Stoney Streak -- Thinking Of You

Guest pleasantsarg

Guest pleasantsarg

dog_stoney1.jpg

Last year, on Halloween, I took my final walk with you. It was a wonderful windy night & I was happy to spend it with you. When we got home, well, I was hoping that you would soon be free of pain-- but I didn't want to lose you.

If there is anything remarkable about this year without you it is that I always worry that I have put you so far away from me that I can't see you or feel you anymore. I know that you must be close though, as I avoid dogs who remind me of you-- my girl. It makes me too sad. It was so hard to lose Sarg & then you months afterward (truly boot camp for gh loss-- I know you two are causing some kind of havoc in heaven :lol). I knew that you both wanted to be together but it doesn't help. I know you stayed around to help us-- thank you. I would have been a mess if you hadn't.

I have a feeling that your passing made it possible for your body to finally be as free as your spirit. That is what you always deserved, (and didn't really have here). I think that maybe now that you do have your freedom you are running all the time. I don't blame you-- and I don't want you to stop. But can I run with you when I meet you at the bridge?

I love you. We love you. Your Daddy, Your Mommy, Bobby, Zeke, Mariah, Dewey, and the neighbors, Tanya & Angus are thinking of you every day.

Your babes look down upon you with love until you meet again. :f_pink:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Your love for her is evident in your beautiful words (I must admit they made me cry). Hugs and f_yellow to you both.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Many hugs to you during this time of remembrance. What a beauty! I hope she is indeed causing all kinds of havoc in Heaven, and now and then looking down at your family with one of those oh-so-sly greyhound looks.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.