If You’re Wondering

If hound pee freezes before it hits the ground, it does. From a friend in a similarly frigid clime, it’s called Whizcicles 

:rofl

0-C8-AE6-D0-AEE1-4-A32-86-BE-AAFB4-B566-

Us. 

Punkin has been Very qwik. AnnIE has been laffin and trotting right along :youcrazy

31-A40147-4945-428-E-8517-CE556-EA32-D68

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Brrr. I'm with you, Punkin! AnnIE, you're a weirdo but we love you anyway.

lemonsnowcones-sm.jpg

Edited by ramonaghan

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

I remember from years back, our son used to take the bus to school.  He said the kids who just came out of the shower, and had wet hair; their hair would freeze. 

I feel so cold when I look at your photos.  It is unusually cold here, too.  It was 13 when I took Odin out this morning.  It has warmed up to 28.  I don't know what the feels- like temperature is.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

:lol:

Yes.  We have Whizcicles too.

We also have those same sled dog booties and Sid has been wearing them on his school and oldies outings.  The parking lots all have nasty sand/salt mixtures.

We were at minus 32C  (-26F)  at 6:15 this morning when I took this on my way down to the barn

May be an image of snow, tree, nature and sky

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

1 hour ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

:lol:

Yes.  We have Whizcicles too

We also have those same sled dog booties and Sid has been wearing them on his school and oldies outings.  The parking lots all have nasty sand/salt mixtures.

We were at minus 32C  (-26F)  at 6:15 this morning when I took this on my way down to the barn

May be an image of snow, tree, nature and sky

Sid, such a trooper braving the elements to visit the kidlets and oldies. Thank you, good boy :beatheart  That is a gorgeous picture! 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Sid,Odin,  Punkin, and Annie, 

Mark and LaVida said that you should come to Phoenix and catch some rays in the back yard with them. You can leave the boots at home. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Don't forget that old favorite, Poopsicles.   

Lemon snow cones -- :lol

Beautiful pic.  But in weather like this, don't you kind of wish the barn was attached to the house?  

I don't know what the feels- like temperature is.

Feels like cold.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

6 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

Is it bad that I want to see what whizicles look like? :rolleyes:

Brings to mind a joke, butt KNOT appropriate for  family site :D

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Understatement: ‘feels like -42 = very cold’.

I’ve been skiing in northern Sweden and Lapland and it was cold enough to make my nose run profusely, which would then freeze instantly. My nostrils must have looked like tiny margarita glasses. 

Buddy Molly 🌈 5/11/10-10/10/23