WFUBCC #231 - Dog Days of Summer

So that little car was lefted by a preebeeyuss kidlet in your new sandingbox??   I bet they were sad to realize they didn't have it anymore!

Alla our big trees like that are Douglas Firs.  They're, like, maybe 75 or 100 foots tall, and probly at least 75 years old.  We gots 8 of em on our 100 x 100 foot lot - and 2 gotted removed soon affer they moved here cause they were growing into the lektricity lines.  It's a good thing our house is small!  Anyway, that pitch is just like what comes outta maple trees to make maple syrup, essept not as sweet.   Every tree gots sap like that you know.  :grad   When it gets hot it just leaks out and falls where ever it falls.

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Gud morning frendz. It gonna rayne awl day Mum sez. I jusst bin owt inna gaardin lyke a gud gurl but Mum know Zavvi will KNOT want to go owt fower a wee in the rayne.

Charlie, we do mowst ov ower waakin onna payvemint arownd ower estayte so Mum gotta kleen up affer us, eevin Zavvi’s littul nuggets of poop. Theez ar mutch eesyer then Chancey’s beeg soft wunz wer! Now Mum duz KNOT hav to buy extra beeg poop kleen upp bags.:lol:

oh, Mum getting hur brekkulfust reddy, I myte getta towste bone iffn I luckee.

That stikkee sap izza nyoosints, Mum sez the whippersnappers wood get that on their furs when thay run arownd inna forrist. Mum duz KNOT lyke to let me do that inkayse I run off agen. She got me bekos I was fownd running loose and the dog warden catched me and no wun klaymed me. I nevva sed ware I kum frum. She bin kareful ware she let me run.

Inna lokul paypa ther a report onna dog that run off inna forrist and was fownd sevrul dayz layta wen a man yused a drone wive heat seeking sense. Mum thott ov Miss. Ducky and the howndees that she luks for.

Gotta go,

Wagz to awl mi frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:coffee Good morning!

:wave Hi Nutmeg!   I’m glad Miss RE Carol is doing OK after her surghurries!

It’s playgroop day! :bounce8   We won’t be there for the next couple weeks cuz ob Momma and Daddy’s bacashun so I will enjoy today! :D 

Ivy 

gallery_22163_3545_8773.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Charlie ran! Ivy's going to playgroup!  :yay

My friend Carm took me out to her son's new house yesterday (directions: go to the back of beyond and turn left).  We picked some strawberry guavas. These were fresh and did not smell like cat :catscat    They are full of little hard pits.  How to eat them? Shove the whole thing in your gob and just swallow the pits. :chow  That's fun.

The cemetery in Maine is being encroached upon by toxic foam (a spill from the nearby airport). And the pharmacy of the drug store on the corner of my neighborhood is closed down again for rat infestation. :yikes 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Sunny morning :coffee     

Enjoy your playgroup, Ivy  :gh_run      

Lukit Charlies cute Mickey Mouse car :)

Hmmmm….. you can also get to my house by turning left in the Back of Beyond  ;)

No riding today :o     

I will be driving north east for an hour to watch a performance by the RCMP Police Musical Ride :)     I have not seen them in a few years and I am really looking forward to it. 

• Like 2

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Gud fall-like Satonday! Hmm, sounds like dat pharmacy needs a professional rat-catcher.

Mizz Ducky can add "drone pilot" to herbs resume!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Miss RE Carol, I'm glad the toofers and eyecats visits went pretty well for you. :kiss2  Ma says she remembers the awkwardness ob reall knot being able to see well for a while after those cats got removed, whilst waiting for her eyes to heal and adjust. You got good family and friend support for picking up Zavvi's liddle poops. :lol:

Flizzy's limp is gone and so was prolly something related to squirrel chasing.

Sadie, lookit what a smart creative problem solver you hab for a mama! :yay

Angie, I'm so glad you're feel good and the stairs didn't gib you any trouble.

Charlie, ick!  You poor fing, to ding that catties use you own sandbox for their poops. :eek   I hope you all enjoy Miss Cynthia's vacation time. Fun!  I also hope she can successfully fortify her poor assaulted computer. :kiss2

Playgroup for Ivy and Cherry!  :confetti

Miss Elizabeth, I hope the airport is able to clean up that escaping foam and keep the fambily cemetary safe. :kiss2

Miss RE Carol, the PBS news has has shown an interesting news segment about people wif drones in real England who help find lost dog. It was really interesting and heartwarming.

