Heading For The Bridge

Guest beej

Guest shadesofgrey

Our hope for her recovery and our prayers are with you both for a miracle. If it is best then she'll thank you for helping her across the bridge and will be waiting for you with a wagging tail and happy dance at the other side!

Positive thoughts for you both, what a tragedy... like Dutchgrey

said: let's hope a miracle to happen.... have luck!

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Thanks to all of your for your thoughts. Although I have never met any of you, I know you know how I feel today. Crystal stood up for me Friday when I went to see her so I could not go through with it. The dr. decided to try one more thing, but Saturday I could see she was worse and it was time for her to make her final trip. She stood for me when I took her lead and I led her to the Rainbow Bridge. Run free Crystal my 'missy boo-boo', I love you forever. You are greatly missed.

((((((((((beej))))))))))

Godspeed, Crystal.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Run free of pain now at the Bridge Crystal.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Run free with the angels Chrystal girl. :angelwings

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

I just spoke with the vet today. The tests did come back negative on lepto for Crystal. I believe this only adds to my confusion. He has ask me several times if she has been exposed to heavy metal, toxins, etc. I have a 6ft privacy fence on 3 sides, and Crystal is either in that yard with me close by, or in the house. She did not eat house paint, drink antifreeze nor been exposed to metals. At any rate, something quickly attacked her kidneys. The only new exposure in the last weeks were in moving her to Senior dog food, so I doubt this is the problem. Should anyone else have a similar instance, please contact me. Wondering what caused this will drive me crazy. Thanks again for all your warming thoughts and reminders that Crystal is...running free.

Run free precious girl. I am so sorry for your loss. She is a heartbeat away until you meet again and I know she looks down upon you with love. :f_pink:f_whitef_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm very sorry for your loss. :cry1:bighug

Godspeed, sweet Crystal.

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am probably making the last visit to my beautiful Crystal today. She was diagnosed with leptospirios this week although the test results still are not back to confirm it. This is a nasty infectious bacteria that is spread through urine, ie racoons, possums, deer. If your doggie ingests this contaminated urine they are exposed. Crystal has fought the battle since Sunday and the vet says we are losing the battle. I will see her today and make that final decision. I had been praying for a miracle but I guess we just did not get it. Crystal is 7 1/2. She has been the love of my life for the past 4 years. I love you Crystal.

I'm soo sorry for you! Cheer up! Hugggggggggs

Melissa