My Boy Roo (cape Cod)

Guest roos mom

SO sorry for your loss.

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

So very very sorry for your loss. :f_pink

Run free sweet Roo... :angelwings

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest btamarin

I promised myself I wouldn't return here to this section because it always makes me cry. I am sorry though I didn't know you or your dog but these greyhounds are just the sweetest things on earth. I hope you are okay and know that your boy is okay now with no pain and no suffering.

Guest GreytEssentials

I read all the rememberance posts and have a hard time replying.

I rescued a beagle pup from some kids in a bad neighborhood who were burning her with cigarettes and throwing her around. She was just 6 months old. This girl, I named her Brandy Wine (Brandy for short) and she was my special baby. In fact she was my first dog. I took her everywhere, she even got free ice cream cones at the local shop. She came down with parvo and although I did everything I could to save her, I ended up being forced into making the same decision you did.

I have only one picture of that pup after all these years, but I know I did the right thing. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of her.

These kids are special, and they get to feel our love in their lives, and that is what counts.

Try to pass the love you have for Roo to another that needs it.

There will never be an end to the need for your compassion.

I'm so sorry! I had do do the same thing on October 26th. My dear Brynny was with me for 11 1/2 years - it's hard beleive he's gone.

Deepest sympathy on the loss of Roo. He's probably running at the bridge with my Bryn.

Nancy

As difficult as that decision was to make, it was the final gift of love that you could give your dear Roo. My deepest sympathies.

Godspeed, Roo.

Nancy

th_Chancepool.jpgmissing my Angel, Chance ~ 1/23/99 - 1/24/08 (Fortified Heart)

"...for every joy that passes, something beautiful remains"