Happy Holidays Sandy

Guest Ferrevergrey

Guest Ferrevergrey

I'm a day late, but Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays my sweet boy. We miss you very much, this home just isn't the same without you. You graced us with your presense for a very short time, yet those few short months you spend with us will live on forever in out hearts. The house seems empty without you, no matter how many other critters we have. I hope you're enjoying your holidays looking down on us above, and dreaming of the day when we will be together again. Mom misses you more then she will admit I think, and I know my life will never be the same. I can't wait to see your little song and dance, and your cute pupsy face again. Take care of the other bridge kids Sandy, you where always so good at that. Make sure you tell them how much they're loved, and that some day we'll all be together again.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and have a wonderful new year.

Guest Ferrevergrey

Sandy was never much of a player, he was content to lay by our feet. He never showed interest in one toy, I'm assuming because he was never allowed to play in his former home. I hope he's having fun now, enjoying himself, and doing all the things he didn't allow himself to do in this life!

Sandy, I missed wishing you a Merry Christmas. I hope it was a good one, full of all the things you like best. Be at peace over the bridge.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.