WFUBCC - Summertime Edition #2-212

Finally...I have catched up!  

:)     :omg     :D   :bighug   :huh   :twd:   :hope   

Enjoyed the pictures of flowers and sisters dogs and sure hope the Sister is OK now.

And sending continued  :hope  for Jim  

Pap is ok so far  :goodluck

The Hay is being raked right now and we hope there isn't too much heavy dew in the morning so we can get it all baled up before it rains.

Widget & I had a very good time at our show, managed to stay in the ring and didn't embarrass ourselves at all.  The judge was tough but that's ok.   I was thrilled with him and we didn't go there to have someone say how wonderful we are.  It is hard being the only adult  - and oldest by far - on a chubby short legged pony in a highly critical sport that the thin long legged horses and people are built to do.

Here is not very good photo someone took...

May be an image of 1 person, horse and outdoors

We are negotiating for Ryker to go back to the people we got him from.  They would most certianly sell him on to a kind and suitable family.  They are very reputable. They have asked about a trade, which I may be fine with.  I'm up for a little project more suitable for my style of riding.  We'll see.....

Edited by BatterseaBrindl

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKMwinter.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nancy- a trade?  That’s an interesting idea!  What kind of horse? 

look at handsome Charlie (*swoon*  :beatheart  ) and Zorro!   Charlie, I have such a crush on you since we met in Quebec!  Plus Zorro is adorable!

I was remiss in saying how much I enjoyed seeing your flowers Chris!   Merc , thanks for posting the picture of my crocosmia! 

I was going to do our usual evening walk all by myownself but opted to read instead!  Maybe tomorrow!

Kathy

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Miss Nancy Mam, how hexcitign and fun for yoo boff! I fink yoo make a great team and dat iz all dat counts.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Mam, so glad you and the Widge had a good time.  Hope everything works out with Ryker.  

Miss Sherrie, I'm sorry you are in the hot hot heats!  That will be coming up our way Thursday or Friday, calling for 100+ degrees with a bit lower humidity than last week.  

Ready to climb in bed with my book and tune the world out again for a while.

'Nite everyone and sleep well.  :wave

Miss Noo Carol

Fanks fur da noo club, AndiPants! Um, I meen Ms Chris! :lol: 

I found out me looooong preebiuss postie nebber actually became a postie! Harrumph.

On 7/5/2022 at 12:46 PM, locket said:

Zorro del galgo does knot seem to heer them, butt he heers da cheese wrapper, so dis awl bery strange.

:rofl 

It is eww-bah late so I won't cotch up wiff da furst foor pages juss now, butt I wanted to stop by anyway to witch eberywon hoo needs it heeling and to check in on Misser Jim's progress. So sorry to heer dey hab moobed him Ms Kathy. :( Weeze keeping yoo in our fawts big time! :grouphug 

Miss Ducky, yoo herted yerownself!? Ouch! Doh I hab to tell yoo dat I chuckled at "duckywalkie" :lol Hope yur hand is moor beddah soon! 

And Pap ended up in Casualty fur haaaht trubble?? Phew. We're so glad he's ok! 

I misst eberyfink else. I had to spend HOURS on me own yesserday, witch wuz horrible, HORRIBLE I tell yoo! I wuz so happy when mummy got home, and she tode me she bot me a noo couch! It's coming Turdsday and weeze boff eggsited to sit on a couch dat duzn't make people sink into da ground and dat yoo hab to put wooden planks underneef da cushions because dare are holes under dare! :eek Mummy's back haz been hurty and she finks she needs to change her mattress now too. Dat's gonna cost a lot ob monies, mummy, did yoo find a money tree? No, but I want to get one of those too! :rofl I want plants everywhere! I am trying to plan a lanscaping project in my back garden (backyard) that will be pretty and calming. I have loads of clearing up to do first though. Loads! 

Dat's grate mummy, yoo do yoo, and I will nap outside while yoo werk! Or, moor likely, I will sit and pantpantpant until yoo let me back inside, and den whine to come out again! :rolleyes: (on repeat). :nod 

Sending lub to all and eggstra speshul wags fur our Bitzi. :kiss2 :heart  

See yooze all tomorrow!

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Lookit Mister Charlie and Senor Zorro del Galgo with their floofy cuzzin!!  We gots TWO of them floof dogs over our back fentse!!!  They are OK but they barkbarkbark at us all. the. time!!!  :rolleyes: 

Mam, *I* think that's a great picher of you and Mister Widget Ponee!!!  All that matters is that you were both having a good time!!  We hope Mister Ryker Ponee finds the rite forever home, and maybe a new Mister Ponee mite be coming!!!  :thumbs-up 

Miss Noo Carol we really :hope that your roofing holds up long enuff for somebody to show and take off that big tree!!!  Momma says it mite be time to look into diffrent home inshoorintse!!!  ;)   

Mister Gino, that's ZACTly how we been feeling for four munfs!!!!  TOO MUCH RAININGS!!!!!  :bugeye 

Hey Mister Pippin!!  I was just wunnering about how you and Miss Kerry was doing??  And there you are!!

Miss Kathy!!  :kiss2 

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

9 hours ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

look at handsome Charlie (*swoon*  :beatheart  ) and Zorro!   Charlie, I have such a crush on you since we met in Quebec!  Plus Zorro is adorable!

ca1a20_6fe66050c393400599ff51479229939a~  Ivy!   How cud yu -     Oh, wait.  Dat's MIss Kathy.  hmmm...  I spose dat's hokay.  Mummy's had crushes on Cap'n Jack, and Maverick, and de ATom Bomb.  <_<

Pippin, wut yu are doin is being yur mummy's eggsercize coach. :nod  Hoomins pay bickies mummies to git ovver hoomins to make sem git off dare tails and moobe around more.  Yur doin it fur free!  :thumbs-up

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:coffee   almost gone

Very dewy this morning :( 

Time for some Adriene Yoga to loosen the old body up before we tackle the hay.  Thankfully we have lined up lots of helpers.

Hope Jim has a better day :hope

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKMwinter.jpg

51 minutes ago, Mercsmom said:

ca1a20_6fe66050c393400599ff51479229939a~  Ivy!   How cud yu -     Oh, wait.  Dat's MIss Kathy.  hmmm...  I spose dat's hokay.  Mummy's had crushes on Cap'n Jack, and Maverick, and de ATom Bomb.  <_<

Don't worry Merc.   Ivy only has eyes for you!   :love2

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Gud obercast Moansday! Hopin ebberyone continues to improve.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Good morning et al

Came on to check on Mr Jim.  Miss Kathy I hope you both get better news today

In case you dont hear from mom for a while, here is why.  Yesterday in our am walk she fell. Now she is having trouble walking even with her mother's walker.  She didnt go to the ER yesterday because she hoped she would feel better today. She doesnt .  So Miss Lisa is taking her to the ER

Miss Chris we also most say what get pictures, Miss New Carol we hope that unwelcome tree vistor is removed today. Miss Nancy horse trading works out. If I forget anyone or thing I am sorry.

Bitzi who will be staying at  Miss Carol's house if mom has to stay in the hospital

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Caroline!  :kiss2  I hope you get the help you need riteawaykwik.

New Carol, my tree guys are here right now, in the pouring rain.  Shall I send them to you when they're done?

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Oh, Miss Caroline!!!  Gud Witches....

Miss Kaffy...we are finkin ub Misser Jim.

Miss NOO Carol...dat tree habz been a time conSOOming venchure.  

Stay COOl, Miss Sherrie.

Pretty pichure, Mam!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

:wave

Miss Caroline, I hope things turn out okay with you and yours. 

Miss Elizabeth, yes please do!  I have no idea when I'm going to get any assistance locally, that' s for sure.  

I hope Misser Jim is doing better today.  

If I don't hear from the insurance contractor by 9 this morning, I'll be calling my agent screaming :yikes for help!    

Sending good thoughts and wishes to everyone.

Miss Noo Carol

We wur remist in wishing Fancy pants all da best!

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge

Holding good thots for Caroline. Whoza gud gurl for not waiting around forever to get medical assistance?!  Also holding all good thots for Misser Jim (who is a lovely person and gives good hugs) and for the RIGHT NOW removal of the rogue tree from a very patient roof. 

