WFUBCC #217 - Winter Snowing Edition

We're one munf into the New Year and it seems the time is just flying by!  We've lost some friendlies and been introjuiced to new friendlies and got some Mommas and Daddy's healed up and sent all our good healing thots to others.  The weather is really cold and there's snowings all over, so we gotta pay attention to the *VERY STRICT* Club rules, outlined below!!!  :shakefinger 

We're here for each other, fru fik & fin, whatever happens.

Remember the Houndie Rules:

1 - No see, no sky, no pee

And the important one for winter:

2 -  If you see (or are standing in) snow, let it go!!

And the Humin Rules:

1 - No politicking ever!!!!  :shakefinger 

We celebrate our Friendlies joys and we support them when they're sad.  Wishings for healing riteawaykwik for any hoomin or houndie that needs it.  We are there for our Friendlies whatever the problem and however we can help.

Welcomings to all our Lurkers, Club Members, New Posters, and any body else that has something to contribute to the fun!  

Friendlies Fru Fik & Fin!!

Later Gaters!!

:banana   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I yam heer in Reel Engaland, howpfullee wivvowt enneemor :snow. We gots twolebbenty yello crocus and a kuppla purkle mini Iris in ower frunt gaardin, so Spring iz on the way.:yay

Fanks fower the nyoo Club AndyPandy.

Greyt nyooz abowt no splinch fower yur leg, bi the way. Jusst do KNOT go too mad on it!

Wagz to awl mi frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:coffee Good morning!

Go back to bed Miss Jenn!

Nutmeg has spring flowers! :yay 

First page!

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Yikes!  We are nebber this early inna noo club!  Mom sez she wuz awokined at 6 AM by Alexa!  Whot is Alexa doin in Hanks howse?!  Siriusly, if you dint see inna old club, Mom is sittin wiff Hank the labradork.  An his parints must get up at 6 AM, an Mom duz knot!  Alexa woodnt stop chimin till Mom fownd her up onna third floor an terned her off!  Hank wuznt supposed to go owt or eat fer annudder ower or so, but he wuz actin bery antsy, so he went owt an ate innryroo.  Now he is happy.

An Mom sez she is goin back to sleep. <_<

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

1 hour ago, Jenbo said:

Why are we awake? Going back to bed 

Because there's a new Club!! :yay   Thanks, AndiPants :kiss2 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Figuring out life without my Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:coffee

Thanks for the new club Andi !

It’s a chilly minus 10C  today.  Maybe the sun will shine :goodluck

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

:coffee Good morning clubbers! 

Although Mr X has recovered from his limping he'll see the vet today to get the formal introduction to her as a new patient. We'll review his current meds and see about trazodone for nail trims.

I have started weaning Howie off of Clomicalm as I'm not sure it really did much for him and he's been on it for about 8 months now. Plusalso he has been tail wagging more since Mr X got here, even though they don't hang close as buddies. Maybe it's how-high-can-you-pee competion they've been doing. Those two have also been trying to help me as I rake leaves. Mr X stands right where I need to make my next swipe and Howie tinkles multiple times on each pile. :rolleyes:

As usual on vet appointment days, there will be a heavy downpour of rain then and continuing all day.

Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Mum fownd a Snowdrop flowa owt inna bak gaardin!

I kood KNOT go fower a waak inna forrist tuday ‘cos thay shut off the paffs ‘cos thay kutting down trees up there. We gottid to the forrist gayte and that az far az we kood go so we had to waak bak and then waak rownd the streets. Watta swizz!

I hav ettid mi luntch tho and a naybor gayve Mum sum chewy stik treetz fower me that hur dogz kood KNOT hav fower sum strange reesun.

Wagz to awl mi frendz,

Nutmeg.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

GUd rainy agin Moansday! Mom had to lukk at the clock twice to make sure it wuz da rite time, it seemed too dark for almost 8! 

Hopin ebberyone habs a gud vet check-up.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Good -22 morning to all. At least it's sunny as it always is when it's reelyreely cold. Wind chill about -50 til noon when it'll decrease to -40. Whoppie do

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

:wave

Thanks for the new club, AndiPants!

Good morning to all who are up and stirring around.  I, myownself, am thinking of doing some laundry and reading Spare while I wait for it to finish. 

Seems like a good idea for a cold. cloudy January day.  

PeeEss:  3 days until Groundhog Day!!!

Miss Noo Carol

Fanks fur da NOO Club.  We will try to catch up on wut we mist ober da weekend on accounta mama did KNOT let us tic, tic, tic.  

Laila - gud to see yu heer urlee!!!

