I Miss My Zombie

Guest argolola

Guest argolola

I sure do miss my Zombie. We spent 17 Christmases together.

On New Year's Eve, she would always get scared of firecrackers and hide. And she was so sweet, she would even cuddle up with my guinea pig Penny (Bridge Kid since Jan. 03)

I love you Zombie.

post-15-1072872406.jpg

Guest ProudGreyMom

I know how you feel :( At least this year Zombie can watch the fireworks from up above and smile down on them without being afraid. She and Benny can sit together and watch them sparkle.

Guest shiningstar

What a prescious pic! No wonder you loved her so! What a sweet little love! I've been thinking about you a lot and thinking about Zombie, too. What a lose! Hope things are some better. :bighug

Guest auntiesara

What a pretty picture of your Angels. I'm sure they're together at last and we will all be reunited with our lost ones in the end. The holidays are sad here too. We just burried FaeRae's urn in our garden in VT-her favorite place- before the ground froze. Anyway our thoughts are with you.....

Sara

Guest FullMetalFrank

I'm so sorry you lost your Zombie (great kitty name by the way). I hope she's playing nice with my Mama Kit up there at the bridge. I don't think you were around to remember Mama kit's story, she a pregnant stray dumped on my property who had a beautiful litter of mostly siamese type kits; the siamese types got homes very soon, and all but the one little "runt" kitten got a home within days when they were ready. I have the "runt" his name is Cartman. I miss my mean little Mama Kit; she was pretty feral and would not stay inside. But she liked to hang out with the guys outside and the work trucks. She got hit by a car right in front of our house; she saw us outside from across the road and came running. The person who hit her, at least had the decency to stop, but if he'd no been speeding he could have avoided her. She was a neat little gal, although very wild. Mama Kit, join in the party with all the other kitty souls...