WFUBCC - Summertime Edition #2-212

Miss Nancy o the Berg I am so sorry for your loss of so many friends.   HUGS

On the plus side Ivy & Cherry are home   Miss Kathy will be able to s[;eep soundly tonight know that Ivy & Cherry are home to protect her.  Mom knows how Mr Jim must have felt getting outside. Mom , except for sitting on our back porch has been outside since 7/12.  She is getting stir crazy 

I sure hope Mother Nature can find the button to turn  off this h==

Sweet dreams, Bitzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chatted with a former neighbor who is still friends with my x of 9 years. Former neighbor dude said he's worried about x who hasn't worked since we split (3 years ago) due to workers comp injury and he has started drinking every morning when he gets out of bed. I'm sorry that he's not coping well. I hope he finds the help he needs before he hurts himself or someone else.

I am also glad that Summer and I have each other and I'm no longer caring for people (like him and my mom) who thrive on my emotional support and who are incapable of giving anything in return. 

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020

I thought Hada had been going out more frequently today. She does like to lay the I pee on your pee game. But today was different. Called the vet an hour before they closed for the weekend and she let me pick up Clamavox without bringing a urine sample. Hard to catch when it's a few drops at a time. At least there's no blood, like Lulu's. Her bloody hoohoo is looking better now.

Gonna be a long night with Hada going in out in out in out. Can't trust her with a doggy diaper cuz she'd shred it. Can't crate her without her howling her annoyance at me.

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:thumbs-up Misser Jim!

So Luna had an ultrasound and she has no evidence of mets from her cancer. So we are going to start an experimental treatment of L-Spar (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asparaginase )     :hope and :goodluck for my sweet girlie

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman; Luna, Thelma and Louise, Gimme Pigs; Knarl and Henry, Hedgamahogs
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Antie Jennie, we sure hope that treatment helps little Luna Gimme Pig!!

Miss Jenn that's sad about your X dood, but good that you feel OK about being apart.  Momma says it's hard always being the one with shoulders for the loads and the tears, especially if you get forced into that pozishun.  :kiss2

Miss Nancy, this stoopid Covid time has made everything and everybody kinda susseptible to sadnisses.   And that's a lotta sadnisses to deal with.  We love you!!  :kiss2

Oh no!!  Not Miss Hada too!!  Hope everybody feels more betterer riteawaykwik at your soon house Miss Ducky!!

It wasn't too hawt around here today, and it's gonna get nice and cooler overnite!  So maybe this heat wave won't be as bad as the teevee mens say!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

By 10pm Hada finally showed signs of relief from the Clamavox. :yay  Dr Google said it work start working in 2 hours so he wasn't too far off. If I had a dollar for every time she had to go out to pee, I'd have another money to pay for both her and Lulu's Clamavox. :lol Pricey but worth.  This morning I have spared Lulu the indignity of lifting her tail to see if her hoohoo still had a bloody droplet, but I will next time she goes out to potty.

So nice to have all the dogs finally get a good night's sleep. Me, well I stayed up til midnight watching On Patrol Live (the new Live PD) and am up by 5am to get ready to go walking and to feed Mr Ducky (the one with wings) and his new goosey girlfriend.

Kathy, I know it was wonderful to have your girls with you last night. :beatheart

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

22 minutes ago, macoduck said:

to feed Mr Ducky (the one with wings)

For a minute there, I thought Mr. Ducky (the one without wings) was an :angelwings           :rolleyes:

Ivy, I yam so glad yu are home wiff yur mummy.  She needs yu rite now. :kiss2

Cherry, why yu bork so much? :youcrazy

We had our "dawn patrol" walkie and I trotted!

He did.  I couldn't racewalk fast enough for him so I had to jog along beside.  It was great to watch.  :whisper Of course, I think he was just trying to speed things up to get back to the air conditioning and the couch.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Gud Satonday! It iz chiro and toe buzzin day. It iz hoomid and awful alreaddy. Dere habs been a ring around da moon ebbery nite, but still no rain on dis side ob town. Phooey.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

2 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

For a minute there, I thought Mr. Ducky (the one without wings) was an :angelwings           :rolleyes:

I should clarify:  Mr Ducky, aka Aflac, the bird with wings, and Mr Ducky, the old dude with no wings who prefers to eat his green peas with mashed potatoes rather than off the dewy grass. :lol:

tiny hada siggy.png

Oh, Nancy, I'm so sorry there is so much sadness around you.  Keeping fingers crossed for Laila.  We will be thinking of you and sending warm, comforting thoughts your way.  Though not forgotten, this too shall pass.  :grouphug

Off to Tai Chi on the hottest day of the year so far here.  Will :tomatolater.

