Jake

Guest dass

It's been almost a week now and healing comes very slowly. With our other two , it isn't so lonely. We will foster a two yr.old male for our adoption organization. It will be good for the girls,Abby and Leah Lynn. He is very shy, like Jake. We have lost two in less than three years, both too young. One might say that we are very unlucky. But the truth is we are the luckiest two people ever ! Our commitment to these wonderful creatures MUST go on. The "Special Needs" Greys are a gift from GOD ! dass

• 2 weeks later...
Guest trevdog

I'm sorry for you loss. I know it's hard to heal. I lost my Trevor 3 weeks ago too. It's tough, but know he is watching over you. Glad to know you have other greys in your life to help you ease the pain. Run free Jake. :f_white

I'm so sorry for you loss. I can understand how difficult it must be for you right now. We lost both Ibis and Griffin within last 12 months.

He's a beautiful boy. Run free sweet Jake.

f_yellow

He was very handsome and regal looking :)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest auntiesara

I'm so srry about the loss of Jake. In our case the surviving sisters also experienced bereavement and it took time for them to feel better. At first they seemed to believe the loved one was just staying overnight at the vet's and kept looking for him/her whenever we came home. As others have mentioned we WILL see them again. Again I'm so sorry.... Sara

I know how all of you feel about your loss.Remember that the short time we may have with them is the happiest they have ever felt. A moment of being happy ,for them,is worth years of misery. We only had Jake for 2 1/2 years,he was only 7,but I know he wouldn't have traded that time for ten years of his old life. I will post more about Phoenix and Jake. Their stories are too long to post at one time.

Guest seniorhoundlover

I am so sorry. The loss is so deep - as deep as the love we feel for them! Bless you for taking in the special needs greys. Only special people are allowed to have them! I'll be thinking of you all...