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Miss RE Carol, drones (knot flying bee drones) have helped in some of the searches, and with thermal imaging search time can really be reduced. The professional drone searchers are very expensive. When the silken windsprite houndie escaped during Greyhounds in Gettysburg that fella charged $600 per hour and I think there was a 2-3 hour minimum. Plusalso he couldn't even get started until there were confirmed sightings of where he should start.

I haven't encountered any amateur droners on these searches yet. I do tend to steer owners towards the professional ones because they will know the local flight regulations and limitations. Real estate companies utilize drones for aerial photography of their properties and they would be my next go-to if a professional wasn't nearby.

This morning's cattypiller count is now 4 but they have all grown bigger overnight. Perhaps they liked being tucked in with the sheer curtain I used.

I have rigged up a better safe haven for them but need one more thingy to secure it. Pictures coming later! <<<<<----Yes, really. :rofl

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

We are back from playgroop and Momma and Daddy are done wif their :shop     

We had 10 houndies at playgroop plusalso Chanel the husky.  She is now an honorary houndie.   But as we were walking from the parking lot to the dog park, we heard a car coming wif lots ob yappy leetle barkbarkbark- ing  coming from the car.  There were TWO leetle white floofy things in the car!  :eek    The man wuz saying "I'm sorry, they are excited about being at the dog park!"  Plusalso he wuz still trying to get them to be quiet.   THAT wuz knot going to happen!  So they came into the dog park and barkbarkbarked at us and ran around in the wet grass and then in the dirt and they were BERY dirty after that!   Cherry and I had our lectors on so we chase chase chased them and they lubbed it and ran under the benches.  Jack and Max and Shay and Mary and Pepe were there too.  Some ob our frends like Swift, Walker and Angel stayed outside to walk until the leetle yappers left.   The man wuz bery nice and lubbed on us!  He sed the doggies were pompoos and they were 15 month old littermates.  Then they left and our other (non-small dog)  frends came in and we had the park to ourownselves.  

Charlie, your Mickey Mouse car is kewt!  Plusalso your Mommabear is going to be on bacashun wif you!   :yay   

We are going on bacashun too!   Well, we are going to Miss Amanda's house wif her houndies to play in their beeeg fenced yard whilst Momma and Daddy are sailing on the Great Lakes.  We habs lots ob fun at Miss Amanda's!

Now it is time for our :nappy      I will tic tic later!

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png

Edited by Potomacpupsmom
  • Like 1

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Yay for a weekend! My Mistress had a crabby week so we’re looking forward to a bit of a break. The werkjob is sooper bizzy but eveythin she tried to do had errors so nuthin got done :angry: and her bosslady is axin her to do a beeg thin that Mistress sees no value in <_< plusalso it was Reduktshun In Force Thursday :( and whilst only two peeple she don’t know got let go from her bidniss segment it still makes for stress, and perhaps sum houndie was a jerk about kibbles and the wire boks. :blush The one nice thin she did was go out wiff BFF to this bar/restyrant wiff nice outside terrace and the girl who bot the food nokked over Mistress’ drinkie and it went in her shoo. :wow So this weekend  she gonna do the small chores that bin on the list for weeks cause she feels bedder to get sumthin done and one of her product trials is a brownie mix from Bob Red Mill so we gonna have that plus she gots a good meel kit meel to make and eat. And we’ll try not to theenk bout going back to the werkjob on Moanday.

Y’all bin up to lots and lots!

Nutmeg, I’m glad your Mum’s toof and eyeball stuff went good. Now she’s gonna see all trubble Zavvi is doing nice and cleerly. :lol:

I’m glad to hear Flizz is back to normill. I bet it was the pitch paw. We tend to call it sap here, but we unnerstan what you meant. I only had it that one time and Mistress can’t find any more glops on the ground. Miss Chris look up inna tree where it’s drippy and see iffen there’s holes. We get drips from where woodpekker make holes. Wait, you gots woodpekkers out there?

Sadie, I’m glad you gots a frigerator. It must bin hard werk for your muvver to manidge wiff ice and a cooler for so long.