Miss Noo Carol

Hello my Friendlies!!

Nice and cool now but we're gonna end up in the HAWT zone over 90lebendee.  Probly.  Unless there's too much wildfire smokings.  We didn't have any wild firings until last weekend.  Now there's, like 10 fires burning!!  :eek 

Miss Ducky we hope Misses Hada and Lulu are doing lots more betterer this morning!!  There's too many Duckies at your house!!!  :lol 

Mister Merc went for a jog and dragged Miss Lizabeth along with him!!!  :thumbs-up   

Miss Vanessa we hope you get some rainings soon, but not too much rainings!!  We been seeing about all the floodings in Kintukky :(  and now there's flash floods in Death Valley!!

Where is everybody today???  :dunno 

There's too much sportings on teevee today for Momma.  Lots of horsie racing - both with riders and those little carts behind - and her baseball team is playing a doubleheader, and Daddy has some car race he wants to watch.  :rolleyes:  Probly a good thing it's gonna be hawt so me and Flizzie can just nap all day!!!  ;) 

Wishings for a serendipituss Satidday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Hola!  It is kind ob a yucky day.  It wuz raynin when we furst got up an had to go owt, an that is nebber good.  Mom is knot herownself, I fink.  Big Charlie Greyhound haz hit her pritty hard.  I gess cawse it wuz so suddin.  She haz been bisitin him an Tucker ebery Mundy an Wensday fer a long thyme now, an Wensday wuz a bery nise day wiff the brudders. She gibs them neck massages ebery thyme, an they wood stand there wiff there eyes klosed, just lovin it.  It just duznt seem reel that he is gone.  An she finks Tucker will be lonely wiffowt his brudder.

She fanks eberybuddy fer the kind werds, an support.  She duznt hab too minny reel frends heer inna Berg that she can confide in, an I fink she is just goin fru a low period, an she will feel bedder at sum poynt.  An plusalso, she will be 76 tomorra!  There were no reserbayshuns fer there faborit restoorant that Miss Tammy gabe them gift cards for, so I gess they will wate till neckst week, between Moms birfday an Dads birfday.  They do hab a gift card fer the Cheezecake Factery, an its knot there faborit plase, but it wood be okay.  An they woodnt leeb me too long by myownself.

We all went to the Farmers Markit fer a liddle wile yesterday.  Mom wanted sum nise home grown tomaters---she is gonna make a capreese salad, like Miss Jenbo showed wiff the snacks.  But it wuz sad how liddle Dad wuz able to walk.  He hadda stand by a tree if he wuz holdin us fer Mom wile she bot tomaters, an he dint eben make it alla way down the stalls, wich wernt bery long. :(

Miss Jen, it is good you dont hab those negatib peeple in yer life.  They just suck the joy rite owt, si?  How is the sailin goin?

Oh, Hada, I unnerstand the peein alla thyme.  Im glad you are feelin sum bedder wiff the Clavamox.  I am takin it too.

Miss Kathy, isnt it grate to hab yer gurls back home!

Good thots fer liddle Miss Luna!

How are you feelin, Miss Caroline?

An hab fun at Tai Chee, Miss Carol!

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I’m late to my tictics today. 

:hope  Luna

:goodluck   Meds work for LuLu and Hada 

It’s sweltering here today. Yuk. 
I got most of the hay nets  (20 ++) filled very early before it got too hot.  And went into town for groceries plus also a gift for a coworker who’s having a baby.
Now I’m sitting with the chilly breezes reading.  Still have to clean all Widget tack.  But I’m going to wait until almost dark (when it may cool off)  to load it all and hook up the trailer.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKMwinter.jpg

Miss Nancy ob the Burg, I'm so sorry that so many animals you know and love are leaving or struggling. That is so hard to bear. :grouphug  Laila, I hope you are gonna go on peeing for a long, long time. :kiss2 I'm sorry that your Dad is feeling so down and low ob energy too.  This is a difficult time for both ob your humans. :kiss2 

Ivy, how great to get back to your familiar walking paffs and sidewalks and see your neighbor friends again!  I'm glad Mister Jim is still doing well. :yay

Widget gave himself a mud baff for the horse show. :D

Oh no, Hada is joining Lulu on medications.  You got a great vet, Miz Ducky.

