Jaeger

Guest Kim

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Kim, I'm so sorry! We were all hoping and praying Jaeger would be able to fight and pull through. :f_pink

Run with the Angels, Jaeger.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Guest IndysDad

Kim, I'm so sorry..Our thoughts are with you,I hope there is some comfort knowing Jaeger is healthy,happy and running free at the Bridge,waiting patiently to be by your side again. :f_white

Guest Meredith

thinking of you today.....hope you take time to grieve and remember and mourn, and pamper yourself in the process.

this is the ultimate sacrifice one must make for a pet, and it's never easy. but she trusts you to do this for her, because it's in her best interests. she will be waiting for you at the bridge and will be with you always in your heart.

god bless, and godspeed.........

Kim I almost never come into this forum so I am sorry that my support is so late in coming to you. Hugs to you.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

My deepest sympathy...I am so sorry. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Kim,

I am so sorry to hear this. My heart is with you in your trying time. Im right there with you. Just remember all the happy times, and know she is there happy and healthy watching and waiting for you. Prayers for you and your family

Kim

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Please see my post in Off Topic. I am somewhat embarrased that you all poured out your compassion and well wishes for my girl on her way to the bridge and she didn't go. But I am so happy she's still with us! It's almost a miracle. I am afraid that it won't last though. Until then, I am locking up this thread.

Thank you all for your comfort and sweet words.

At 6 a.m. Mountain time on November 2, Jaeger was put to sleep. She fought a brave battle. Now she playing with all the other dogs at the bridge. Finally able to run as fast and as far as she wants to.

I hope during this last week, you had a chance to give your girl many hugs and whisper many sweet nothings in her ear. You know she is busy now, telling everyone across the bridge what wonderful skinparents she had and how much she loved you, too.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Your baby girl is whole again and running free at the Bridge. May you always feel her close in your heart. :beatheart:bighug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.