WFUBCC #215 - It's The Holiday Seezin!!!

ITS FINALLY TURNKEY TIME AGAIN!!!!! :yay

I don't really care about presents, but getting good cookies and treats - in moderashun! (Momma made me tiktik that <_< ) - is what it's all about for us houndies!

We are still hugging all our peeples and our friendlies close cause it's been a hard time to get throo.  So snuggle in and deliver the kind of comfort only a greyhound can!!

Remember the Houndie Rules:

1 - No see, no sky, no pee

And the important one for winter:

2 -  If you see (or are standing in) snow, let it go!!

And the Humin Rules:

1 - No politicking ever!!!!  :shakefinger 

AND THE CHRISPMIX RULE!!!  DONT PEE ON THE TREE!!!  :shakefinger

We celebrate our Friendlies joys and we support them when they're sad.  Wishings for healing riteawaykwik for any hoomin or houndie that needs it.  We are there for our Friendlies whatever the problem and however we can help.

Welcomings to all our Lurkers, Club Members, New Posters, and any body else that has something to contribute to the fun!  

Friendlies Fru Fik & Fin!!

Later Gaters!!

:banana   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pee Ess - Momma's eye kinda hurts affer getting zapped with that lazer.  She's pretty sure they said it wasn't sposed to, but she'll see how it feels in the morning.

AP - upside down nurse

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

I yam HERE! UP AT DA TOP! :ding

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

I am here and I will post some delishuss snax afte mom gets to work in the morning. Have a wonderful night and good sleeps to ebereewun.  

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Gud morning frendz, I yam heer and soopryze, soopryze it iz wetanwindee agen!

Fanks fower the nyoo Club AndyPandy.
Mum and Anty Lynda tooked me fower a waak inna forrist on Sunday morning and I deesyde I wantid to go  sumware diffrunt and took them down a leetul paff we KNOT bin down fower a kuppla yeerz and Mum let me offn  the leed fower a leetul run.:gh_run

It waz Remembory Sunday and ower kidlets and their ‘rents wer inna parade and hadda go to church. Normallee Mum go and watch the parayde to the War Memorial butt we bin onna long waak and she deesyde to watch the TeeVee programme from The Cenotaph and then she gottid involved in collekshun ovva bat. It waz ower Zaccee’s Belaytid fambilee Birfday partee inna affernuun and wen she get there she waz towld that she missed Dexta carrying the Scout Groop flag atta parayde and Zaccee waz chosen to be the Groop’s wreath bearer. Typical, the wun yeer she did KNOT go and the kidlets tayke a big paart in it! She did KNOT feel kwyte so bad wen she fynde owt their Nanny and Grandad did KNOT go eether.

Ower Zaccee waz firteenlebbenty yeerz owld lasst weekend and gess wat Mum giv him fower hiz Birfday….

…..cheeze!:yay

I did KNOT get ennee tho.:weep

Mum orda sum spensiv cheese frum the milkman and it gonna be deelivvad heer wunce a munf and Mum gonna tayke it to him wen she go to see them on Windsdayz.

It gud to heer frum yu Pippin.

Sumfin happin to Foxy?

Gotta soopavyse Mum’z brekkulfust now,

Wagz to awl mi frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:coffee Good morning!

Thanks for the noo Club AndiPants!  The old won went poof already!

R I P Foxy :cry1 

Miss Chris, I hope your eye feels better today!

Ivy

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:coffee  Good morning.  Thanks for the new club, Andipants!

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I missed da last page so I don’t no wut happend!

RIP Foxy :( Sorry I didn’t no yoo :( 

Ms Chris, fanks fur da noo clubbo! I yam sorry yooze eyeball is hurtink. :eek Shore hope it’s won hunnred passént tempraree and goes away soonist :unsure Pleeze keep us postied!

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

:coffee   I checkd fur a noo Club afor I wented to bed and now, dis morn, yu all are at it wiffowt me. :crying

Fanks fur de noo Club, Miss Chris.  A hurty eyeball can't be anee fun. :(

Run free, Foxy.  Yu had sum nise comfurtible monfs wiff Miss Doctor Frootcake.  :gh_child

Mummy laffed at me dis mornin. <_<

Merc, you peed on both your front feet, then walked through it but, when we got to the wet grass, you didn't want to "get your feet wet".  ca1a20_d44035983fcc4d6faff21c43adf93c89~That's funny.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:coffee    And a new club … Thanks AP!   I also missed the end of the old one.

:(   Run free Foxie 

Ouch!  Hope Chris eyeball feels better today.

Also :hope  Jim has a better day.

Its a ccchilly one here this morning.   Minus 8C.   I guess it’s time to get the stock tank heater out and put the windows back on the stalls!  Also better shuffle a couple of round bales around in the loft before the  :snow  tomorrow.

