Chance

AngelWhispers

Poor Chance :(:( I'm very sorry Denise. :(:( At least Chance had the opportunity to know what real unconditional love was like and I believe in my heart that he was truly happy and at peace in the end being with you. What a wonderful gift you gave!!! It's a shame that he had to go through what he did, but know as you know he is happy and pain free. May you rest in peace Chance, run free and have a blast playing with our other puppers at the bridge!

:grouphug:f_white:grouphug:f_white:grouphug:f_white

Praying for all the missing greys!

:( So sorry... run free sweet Chance! :angelwings

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

I'm so sorry, Denise. At least he was blessed with your love and care at the end. Chance is pain free now and running with all of our dear bridge kids. God speed sweet boy.