Thinking Of You Roo

Guest TheMackeyPack

Guest TheMackeyPack

My sweet boy, I miss you with all my heart. I know you watch over us as sometimes I hear that thumping crazy tail hitting the wall. Thinking of you most today as I miss you so much!!!!! You are my heart dog and no pup will ever be able to take that place.

Although you were with us such a short time, you touched so many.

My sweet boy, remembering you on this day

Hugs.... Time continues to move on even though we wish we could slow things down so we can take the time needed to get through life...

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

:( I can't believe it's a year! Hugz to you and your family. :bighug

God Bless you Roo!! :angel

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

I know how much losing them hurts. Happy memories are good to have.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Sending many hugs...may sweet memories always remain just a heartbeat away. :grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I feel your pain for I lost a Grey last year as well. Also back in 1998 my mom had to put her first Grey down because of Kidney failure and my mom only had her for 9 months. Her name was ROO as well. Her racing name was like DLS Francis or something like that. God bless you and Roo.

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

Guest greythunder

I dont know why, but I cry for others who have lost their greys. I remember crying for a while when I found out that Roo crossed the bridge.

Deb, he is always going to be with you, in your heart. He will never leave you. I know that anniversarys like this are tough.

Have happy memories!

Guest Ferrevergrey

I'm sorry Deb! But now all the firsts are behind you. Next month will mark 2 years since I lost my Sandy-and I still miss him horribly, but with time it should get better! Thing good thoughts, and snuggle with your other greys!

Hugs Debbie and Becka!! I cant believe its a whole year since the gorgeous Roo and Spade left us for the bridge! :(

They were both such special puppers and will long live on in a lot of peoples hearts!

Play nice together at the bridge babies we will see you some day xxxx

Love Lisa and the gang!