My Sympathy To All Who Have Lost

Houndmom

I have not been reading the posts in Rememberance lately because they seem to bring me to tears more than usual. So....since I usually post my sympathy in individual messages, I wanted everyone who has suffered a loss of their beloved pet(s) to know they have my sympathy and understanding and I am sorry for not posting in the recent messages. :cry1:cry1 I do understand and am here if you need a shoulder to cry on.

tn_greyhound002.gif

Willow & Trace

Butch (11/94 - 7/16/08) Hayley (11/96 - 1/13/09) Merlin (11/12/95 - 5/29/09)

GPA - Central New Hampshire

Guest BrockGusDad

I completely understand.

The strange thing is-- I practice grief counseling.

After losing my best friend last July, it has been rough. The sweet innocence is what makes the difference.

Hope I have enough courage to send this...

Thanks Houndmom. Another shoulder is always welcome. Sometimes people tell me 'there'll be another dog' and I cringe. No two doggies are the same, as with people. No matter how many come our way, none will ever be the one we lost or melt our heart in that same way. Although I know I will love another one of these days, it will never be the same kind of love I had for my girl. Dance free, Crystal.

Guest ProudGreyMom

Thank you for thinking of us. My Benny passed away in July and I still can't deal with it. I get by day to day, and I have Jake and Andy to help with the pain, but he was my heart dog and I feel his little shadow with me everywhere. I still keep him in my signature, he'll always be there.

Losing a pet is so hard when you really have made them part of the family. It's really good to know that there are people who care and understand. In my daily life, I don't have anyone who really knows the depth of pain that I feel for Joe, so having you guys makes a difference and I cry when I read about your losses. It's nice to have people here who can truly sympathize.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)