I’m dropping Lucy Kia off to get her :snow  tires put on and Sid and I will be heading to see our oldies.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Gud not so chillee Toesday! Fanks for da noo Club Andi!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Uh oh, I missed the last posts on the old Club. :blush  Butt I'm here now.  Miss Chris and AndiPants, thank you for the new Club!  I feel right at home already. :D

FancyToo and Miss Robin and Mister Kevin, Ma told me that dear Foxie had to leave yesterday and we are bof so very sorry.  She was such a trooper through all the changes in her life and she landed on her feets wif your loving famibly. She fitted herself right in!  I know that she will be sorely missed. :brokenheart

Miss Chris, FWIW, Ma's eyeballs did knot hurt after that YAG procedure.  We're bof hoping that all is well. :kiss2

Nutmeg, your Mum had a great many events to have to choose from last Sunday.  I'm sorry she missed the kiddlets doing special service in the parade butt I'm glad she could help a bat.  Zaccee is firteenlebenty!  A true teenager! :yay  Oooh, special milkman cheese is a great present!

Merc, I fink you are a grand boy!  You helped Miss Elizabeth start her day wif a laff and who doesn't like that? :lol 

Mam is busy getting set up for real troo winter. Lots ob werk.  Meanwhile, we are chilly and wet here and had owr first freeze Monday night.  Ma says she won't tak me out for a Wiki Walkie in the rain.  Meany!  She's got a back ach and is gonna do yoga again to try to help that.  Otherwise, I predict that today is a great reading, laundry and napping day.

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Snowy mornink! Juss a bit on the grass so far but they are callin a Winter Weather Advisory. <_<

Mistress’ birthday dinner lass nite was tapas, which as Laila and her seesters know, means no leftovers for dogs in Spanitch. In her ever greedy ways, she’s going for luntsch wiff Auntie today, odds of a boks comin home is better from that place.

Oh no, did Foxie hafta say goodbye to her fambiliy? I’m so sorry! Dr Robin you did her good by takin care of her at the end.

Nutmeg, I theenk cheez of the month sounds like a wonnerful present!

You AOK Miss Chris?

Pippin, when will your mummy know iffen she gots a noo werkjob?

Nate, you and your Ma need raincoats! They are nice and keep your furs dry so you can have walkies in the rains. You must have walkies every day, unless it is 90 petigrees or -0 petigrees or thunner and lightnin.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

First page at least.  👍👍. I too wonder what was on the last page?  Wonder if there is some cosmic sweepstakes for how fast the last version of the Club can be zapped?  Perhaps a whole parallel universe?

Run free and healthy dear Foxie. Send a sign when you can. 

Can't remember if I have told the Club that DH and I scored tix to a Willie Nelson and Family Holiday concert happening on Maui whilst we are there. 🤗. We're excited. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Gud morning. Fanks fur da NOO Club, Andi.

We mist da lass page ub da club, so we hopes we did KNOT miss anyfing reel portant abowt owr frenz.

Fank yu to all fur da fawts an lubz on Foxy's passing.  She got up yesserday morning juss fine an ate brekkie befur mama went to wurk.  Den daddy calt mama an he wuz back up in da bedroom an she wuz up an walking arownd juss fine.  Abowt an hower later, he went to go downstares, an he went to get her on accounta dey had to carry her up an down da stares ebbery time, an she wuz all crunched down in a funny posishun.  Wen he tride to get her up, she cud KNOT stand on eeder ub her legs, an da leg dat had an old brake frum yeers ago wuz swollen an hot.  Dat happened wunce befoor, but dat time she wuz able to pull herownself up on da udder three legs an rimmy dill made it feel better.  Dis time she cud KNOT hold herownself up, an she peed wen he lade her down on a doggie bed in da kitchen.  She had lost a lot ub wate in da past two weeks an she wuz alreddy thin to begin wif.  Mama sed dat her eyes luked tired.  Dey tride to find a vet who wud come to da howze on mergenceez, but dey all had a day or two delay an she wuz panting a lot and mama an daddy fawt she wuz suffering too much to wate.  Mama wuz so sad on accounta she iz KNOT shur dat Foxy ebber reely noo dat she wuz lubbed wif all da chaos in owr howze affer libbing az a single doggie wif juss her daddy an beeing da center ub all da tenshun...dat made mamas harts hurts.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I'm sorry you had to leave, Foxy :grouphug

Mistress’ birthday dinner lass nite was tapas, which as Laila and her seesters know, means no leftovers for dogs in Spanitch. :rofl

WOW, it's so foggy here I can only see a few feet outside my windows! No Harbor, no neighbors, no Oh! Canada ... we could be on VENUS for all we know!