Liddle Luna, I hope this treatment will help you stay wif Miss Jennie for a long, long time to come. :kiss2

I had a night time adventure last night.   I woke Ma up so I could go out about 3:30 AM but then I got to the top ob the deck steps and I startled and backed up real fast.  Ma wondered if there was a big spider's web at the stairs that surprised me so she walked ober to the steps and then she say the problem...an opossum waddled away from us, down the walk and off toward the gate. :eek  Ma hadda go first and sooth me into going down the stairs, butt once I got out there I stayed and stayed and stayed.  While Ma just waited and wanted to go back to bed. :D

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

The sailors are fueling up in Bodega Bay and will motor to Vallejo to dock the boat today. I expect to see one of my bros Sunday sometime when he comes to visit me and madre - separately.  

Mom botted tommytoes at the farmers market and is gonna make a caprese salad, too! Yay!

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020

Jenbo, glad to hear the sailors have safely returned to shore. Hopefully you won't encounter any stormy waters with your madre.

Nancy of the Berg  :grouphug

Nate, what acute sniffer you have to detect that opposomble!

Hots here too with slightly less humids. Lulu and Hada are feeling more like their old selfs agin but still have lots of pills to finish up over the next 2 weeks.

Hi Caroline :wave

tiny hada siggy.png

2 hours ago, Jenbo said:

The sailors are fueling up in Bodega Bay and will motor to Vallejo to dock the boat today. I expect to see one of my bros Sunday sometime when he comes to visit me and madre - separately.  

Mom botted tommytoes at the farmers market and is gonna make a caprese salad, too! Yay!

I was born  in Vallejo!!!! :whisper   We lived there 6 months and I've never been back.

Nancy, I hope you have planned something extra fun for tomorrow :kiss2

:yay for the sailors!

Nate, you saw an oppossumble?   I habs neber seen one.   I see lots ob other wildlife, but knot an opposumble!  Do they smell funny?

We went to playgroop today!   We habs knot been there in foreber!   There were 9 houndies who came today.  Some houndies were running whilst I wuz lounging in the grass.   Momma wonders why she brings me! :lol   After playgroop we came home and got Frosty Paws! :yay    Then Momma went :shop and then after she got home she left us allllllll day to go to see Daddy in the hospital.   When she came home she took us for a walkie under shady trees along the sidewalk, then we came home and got a :dogcookie!   Then we napped for a while before dinner.  When we were at Miss Amanda and Misser Cameron's house I wuz KNOT eating my kibble, so Miss Amanda gabe me some ob Duncan's kibble.  I liked it!   Miss Amanda had a lot ob it cuz Kraken ate that kibble too and now he is at the Bridge, so she now has eggstra and gabe some ob it to Momma so I culd habs it at home.  Nom nom nom!  

I will let Momma tic tic now:

Jim had a really restless night last night so today he was not as clear-headed as he had been recently.    That was discouraging!   :(   Tomorrow we will try another field trip to the outside courtyard.

I'm back!  I habs missed all ob my frends and I am glad to be able to tic tic wif you again!  

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png   sooooo glad to be home again!

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy  AndiPants 

Gud morning tu muh dark ob de morning friendlies. :wave

I had muh dark, dark, walkie.  I spooked a bunneh! :)    I had muh free poops and lotsa widdles. :nod  Mummy sez our walkies get hur ober a thousandlebenty steps.  Dat's hoomin steps.  How many houndie steps?  Lessee... ca1a20_dc238f751f2a4f75b94ea5e4a09df0eb~   A thousandlebenty times four divided by two..... Carry de fifteen.... Divide by pie  mmmm... pie pie.png   :chow   Uh, wayre wuz I?  ca1a20_58c7c5e914b94d3496e49f5c324783de~  

While Merc does mental calisthenics let me be first to say

Happy Birthday Nancy of the Berg!!

ca1a20_548eabcdbcb14b98a60fa718e71a097e~

:coffee nearly gone

:balloonparty   Nancy

HotHotHot as I head out.
Widgey and I are doing 2 dressage tests this morning and he’ll need a bath before I braid.
And :goodluck  they excuse jackets….

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKMwinter.jpg