Miss Ducky, you’re doing good werk wiff the cattypillars. :thumbs-up

Charlie, that Mickey Mouse car is a vary good find! Keep it wiff your treasures. We’re a bit jellis MommaBear gots two whole weeks off! I hope y’all have fun and relaxin! Oh, that same thin happined when my Mistress bot sum fancee coneflower, alla chomped. :bugeye She got two more this year offa the clearance rack and one went in the back where the whole gardin is in a cage and she put a leddle cage round the one in the front. Hopefully they make it thru the winter.

Hmmm, we never heard of strawberry guava. Mistress thot that sounded good till the part about the pits. She can’t even eat grapes anymore on account the seeds freek her out. :blink:

Ivy, that man was vary trustin to let his leddle floofers get chased by houndies. Hey, are your folks comin here? We live on a Great Lake. :D

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Mistress thot that sounded good till the part about the pits. She can’t even eat grapes anymore on account the seeds freek her out.     My Mom had a relative (can't remember who) who firmly and completely believed that if you ever swallowed a pit or seed of anything, it would took root in your stomach and grow one of whatever it was. Needless to say, there was no watermelon on offer in that household :rolleyes:

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

Miss Jennie your story about swallowing pits & than growing into fruit reminded mom what she did when she was about3  They always told her that story. She loved cherries so she purposely shallowed the pits. That way she would always have cherries. . Her mom caught her doing it & asked why she was doing it.  Her mom told her it wasnt true but she could really get sick from doing things like that.

IVy glad you got a dog park visit in with your mom & dad.

Well it is time for my midday nap.

Bitzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hello my Friendlies!!

Mostly cloudings today and still cooler.  We're gonna warm up back to summertime at the end of next week tho.  :bugeye 

Antie Jennie Momma's bruther used to beleeve lotsa stuff like that!!!  :lol  Like potatoes were gonna grow in hisown ears, and wadermellins in hisown stummick and don't swallow chewing gum cause it will stop up your innards.  He also used to think those little chocklit spingles on cakes were really mouse poops!!!!  :rofl  

Miss Ivy when are you guys going to your overnite stay place??  Sometime this week??  We were surprized too that the man let alla you guys chase his yapdogs!!!!  That does not sound very safe for them!!  :dunno  But I gess it worked out OK.

Miss Sadie, my Momma could NOT exist without our fligerator!!!  :eek  Glad you guys finally got one!!

Miss Ducky, you can take a picher of one of those cattypillars and then do a searching on the Google to find out what kinda butterfly or moth it will turn into.  It says a cattypillar that's mostly green with some black and yellow spots will turn into a Black Swallowtail!!!
220px-Papilio_polyxenesw.jpg
220px-Black_Swallowtail%2C_male%2C_Ottawa.jpg

Those are really pretty!!!

Mam, Momma says she rememmers you going to see that parading of the horsies before!!  Have a fun time!!

Miss Lizabeth  :yikes  That is a buncha stuff that's all kinda weerd all together in one postie!!!  :yikes  Momma had to look up that strawberry guava too.  But it does sound kinda good to her.  You could joose it, I suppose, if you don't wanna deal with the pits.  Then you could drink it, or make jelly or sirrup.  

Miss Wiki, yeah, sometimes the sap/pitch comes outta woodpekker holes, but sometimes the bark crakks in the heat and it can leak out from them too.  We're sorry that Miss jerilyn hadda bad working week.  :kiss2  

Here's a picher - sorry it's probly too big - of alla the kinds of woodpekkers we gots around here.  We get Flickers and Downeys and Pileateds and Hairys at our soowet feeder, espeshully in the spring and fall.  And the Flickers pound on the side of our house and the metal roof all. the. time during spring mating season.  That can get annoying.  Momma has to go out and throw a pine cone at em to get em to stop!!!
Woodpeckers-in-Oregon-OR.jpg

Momma's got a lotta horsie racing to watch today, and baseballs later on.  She's still working on the cookbook project too.  Me and Flizzie will be doing our ushuall napping.  :rolleyes:  

Wishings for a superior Satidday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

He also used to think those little chocklit spingles on cakes were really mouse poops!!!!     Wait ... they're knot? ;)

Miss Jennie

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

NOO UPDATE AND NOO ADDRESS FOR NOO CAROL!!!

