) July 2001 - Aug 17, 2011,

:grouphug  :f_white  :f_white  :dogcookie

Iberia You will always know how much mom ,dad and Frankie miss you.

I still remember how awful it was for you. :weep However, I :clap for making a hard desion that :bannana worked out for Frankie and you. doG bless.

Alice (missing 12/7/05), Wonder and Ben

Alice%20Sig.jpgWonder%20Prof%20Sig.JPGBen%20Sig.jpg

And our beloved Bridge Kids... Inky, Maui, Murphy, Ragamuffin, Della and Natalie

Guest auntiesara

We know how much you miss darling Iberia-so many special days can be hard. I realise I spoke to Matt's adoption coordinator exactly a year ago today since she heard the sound of the shuttle disaster. Matt is from TX. Matt is still with us but I know Iberia is playing with our Angels....

Sara

Guest BrockGusDad

Well, all I have to do is substitute "Ensign Kerry" and "1st." (and "girl," of course... ;)

The rest is the same... my baby would have been 32 today.

Happy Gotcha Day, Iberia!!!

You and Kerry can celebrate at The Bridge, with Brock of course.

Guest FullMetalFrank

Ed there is no way I can thank you enough for your kind words. I can only hope all of our loved ones are playing happily at the bridge together. I did not know my beautiful babe shared such an important day with you and your beloved daughter. Bless you.

Guest BrockGusDad
Ed there is no way I can thank you enough for your kind words.

I can only hope all of our loved ones are playing happily at the bridge together. I did not know my beautiful babe shared such an important day with you and your beloved daughter. Bless you.

Well sure there is, Robbie...

If you ever see the easily identifiable Brockmobile in your area, stop me and allow me the pleasure of the company of Frankie for a few minutes.

A word of caution- hold on tight to his leash and thoroughly check the back of my vehicle before allowing me to proceed... ;)

QUOTE (Iberia&Frankie @ Feb 1 2004, 12:49 PM)

Well, all I have to do is substitute "Ensign Kerry" and "1st." (and "girl," of course... 

The rest is the same... my baby would have been 32 today.

Happy Gotcha Day, Iberia!!!

You and Kerry can celebrate at The Bridge, with Brock of course.

Hugs to you both :f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)