Working Class Hero

Nadine

Mooney is so good at his new activity and he clearly loves it! He’s so intent and he doesn’t even leave any of his own messages along the way :lol:

Well done both of you! 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

It's a sighthou-- no, it's a scenthound!

It was great to see when he came to the choice of going right or left, and he lifted his nose and took in the scent.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

On 9/17/2022 at 4:44 AM, oldrunners said:

Absolutely incredible!  Well done!  In order for my two to find anyone, the person would have to be holding a live rabbit and sitting on a roast beef.

You would be surprised. I would have never thought that Mooney would learn to use his nose that fast. 

1 hour ago, LBass said:

I was so intrigued to watch Mooney working that I'm exploring scent work training for Nate.  Thank you!

Mooney is soo enjoying this. Noseworks was a godsend for Paddy Mayhem. I’m excited for you and Nate to explore it!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Thank you! 

This place is near me and I've contacted the owner. 

Edited by LBass

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

You don't know how HAPPY it makes me to see you and Mooney doing that!!! Greyhounds might be sighthounds but hey! they can be GREYT at scent work to! People don't usually appreciate just how talented our hounds are.  My Octane LOVES scent detection and titled in the first two trials he ran! You and Mooney just keep training and rising up and gaining experience and who knows where you could wind up. You could title him or certify and do search and rescue maybe or just have fun. He is truly a gifted hound and a greyt ambassador for just how talented our houndies truly are.  Thank you very much for posting the videos. They were greyt! And kudos to Team Mooney!:beatheart 

Edited by racindog

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2022 at 10:44 PM, oldrunners said:

Absolutely incredible!  Well done!  In order for my two to find anyone, the person would have to be holding a live rabbit and sitting on a roast beef.

Bwahahahahaha!!!:D

Jeannine with Lili & Okie, the kitty sisters and Cody grey-girl waiting at the bridge (along with kitties Weenie & Merlin)