We are happee to heer dat Howie wags moor!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Mister Nate, I would like to go :shakefinger to you, but I think it's really Miss Loosy's fault for leaving her luntsch where you could reach it.  Exactly!  Blaming the victim!  She eventually told me she did know that the situation was her own stoopid fault. 
AndiPants, your yard is big and it's looking real nice and weeded and tidy. :yay  Ma thinks you lice in the cutest house.

Wiki, I bet it helps you turn her up sweet that you take Mistress' stuff butt don't inflict any damage.  You're really good that way. :nod

Mam, that's a great photo ob Pap's Big Red Tractor helping out during the snow!

Miss Patsy is first to the noo Club!  Minus 22.  That sounds so miserable. Stay safe and warm. :kiss2
Thanks for starting the Noo Club for us, Miss Chris.

Miss Nancy ob the Burg, what a rude way to start the day.  I hope you can turn that Alexa off.  Enjoy your time wif Hank.m Laila, I'm glad you humans are paying the closest possible attention to you--that's a great way to score pets and treats!

Miss Ducky, Ma oft-times wishes I'd be more ob a help and companion in the yard than I am.  Now Howie and Mr. X have convinced her that things are OK as is. :D

Nutmeg, we're getting daffydils coming up here now butt so far, Ma's knot seen any ob the spring trees or shrubs blooming.  It sounds like you are closer to spring than I am.

Well, Ma hauled me to the vet first thing this morning wif a laundry list of things to check:

• I do knot hab a UTI, so that is knot why I peed on my bed.
  • My skwirms are still in hiding and my poo is clear ob them.
  • My eyeballs look good and aren't paining me.
  • I get my teefs cleaned in a couple ob weeks.
  • My vet says I'm a Fine Fellow. :D

The nice tech took me off to get a urine sample and some poo.  When she brought me back, she told Ma I'd managed a tiny pee, butt that I'd pooped and thereby avoided being violated.  They both laffed at how smart I am. Nuffin's gonna get me out ob that toof cleaning nor can I escape my scheduled baff on Wednesday.  I was in an oddly crabby mood when I left the vet, for a dog who was knot violated, and I would KNOT get into the car now let Ma put my front feet up and lift my behind end.  She hadda go ask for help. :evil

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I see you like reading fiction Miss. Noo Carol.

M.”E”.C.

LMAO, Mizz Reel England! Too troo.

Nate, sumtimes I refoos to get in da van, and dat old Hag just lifts mah butt into da back. I habs to wear mah lector in da van (cos I can get snarky!). Da Galoot used to refoos, and Mom had to get help, but den she wuld say "Iffn yoo don't get in, yoo won't see Tom!), and he wuld jump in.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hello my Friendlies!!

We gots brite sunnings and really cold windy winds too, but not as cold as Miss Patsy.  We are only in the 20lebendees unless you are getting that windy chilling.  

I see everybody has founded the new Club OK!!  :yay   NOW we gotta hear the Exploding Stove Story Miss Lizabeth!!  :nod 

Mister Nate, you crack me up!!  :lol  Really!!  :lol  Good to hear all your bloods and everything are OK.  Maybe you are being crabby cause you gots a hurty toofer??  That dentill should take care of that!!

Miss Nutmeg too bad about not getting to go Wiki Walkie in the woods!!  ;)   But it's better to not have trees fall on you I gess!!!    

58 minutes ago, Banjoman said:

I see you like reading fiction Miss. Noo Carol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!  They were talking about that book on the teevee and Momma was thinking that those two prince-y boys act just like any other set of bruthers growing up, but they don't know what's normill for bruthers growing up, so they think everything that happens is somehow yooneeque and unusual!!!  :lol  

Miss Halise!!!!  :yay  :banana  :pepper   :yay  

Miss Laila, couldn't your Momma just yell "ALEXA TURN OFF THE ALARM!!!" ?????  I would like to get early breakfist tho!!  ;) 

Miss FancyToo make sure your Momma catches the old Club before it POOFS!!  :nod 

Miss Ducky, we are glad to hear that Mister Howie seems to just need anuther boy dog around to make him feel more relaxed.  We hope the medicament reduction program is easy for him, but rememmer it mite have been helping more than you think, so if he makes a big regreshun he still mite need it.

Miss Caroline I bet you are super duper happy about the rezults of those futsball games yesserday!!!  :thumbs-up 

Nothing much going on around here.  Me and Flizzie are going to the v-e-t on Windsday to get our heartworm testing and some new medicaments for heartsquirms, since they couldn't find the one we were using.  <_<  And it's taken them 6 munfs to figger out what we were gonna have!!  :rolleyes:   So that's gonna happen.  

Wishings for a minimalist Munderday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:omg   Patsy!  That is just too cold.   We’re getting down to minus 23C later this week. But still doesn’t get close to you.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg