Callie Aka Cbar Gena

Guest mleg2001

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someone has already said what I feel. To "brave", I would add "strong" and "totally unselfish". You did what Callie needed you to do, Maria. You are a gentle, caring soul in this not always gentle or caring world. Bless you.

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

oh maria im so sorry about your lost. but you and callie had a beautiful moment you can always cherish . she is pain free now .you are a wonderful person and thank you for sharing this with all of us. god bless you :angelwingsf_yellow

Guest greycious_gal

So sorry! But, what a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing that. So glad she was able to give you the gift of a grin and a cuddle. You both needed that. :)

Maria, I am so deeply sorry for your loss. What a brave thing you did for your Callie.

Sweet Callie, run free with my Emily and all the others at the Bridge.

Laurie

**& Angels Emily, Beatrice, Okie, Rhemus ,Vixen, and Rose-always in my heart**

I'm sitting here sobbing...bless you. Run free with your grin on your face, sweet Callie...

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest kimsteve58

:(:( go to the bridge Callie...run, jump, play, and sleep in the warm sunshine :angel:gh_run

:angelwings:gh_run:candle

I don't know how you folks do it. Gues you just have to do what you have to do when the time comes :dunno:sad1:brokenheart

God Bless You

Maria, my thoughts are with you and your family at this time. As I sit here sobbing, I am amazed at the strength, courage and love you were able to show Callie at the end. And, what an amazing gift she gave back to you. I'm so glad you were able to share her final moments and she was able to show you all the love she had to give.

Godspeed Callie! Run & play with your sister. And smile down on Mommy and your family.

Hugs & healing thoughts coming to you Maria.

Jennifer

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

:cry1

sitting here crying at work. Callie was truly blessed to have you in her life and to end it so gracefully. Thankyou for telling her wonderful story. Take care of yourself now.

I'm so sorry. Sympathy to you and your family

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest GreysInSC

That is the sweetest story. :cry1 I'm justa crying from reading it. Thank you for sharing your last moments with her, it almost feels like we were there with you. :bighug