Card Exchange 2022

2greyhoundMINI

I am SOOO sorry, but the card thought of checking the card exchange today.  Had a death in the family, and have been distracted for a few weeks.  Am I too late?

Mom to Toley (Astascocita Toley) DOB 1/12/09, and Bridge Angel Opie (Wine Sips Away) 3/14/03-12/29/12

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I consider "late" to be Xmas eve. The more, the merrier!:snowman

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

9 hours ago, tydyelady said:

I am SOOO sorry, but the card thought of checking the card exchange today.  Had a death in the family, and have been distracted for a few weeks.  Am I too late?

Sorry to hear about your loss. 

You are NOT too late for me.
PM me your info and I will send it out to everyone. And I will send you the list.

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

Sooooooooo

I just sent everyone tydyelady's info for the card exchange.

Please everyone be kind and include her on your list!

This should make 23 total on everyone's list, including yourself

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

My international cards are out and some of the US cards. All will be out by the end of this weekend. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

I got my first card this weekend! 

Thank you NHNora! 

Hoping to get stamps today and get my cards all out by this weekend. 

We have designed our card.  We have to get it printed.  I already purchased holiday stamps.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Bought my stamps today and mailed the international cards :xmas

Woohoo! I had a few cards on hand, so I sent out a handful, and will finish more this weekend! I am happy to add the "late" arrivals. :D

"Mrs. Bass was a poor teacher, a phrase which here does not mean "a teacher who doesn't have a lot of money" but "a teacher who is obsessed with the metric system." --Lemony Snicket

"Do you want to convert from the hydrocarbon economy to the carbohydrate economy?" --Rep. Jim Oberstar

Mine had to wait for a stamp delivery!  But we're all good now and rheyll all go out Monday!

Plus ours are starting to come in!  Including this one from Pam P, on the 100th anniversary of Charles Schulz birth!!

52525822660_01e431df02_z.jpg20221126_145843 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Thank everyone!!  We look forward to rhis every year and are never disappointed!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

I just got hers as well… love it!

Pam’s “Sam” is 15? :beatheart What a great pack! Loved the card, and thanks too to Bill and Irene for theirs!

Mine went out today :Peace

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I got Bill and Irene’s as well.

Hoping to fill out my domestic cards tomorrow and mail them Monday.

I got one card so far and one from a neighbor.  The neighbor is always the first card we receive.  I am hoping to get our cards printed tomorrow.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I noticed that Pam's return address sticker is different than the address on my list. Is the Lexington address still current PPeyton?

I took down our old cards today, so my senior guy can start sniffing the new ones as they arrive! :wub:

"Mrs. Bass was a poor teacher, a phrase which here does not mean "a teacher who doesn't have a lot of money" but "a teacher who is obsessed with the metric system." --Lemony Snicket

"Do you want to convert from the hydrocarbon economy to the carbohydrate economy?" --Rep. Jim Oberstar

On 11/27/2022 at 9:24 AM, NHNora said:

I took down our old cards today, so my senior guy can start sniffing the new ones as they arrive! :wub:

I absolutely love this! :wub:  I'll try to remember to rub my card to you on Wiki so your old guy gets some real good sniffs. :lol:

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

3 hours ago, Houndtime said:

All of my cards went into the mail today!

Got half mine out today.

Hoping to get the rest out tomorrow.

19 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

I absolutely love this! :wub:  I'll try to remember to rub my card to you on Wiki so your old guy gets some real good sniffs. :lol:

Hahaha! That is awesome! We hang them up on our closet door, in a general tree shape so there are lots at dog-height. I will try to get a good photo this season. :xmas

Cards are all out the door!

Woohoo!

Got my cards addressed, the cat Chaipurr and Journey helped so there will be some special greetings for all the hounds too.  They should go out by Monday just need to get the stamps on.

Next year there will be pictures,  love the cards that have come in the pictures are so nice.

Best wishes Andi for your appointment tomorrow May it be filled with only great news!

With Georgie and Hada leaving us at Thanksgiving, I got behind my card-sending schedule. I'm really looking forward to the incoming cars this year.

Picking up the printed cards today and international cards will be mailed out on 12/5 with others soon to follow.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

On 11/27/2022 at 10:24 AM, NHNora said:

I noticed that Pam's return address sticker is different than the address on my list. Is the Lexington address still current PPeyton?

Was this mystery solved?

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

1 hour ago, macoduck said:

Was this mystery solved?

I know that’s the address she gave me when signing up. I sent to the one on the list.