Thots from yesterday evening's scenic boat cruise of Lake McDonald:  why do parents haul young kids on an event they could care less about and consequently make so much constant noise that the paying adults can't hear the narration?  Aarghhhh. 

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Oh, Miss Patsy....Mama sez dat she iz in total greement wif yu on dat point yu make wif yur qweschin.

Oh no, Miss Caroline! Please be AOK! :hope I do not like to hear that my friendlies are hurt.

Miss Mam, me and my Mistress are vary proud of you and Widget! :yay Getting out there and doin what you lubs even iffen everybuddy elts has long legs. I myownself have long leggies, but my Mistress does not. I know you guys did great! And you did sutch a good job getting Ryker all ficksed up to be a good ponee for sumbuddy.

Charlie, your cuzzin is not as kewte as you and Zorro del galgo. I hope Sister is doing bedder now.

Pippin! Good to hear from you! Our backyard is not fancee, it is a jungle of assorted trees and booshes and plants cause Mistress apparently comes from a long line of plant steelers from the wild and rescuers of unwanted booshes, but she puts up kewte spinny thins and solar lites and we boff like to relax back there.

Miss Noo Carol, I shore hope that tree gets offa your house soon! I can come snarl at your inshoorants peeple iffen you theenk that would help.

Merc, you still like your noo kibbles? And why won’t your daddieman get a vacuuuum?

I’ve bin Wiki walkie and Mistress is thrilled that cold turnkee (I didn’t see no turnkee) to noo kibbles for me was perfect. No gurgley belly, no stink farts, and perfekt poops! :D

Hoping for bedder day for Misser Jim today.

Wiki :ph34r

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Chris, we did find a handyman to get our odds and ends of chores done.  A nice young man and his teenage son, who came when they said they would and did what we asked. :yay

They petted me, too!

Miss Chris, you hab been real busy at your house, getting stuff done.  We got the same questions you do about whether those deck storage boxes werk.

:lol: Charlie, dat Aku wore you and Zorro out pretty quick.

Mister Richard is gonna start vacuuming.  Excellent plan! 

Miss Banessa, we are getting the same weather you are...after weeks and weeks ob being bone dry, we've now had 8+ inches ob rain in the last couple ob weeks.  Ma needs to mow the grass butt she's gotta find a window ob opportunity when the grass in dry and yet we aren't under a heat advisory.  :D

Miss Noo Carol, Ma says she feels so much kindred angst for you ober this tree mess.  She too would hab thought that habing the insurance company make arrangements to get the tree removed would be better than doing it herownself. :nod  :riphair
Ma did so some fin deck bird watching this morning.  There was a hummy bird eating nectar from the salvia and petunias on the deck.  At one point he landed on the railing and sat there, clearing all the salvia blossoms he could reach from his perch.  He even stayed perched. leaned ober real far and flapped his wings for balance! 

Miss Kathy, I know it must break you heart to see Mister Jim struggling like this. :grouphug and many :kiss2  We too hope they make a decision to take the next treatment step.

Mam, you and Widget look like such a well-matched pair in the ring.  I'm glad you were proud ob him and ob yourself and got to demonstrate all the werk you 2 have done together! :yay  It would also be really nice if you could trade Ryker for a horse that suited your own interest and objectives. Fingers crossed that it all werks well.

Miss Sherry, I hope you cool down soon.  This heat is quite miserable.

MIss Kerry, a new couch and a big garden plan! :yay

ACK!  Bitzi, your Mom fell on your walk.  Oh, no.  I am so sorry.  When they get older, like my Ma, they get more fragile and we ahb to take more care ob them.  I'm glad Miss Caroline is going to the horsepiddle and I hope she is gonna be OK. :kiss2

Miss Patsy, I'm sorry that sprogs (what a great werd, Miss Kerry!) ruined your boat cruise.

Wiki, got cold turnkey! :chow  No, wait.  It was a hoax?!  NO FAIR!  Still, I'm glad you tummy is OK wif the new food.

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Wiki....yu still eeting da NOO stuff?

25 minutes ago, mychip1 said:

Wiki....yu still eeting da NOO stuff?

Yes! I wasn't shore what brekkie was gonna be and was a bit hesitant but then Mistress showed me what was in my bowl and I came running to the kitschen and ate it all up riteawaykwik.

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).