Card Exchange 2022

2greyhoundMINI

I know it’s early!

But letting you all know I’m in for the exchange and I will coordinate!

Separate topic, but I hope we do the Secret Santa as well!

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo!

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

Count me in!

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

Hurray! 

In for both! I know postage has gone up, up, up! But you guys are worth it.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Awesome!

I know I love getting the cards.

And I have such wonderful things from the Secret Santas!

Thank you for doing this again! We are still homeless in various woods but will have a PO Box. Mail eventually arrives :walk

:snow

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Awesome!

Thx everyone for participating!

Looks like it’s gonna be a good group of us!

I will wait until Nov 1st to get the list together. 
That gives everyone the rest of this month, and then plenty of time to get your cards and send them out.

I will before then ask everyone to message me their info. 
I will keep everyone posted!

I'm in!  Thanks for organizing this Monica.  And belated happy birthday! :balloonparty

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

2 hours ago, macoduck said:

I'm in!  Thanks for organizing this Monica.  And belated happy birthday! :balloonparty

Well thank you!

1 hour ago, KittyDaHownd said:

This is my first year, so I don't know the process.

Michelle

Easy peasy, Michelle! Once 2greyhound MINI closes the sign up period she'll provide you with the list of folks to send cards to via the messaging system here on GreyTalk. So can send to as many people as you like.

Cards can be handmade, store bought generic, or photo cards.

So far she has not put out to call the message her our addresses and pet names. I'm sure she'll get the sign up info out shortly.

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Thx for that!

Yes, I will get that out this weekend.

Currently enjoying the sun at GRtB!!!!

Yay! I would love to be in the Card Exchange again. I actually haven't taken my cards down, bc after he eats dinner, my senior guy walks over to them and sniffs different cards each time! But only after dinner, I've never caught him sniffing after breakfast. 😂

"Mrs. Bass was a poor teacher, a phrase which here does not mean "a teacher who doesn't have a lot of money" but "a teacher who is obsessed with the metric system." --Lemony Snicket

"Do you want to convert from the hydrocarbon economy to the carbohydrate economy?" --Rep. Jim Oberstar

OK folks!
It's sign up time!

Please message me the following information:

Your Real Name 
Any other human names
Hound name(s)
Any other pet names (cat, bird, turtle, etc)
Mailing address

That's it!
I will message you back that I received your info.

DEADLINE: November 2nd
I will make a list of everyone's info and message you Nov. 3rd.

Everyone can mail as many cards as you want to the list. Buy cards, make cards, doesn't matter! We love the cards :)

Good rule of thumb... have international cards mailed on/by Dec. 1st, and all domestic on/by Dec. 15th. 

Thank you everyone for participating again!