GRTB 2022 - Rehoboth Beach

Time4ANap

As much as I hate to say it, all indications are that we won't make it to GRTB this year. Airfare from Phoenix is outrageous, and rental car prices are even worse. We are going to miss being there this year as it is usually our yearly vacation trip. Someone is going to have to ship me a Louie's Pizza. :lol

So, who's going? 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

16 hours ago, Houndtime said:

I always look forward to seeing you.:(

I'm hoping that airfares drop like some are projecting. We may not get there for October, but a Winter vacation at the beach is not out of the question. I love Rehoboth when no crowds are there. We will  definitely miss seeing you . this year. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

We are booked for this year.

Don’t blame you all for missing due to the airfare prices!

Edited by 2greyhoundMINI

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

Hoping the usual folks who vend from Dewey post up!

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

BUSHMANSTUDIO will be there

it's sorta our last GH event, we have been traveling and focusing on pure antique shows only and starting lure coursing.

so, come look for classic works(sale on blue prints) and all small drawings & paintings must go!

it's time to rearrange your walls and make room for an original Joe Bushman or Andrea Guttman. We still have a nice collection of sighthound antiques.

Joe has been working on landscapes that reflect our travels and I'm working up 3-d constructions and drawing that evolve either before or after the sculptures. 

see ya soon!

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2022 at 2:16 PM, cleptogrey said:

BUSHMANSTUDIO will be there

it's sorta our last GH event, we have been traveling and focusing on pure antique shows only and starting lure coursing.

so, come look for classic works(sale on blue prints) and all small drawings & paintings must go!

it's time to rearrange your walls and make room for an original Joe Bushman or Andrea Guttman. We still have a nice collection of sighthound antiques.

Joe has been working on landscapes that reflect our travels and I'm working up 3-d constructions and drawing that evolve either before or after the sculptures. 

see ya soon!

Will you be in the convention center or vending in Dewey?

I make my way around both when I am there. 

Houndtime Clocks and Zoom Doggies coats is once again in the convention center.  Look for us.  Stop by and say hello!

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I look forward to seeing all the vendors!

Looking forward to it!

Anyone else attending this year?

2 hours ago, oldrunners said:

I have midday shifts selling calendars all 3 days.

Good.  I will get to see you.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

BUSHMAN STUDIO  will be selling at the convention center. We have a corner booth near the stage. Our entrance will face the stage but a full wall of art will be displayed in the main aisle.  If you have looked at GRTB we have a preview video of some of the antiques.

We are also brining collars and leashes by Weatherby Martingale. Alicia is working on her master's degree, raising Rooney, working full time and enjoying the virtues of marriage currently. A new line and her presence at GRTB will be resumed in 2024. So, I have a bin of her fun collars and licorice looking Biothane leashes for sale. $15 per collar, $2/25, leashes $10 each- what a deal!

Our framed blue prints are $10  and unframed $5 each. We are NOT printing more blue prints and the original painting for the Unofficial Color Chart will be for sale!  

46 minutes ago, cleptogrey said:

BUSHMAN STUDIO  will be selling at the convention center. We have a corner booth near the stage. Our entrance will face the stage but a full wall of art will be displayed in the main aisle.  If you have looked at GRTB we have a preview video of some of the antiques.

We are also brining collars and leashes by Weatherby Martingale. Alicia is working on her master's degree, raising Rooney, working full time and enjoying the virtues of marriage currently. A new line and her presence at GRTB will be resumed in 2024. So, I have a bin of her fun collars and licorice looking Biothane leashes for sale. $15 per collar, $2/25, leashes $10 each- what a deal!

Our framed blue prints are $10  and unframed $5 each. We are NOT printing more blue prints and the original painting for the Unofficial Color Chart will be for sale!  

Sounds lovely!
Can't wait to shop!