Chris, can you please edit the address on page 1?

Carol has been transferred to:

Select Specialty Hospital
1731 North 90th Street
Kansas City, KS  66112

attn: patient Carol Nioce

This is a 40-bed critical illness recovery facility and is just a block away from Providence Med Ctr.  The cards that are still in transit should follow her to Select. If they happen to get forwarded to her house instead, her nice neighbor, Martin, has texted me that he will get them to her.  I don't know if this is an old or recent photo of her, it might have been taken from her Tai Chi class, but here is Carol aka ScootersMom! 
457096463_3968844990107242_6982112964360246507_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s640x640&_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=5rl7YpPlT40Q7kNvgFbHQEH&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.xx&_nc_gid=AsBsVJSO3lxxagx4ebWpskm&oh=00_AYAlKLg8N2BK_821SUOic4WkuNhjHv_qneupX9EIk2_wmw&oe=66CFE828

-------------------------------------

Jerilyn, did they at least not charge you for your meal? Offer to replace your shoes?

Chris, my cattypillers are the black Swallowtails! Even though birds aren't supposed to like the taste of them, of few of the Carolina wrens went after them. The cattypillers did fine last night under the sheer fabric I tucked them in with. That wasn't gonna work long term, so today they have been upgraded to the House of Macoduck Conduckmideum! Yep, that's a dog crate. The spaces between the crate wire looked just wide enough for a determined birdy to get through, so I've covered the outside with plastic fencing that I once used when trees crashed our fence in hurricanes. The sheer fabric is folded now to cover the top and 2 sides. I think there's still plenty of light for the parsley to do ok. The end pieces only have plastic fence pieces but I can still open the crate door to easily water the parsley plants. These grow bags were originally placed in my raised planters. I added some sticks for when they get ready to enter their wing-growing closet.
456661122_3968851313439943_1244039454536883479_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=l3TnaEH5RMsQ7kNvgHYaKLT&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AYB0RWZQ_aWRWlF06ga-sC6RS9rRnnW464qEnTtwgFVIfg&oe=66CFFFE4  456841611_3968851320106609_475212511580456917_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=Xupjob9EaNMQ7kNvgHFa2DQ&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AYDvgfCalJPFAbCafX8f43SMmlRY5JgebtGtQmoU_oG8bA&oe=66CFE323  456280428_3968851263439948_1503760214143066859_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=XoGspnN_TiQQ7kNvgGCa9bw&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AYC3WE-mt-UTFlByfad_L8JjtYV0iJT924fSyjVEyQwdsw&oe=66CFE13A

Edited by macoduck
  • Like 4

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

3 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

The one nice thin she did was go out wiff BFF to this bar/restyrant wiff nice outside terrace and the girl who bot the food nokked over Mistress’ drinkie and it went in her shoo.

Having a drink in your shoe is a good thing?  Who knew? :dunno

Conduckmineum! :hehe

I've decide I will probably never grow up.  This is how I did my hair to go to Crossroads today.

457031741_10162004416508910_7616501928433188292_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=cKt7TbmVOcEQ7kNvgElD0n3&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=00_AYD-xruezw8p_PGYK_C143AIrchqWWh4QkvzA5x0oXAoMw&oe=66CFFAA2

• Like 2

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

This guy showed up in our lanai last night. About 3-4 inches long and heading towards our patio door! I put a tissue in front of him and once he was on top of it I rehomed him outdoors in the backyard. Good thing I didn't pick him up because: "Almost all caterpillars are harmless. However, some, like the Imperial, possess stinging hairs and barbs that can cause itchy rashes or painful stings. This caterpillar is typically yellow-green, but, as in this case, sometimes tan or dark brown. They’re covered with short, visible hairs and sport bright yellow-orange horns and tubercles — a clear warning to predators and pedestrians of possible rashes if handled."

He will grow up to be a Giant Imperial Moth and can work on the set of Alice In Wonderland movies! 

456853459_10228203663971478_870645306875

• Like 2

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Oh, yeah, those are TOTALLY stinging hairs, Miss Carol Ann. Safety first!