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

Miss Kerry and Pippin, that job in which Miss Kerry werked from home sounds just about perfect!  I hope the answer is positive and comes soon.  The waiting and uncertainty is very difficult on the spirits ob humans. :kiss2

Wiki, I suppose you are correct about walking in the rain using raincoats and humbrellas.  Ma's got humbrellas butt neither ob us have a warm rain coat.  She's gonna look about and see what she can find.  Where did Mistress get you your pretty red raincoat? I'd look spiffy in red!

Miss Patsy, those concert tickets are a real troo SCORE for you and Mister Patsy for the Maui trip!  :confetti

Miss Robin, what a difficult morning Foxie and Mister Kevin had yesterday. :grouphug You know, we houndies are perceptive and intuitive and smart about stuff.  I am as certain as I can be that Foxie knew just what was going on in her life--dat her first Dad still lubbed her butt could knot care for her and that you and Mister Kevin lubbed her too and were gonna make sure she was safe and cared for and loved until she was ready to journey to The Bridge.  There is all sorts ob real, warm, troo shared love in the fullness and seeming chaos ob a busy home wif people who love each other and love all the animals they bring into their lives.  That smart girl knew she was surrounded by love on all sides.  :kiss2

Mistress, I fink it is great that you get to go out 2 time to eat special food for your birfday!  :yay  That special day is well worth the celebrating.

Ma is knot celebrating. :lol  We got another puddle ob mystery pee this morning.  Auntie Ann did knot see it butt Ma's eagle eyes did, so she got cleanup duty.  The believes this to be cart pee again, though the smell is knot strong.  Now she's wondering if someone spilled water whilst filling up the cats' water bowl.  Anyhow, my big bed got wet so it is getting a baff now.  Ma got me a new Costco bed.  It's a bit smaller than it looked like it was gonna be all wrapped up and shrunk.  I think I'll be OK in it butt I am mostly treating it like a toy. :D

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Zap just like that the last club is gone,  I hope i didnt miss anything.

Oh Dr Robin we are so sorry that Foxy wanted to go to the bridge yesterday.  . When Daphne  couldnt walk & mom know  it wasnt going to get better she tried callling one of those house vets to come & send Daphne on her journey .  The earliest they could come was over 2 days . She  tried another & got the same we cant come for 2 or more days Right a dog is in pain , cant walk & the best your service can do is wait for 2 or more days  Mom says she talked about this to others  & they had a similiar experience.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Well i had no walk this am & here is why..  Miss Lisa's son-in-law late last night started to bleed from the mouth.  At 1am Mrs Liz took him to the ER. Than early this am Mrs Liz went into labor & now she in the hospitsl too.  So Bello came to stay with us, Miss Lisa went back to the hospital to stay with the laboirng Mrs Liz  , Bello at 9:30 am finally gave up & came inside but he wont eat silly fellow.  At 11:45 I have a vet appointment.  This has been quite a medical kind of day.

Wiki we are disappointed in you.  Why you say ? As a primo # 1 paper shredder the least you could have done was shed  a box or 2  in honor of MIstress'  birthday.  We  send birthday greetings to you MIstress  & dont be so piggy share you birthday dinnerS with  Wiki .

Bitzi enjoying a sunny but cold day

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

15 minutes ago, LBass said:

Ma got me a new Costco bed.  It's a bit smaller than it looked like it was gonna be all wrapped up and shrunk.  I think I'll be OK in it butt I am mostly treating it like a toy

Oh yeah, beds make de best toys. :nod  Yu kin fling em around and dig into dem and bit dem!

Yep, and Mom gets to continually mend the fabric. <_<

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Qwik afore Mom comes fer a liddle wile.

Fanks fer the noo club, Miss Chris.  I mite be onna furst page or mebbe the sekond page.

Miss Dr. Robin an Misser Kevin, we are so sorry you lost yer beeeeyoutiful lady Foxy.  How you did love her!

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

17 minutes ago, LBass said:

Where did Mistress get you your pretty red raincoat?

From a hoarder.  :lol:  She got it when she went with my godmother to that house wiff beaguls for chompin to see stuff some grehyhound lady left behind when she went ded.  My raincoat appeared to be never used but we were advised to wash before wearing and we did. Anyroo, it comes from Duds 4 Buds, which does still exist but there are no raincoats for sale there now.

And my Mistress does not follow herown advise. We juss bin for a swizz of a Wiki walkie round the block on accounta it's snowin mutch more than we reelized and she didn't put a coat on me or a hat on her own hed. We boff hadda get towled.

Dr Robin, I know for sure that Foxy knew you lubed her!

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).