Highland Is Gone...

Guest seniorhoundlover

I'm sorry. Godspeed sweetheart.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest seniorhoundlover

You are all so kind. Thank you all for helping me to learn about greyhounds so I could try to give Highli and Biscuit a good greyhound home. You all continue to be so helpful and now you are here when I need you most. Thank you so much! The vet says that Highli died of internal bleeding from ruptured tumors in his abdomen. His blood panel did not indicate anything amiss, so there was no way of knowing. He went fairly peacefully, so there is comfort there.

Again, you folks are the best!

I am so sorry! Run free sweet boy... :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

My condolences. Highland knew he was loved.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

A big thanks from Highland for giving him a loving and caring home till the end.

Run free Highland.

So sorry for you loss.

Heather & the hounds

So very sorry for your loss.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Jodee, I am sorry to hear about Highland.Bless you for bring the older hounds into your home. Take comfort in knowing he is at peace now.

Run free sweet boy! :gh_runner:angelwings

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

We feel for you with your loss of Highland. He and Jake and all the others will forever run free and happy in our hearts and across the bridge. They all come back in a STRONG SPIRIT to help us heal ! So we can continue our work to help others be happy and healthy. They are all so special.....these Greys ...even after they leave us !