Miss Jennie

Wiki, we were bery careful wif that leetle white floofy dog.   Plusalso we were wearing our lectors, so we culd knot chomp him!

Yes, Momma and Daddy will be getting on their ship on Lake Michigan, but they will be boarding in Milwaukee, knot in Green Bay.  I will tell them to :wave as they head north!

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png

Years ago I was at a picnic reunion with some college friends. A gypsy moth caterpillar fell into the back of my shirt. I didn’t realize it (lots of alcohol was involved). Apparently I am severely allergic to the sticky stuff on their feet because I started to itch really bad. When Maryha looked down my shirt to see why, I had a horrible blistery rash (and four caterpillar pieces) on my back. It itched for at least a week! 
Miss Halise itching just thinking about it! 

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Clever Ducky  :thumbs-up

Oh my. Sorry Jerilyn had such a horrible no good week. And yes!  A free meal, for sure!

We have those Pileated Woodpeckers here.  Maybe some of the others too  :dunno

Ahhhh....  Noo Carol has been moved to a 'recovery' facility, so hopefully that means she is getting better :hope     I do hope the old hospital sends the cards over.  Mine will take at least a week to get there.

:omg     Halise

It was very hot at the horsey event today and BoyHowdy did I ever get burnt!  But it was beautiful farm and there were demos of pole bending and barrel racing.  And the barn kids had made up their very own musical ride with their ponies and it was wonderful.  They got a standing ovation.  The Dressage demo guy was the Judge from Patty's little walk/trot show last month, who gave us '8's' on our free walks, so we kinda like him    :)   

They have cut down to 16 riders. And there were a couple of HeeHaw moments with horses just being 'horses' :P  

456838973_10231968062805314_2547120302191459211_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=47h1xYlHJ_UQ7kNvgG13Mhf&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&oh=00_AYD94znk9-QQJJ5EbquAUmXjjtd4RdjeTtZPvTrt8TXpVA&oe=66D03D22

456587611_10231966669210475_9193058279942959907_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=cc71e4&_nc_ohc=CDLcK-O2iMEQ7kNvgFAKTwX&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&oh=00_AYBijSr6of0M3cd3hvCHrkyumI1HfF6L5nl2rjVMfvX2IA&oe=66D03E84

• Like 2

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Iffn yoo see little holes all in a row, dat iz da sapsuckers! And if it sounds like a tree bein chopped down, dat iz a pileated. 

Tiger swallowtails luds dat dill-weed, plus bonus iz dat it smells really gud.

• Like 1

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Mom is across the street tonite an tomorra.  Is okay---cept Kiva duznt fink so---cawse she comes home alla thyme.  Is just till Mundy.  But she wuz bizzy today.  Two uneggspeckted dog walks on a hot day---she walked 7 dogs in totil!  An swetted a lot.

You all hab sum innerestin insecks.  We dont.  Mom saw a LOT ob adult lantern flies on a tree across the alley, an it awmost made her sick.  She hates them!

Andi, we are sorry you hab pitch to step in, eben tho yer trees are hooge an grate.  An whot a lot ob woodpeckers!

Charlie an Zorro, that is wunnerful that yer Mom will hab 2 weeks off!

What a fun playgroop you had, Ivy!  You are lucky to hab a fun plase to go wile yer parints crooze.

Miss Jerilyn, we are sorry you hab bin so bizzy at yer werkjob.  An that you got a drink in yer shoe!

Miss Ducky, fanks fer Miss Carols pic an noo address.  Owr card mite knot get there soon too.  Mom mailed it yestiddy.

Wow, Miss Nancy, that horsie show looks ahhsum!

Angie

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Holy Cow!  A gal gets distracted for most of a week and the old Club is whisked away and the new ones is on page 4 already.  

Ducky, you still owe us the story of how you inadvertently became a  licensed mariner (or whatever it was)  You promised [insert whiney tone here]. 

The First Mr Patsy and I were in  Northern-ish Saskatchewan in 1967 (I still can hum "Expo 67......Montreal") and it as the Centennial of Confederation. We got to see a whole bunch of special events one of which was the RCMP Musical Ride. There were 32 horses I think. Anyway a whole lot. We also got to see The Trial of Louis Riel in Regina with members of the Canada Post Union serving as the jury. (Why I remember that detail I have no idea). 

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota