Requests for more data

For the latest Greytalk Roll Call Click Here:

http://www.greytalk.com/greytalk_files/database_1feb02.xls

If you would like your Greyhound(s) included we will need the following info please

;)

Greyhound Name

(State if in memory)

Registered Name

Right Ear Tattoo

Left Ear Tattoo

Color

State(s) Raced in (Countries also)

Current state or province

Current Country

Sire

Dam

Any added Comments

Thanks so much,

The Greytalk staff and all the greytalkers assisting in this project. :)

The final fruition of this project and others like it will be a new website (littermates) stay tuned to the Greytalk site for future news and announcements :colgate

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol  Yes I have learned to proof read the title too after a few embarassing posts!!

Ok well should I start?

Zara:

Litter letter - 88E

Left Ear - 75351

Parsippany, NJ  USA

Quincy:

Litter Letter - 19A

Left Ear - 78739

Parsippany, NJ  USA

Edited to add town and country

Yes I agree for those of you outside of the states please put province and country or just country is there isn't provinces. I will keep that in mind when I create the fields. Thanks Joanne. :P

Chance (Fortified Heart)

Right Ear: 19I

Left Ear:   78792

Oakland, NJ, USA

Patrick (Prime Rib)

Right Ear: 39E

Left ear:   79594

Oakland, NJ, USA

Nancy

th_Chancepool.jpgmissing my Angel, Chance ~ 1/23/99 - 1/24/08 (Fortified Heart)

"...for every joy that passes, something beautiful remains"

Jed (Keota Rhino)

Right Ear:108D

Left Ear:77091

Wake Forest, NC

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

For those users who want to be included in the "littermates" web site, we will need your e-mail address IN THE FUTURE, we don't want it now, but just keep that in mind.

It will not be visible to anyone, but it will be needed if and when a sibling match is found. We are also working to have photos along with the Greys, so you will be able to store a picture (size undecided) along with your Greys data ;)

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Vicky, who is currently one of the members who puts together the "littermates" list we are using for the site design, was also looking at our list, here is some of what she found.

Having just gone through quickly the pups on your list here is what I came up with:

17 did not have race names

28 are currently on our list

12  doing a quick search I found all of their info

11 others did not bring up any info on a quick search, so they would take a little more time to find

1 dog's name appears to be too long, with 23 letters, 2 ' and 3 spaces??

___

69 dogs on your list out of 185 at over 1/3 checked within about 2hrs. shows there is a lot of work to do, having said that, I figure your list has about 145 dogs that we don't have, add that to our 500 or so as well as the 12 on your list I found info on, and the Littermates' List could include over 650 individual dogs & their 450 or so families looking for thousands of  littermates!!!

So if the folks who own the following dogs (the 12 I found info on) want to be on our list here are the names:

Stage Coach

Bev's Best

Beam High Kelton & Brite White Quick

Paws Valley Boy

Island Belle

Skiddy Thriller

Nan De Mabel

Sie Senorita

This Old Heart

DV's No Skin

AZ All Or Nothin

I can continue to research the rest of the dogs on your list and as I come up with info forward it on to you as above and then you let me know who wants to be added???

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Chaz (BasicFact)

Left ear-56013

Right ear-46E

Nova Scotia

Canada

Quade (KGB Pawnee)

Left ear-73751

Right ear-58F

Nova Scotia

Canada

name      race name            right ear      left ear       state

Maggie    Kiowa Cacho         71c             6607           Texas

Molly       Inky Flake             42j             15820         Texas

Renie       Irene Sloan           58i              73473        Texas

Lucy        Nina's Qutie           98e            76430         Texas

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

:)  This is going to be so Greyt, thank you all who are working on these stats.  :)

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg