WFUBCC - Summertime Edition #2-212

Posted (edited)

Hi! Hi! Hi!

What a bizzy day! Mornink was Mistress' werk meetins then she one hour break and sints for ontse it's not too hot or too hoomid I trikked her into takin me for long Wiki walkie then she onlee had time for cheez and soosidge luntsch. Then the power went out so she got a break. It was only bout one hour and I don't need lektricity to sleep so I didn't care. Then she was tryin to finish up her werks and the lappertopper juss rebooted it's ownself no warnink. There has bin some salty talk here today.

Andi, that's a reel kewte pitcher of you girlsies. And Summer, your visitor is a hampsum shiney hunk a hound!

Ivy, you gots to go to the sitter now cause your daddieman got transferred?

Laila, we have no ideer what kinda bugs you talkin about.

Mistress says she needs a nap before supper so I'm gonna go help her wiff that.

Wiki :ph34r

Ha! I'm the first on page 2. :lol

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss Wiki, there was power outings and cable outings and internet outings all over the whole continental today!!! 

Comcast was out here at our house. And Daddy said the elektricals was out downtown.  Miss Janet in Oh!Canada said hers was out too, and other peeples we know on the FB!!

We are all back now tho!

AP - Lectrified

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:wave

Miss Kathy, I hope everything goes well with Misser Jim's transfer to Baltimore.  

Ten puppies!  What fun, though the broodie might not think so!  

Thanks for the book suggestion, Miss Jennie.  I'll check it out.  I was at the library today and peeked at the Christopher Moore books.  I think I will like them!  Will look at Timmy Dorsey next time, Miss Elizabeth.

Hope Pap stays zapped!

Fancy, I hope you continue to do well and everything is as it should be.  

Oooh, Taka is gorgeous!  

Well, the adjusters came this morning and were very nice and helpful.  They will give me an estimate and a check on Monday.  They were not pleased that the tree had not yet been removed.  They wanted me to call someone else right away, but I remembered that I had signed a contract with the claims sub.  I called my agent again then called the claims people and they swear a tree company will be here in the morning by noon.  (That was quite the conversation.)  So we will see.  

I'm feeling more puny today, tired and flu-ey from the Covid shot but with rest that should go away.  It's always taken 3 - 4 days before.  Going to go lie down and . . . well, just lie down!

Have a lovely evening, everyone!

Miss Noo Carol

Dear Miss Paris,

I habs been known occashually to habs been called fluffy butt ushually after a baff (lyke today :bugeye) becoze my fur poof up. I suggest yoo try two fings.

FURST try dem poopie eyes. Dis always werk!

If dat fails, try to go on a hunger strike. I know dis seems counter productive, butt den maybe yoo will git ample kibbuls AND shakey cheese, yogourt or salmon on yoor dinner.:chow

Plus yoo will always be me freend, becoze ifn yoo awr floofy, dat just means dare's more obs yoo to lubs!

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Paris, wuld yoo be too lazee to eben go for a swim? Mebee a neybor habs a pool you can try owt.

Taka sounds like da Galoot, dey are almost da same age. Fuzzy tells him off, but he don't care.

Mom wishes dey wuld've had an outage, den she culd come home and werk wibs us around.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Jim was transferred to Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore this morning.  When I arrived he was sitting up in bed and seemed wide awake!   He seemed much more coherent today.   He's going to have a Lumbar Puncture to rule out and infection and then they may start IV immunoglobulin.   Sigh.   

Ivy and Cherry are now happily?!? ensconced at Cameron and Amanda's house with their friends Duncan, Kraken and Winnie.   I will miss them!  But at least they will have a more consistent schedule for potty and exercise!   It's great to have such wonderful friends to step in on a moment's notice!

I'm going to try to get some sleep tonight! 

Kathy

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Sorry Kathy has a longer drive.  But I'm so glad Jim is feeling better.   And the girls will be just fine....  

Paps zapping seems to have 'taken'.    And yes... it really is zapping.   We'll see how long this holds.    He used to go through spurts of 'fine for a month and then go wonky'. Fine and wonky.   They may try another ablation. May. 

:goodluck   That tree gets removed tomorrow

:wave    Fancy & Paris

Charlie!   I am going to be in your neck of the woods next Friday... picking up Joshi   :P     I have never been to an airport in my life.... nor do I speak French.  Nor does my travelling companion.    Wish us luck...

Our really good news is that all our hay is cut and there is no rain in the forecast until Tuesday.    And our best hay helper will be available on Monday for the baling, unloading and stacking  :yay

Tomorrow little Widget and I are going to a small local dressage show.  Very basic tests.  We have not been in the ring together for a very long time.   Widgets bestie Nate and his Mom are going too and Coach Kate will come along for moral support.   :goodluck we don't jump out of the ring. 

In other news Kaila has been a sulky miserable teenager again.  It's been going on for a few weeks.  Sigh.

She is not riding at all, so sadly, I think I will re-home Ryker.  He is a really super boy and I'm riding him a couple of times a week, but he is not the horse for me.   I'm waiting to hear from the people we bought him from. They may be interested in buying him back.  

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKMwinter.jpg

Kathy sorry they decided to transfer Jim but I am glad he seemed better. Now that the girls are with their buds it will be easier on you.  :goodluck

Mam that is a shame about Kaila & having to find Ryker another home.

Miss Patsy easy trail or not you did it.

Well off to bed  & wishing sweet dreams to all 

Bitzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Miss Kathy, I'm glad Jim is doing better.  Hope he can go home really soon.  At least you don't have to worry about how your girls are being cared for.  

Yay for Miss Patsy taking a hike!  :hehe

Thanks, Nancy Mam, I hope the tree will be gone tomorrow too.  Also hope you find a good place for Ryker.  I'm sorry that Kaila isn't interested in riding any more.  'Tis sad to sell him, but maybe best for the horsie.  Good that the hay will get put up safely.  Have a good time at dressage.  

This afternoon I took some aspirin, read for a while, had a little nap, and now I feel a bit better.  Still have Covid arm.  Going to bed early again tonight.  

Tomorrow is supposed to be a little nicer.  At least we're no longer in an excessive heat warning.  

:wave Good night and pleasant dreams to all.

Miss Noo Carol

Kathy and Jim  :grouphug

Hubbahubba Taka!

Chris, my paw is much better. I loosed the wrap this evening and can take it off tomorrow. Just will need to use a bandaid and keep the area dry. Stitches come out in 2 weeks. Looky me, typing with some capital letters again. Ain't medicine wunderful?

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Miss Ducky!!  :yay

Miss Noo Carol, Momma has been putting off getting her third boosting cause she feels so terrible afferwards!!!  Glad you are feeling more betterer tho!!  :thumbs-up

Miss Paris we really really really hope you get to feeling more betterer too!!  :kiss2  Miss Paris you will be a thin and svelte greyhoundie again in no time!!  :D

Ummmm...  there was some other stuff that I forgot.  SORRY.  And I forgot to postie my new flower pichers!  I gess I'll do it tamarrow.

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee Good morning

We had heavy rain overnight with flash flood warnings blaring on my phone.  It’s supposed to rain until noon. :mellow:  Not good driving weather! 

Thanks so much for all your kind words and support-it means so much to me!

Kathy

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:coffee coffee for me and :coffee tea for thee, Kathy.  :grouphug

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

16 minutes ago, macoduck said:

:coffee coffee for me and :coffee tea for thee, Kathy.  :grouphug

:D  Thanks Ducky! 

:coffee    Perfect day :)    And our ride times are mid day … no rushing out the door at the buttcrack of dawn ^_^

Forgot to say congrats to Patsy on her first hike.

Safe travels to Kathy and hoping Jim is even better today…

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKMwinter.jpg

Kathy I continue to pray for Jim.

Carol Ann.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 5 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

11 hours ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

I have never been to an airport in my life.... nor do I speak French.  Nor does my travelling companion.    Wish us luck...

Well, now.  It sounds like you'll have an adventure to talk about. :nod   Maybe bring a big sign that says "Joshy" on it?

1 minute ago, cello said:

Kathy I continue to pray for Jim.

Carol Ann.

As do I.  You are much in my thoughts throughout the day as well.

Charlie, I don't fink bath-floofy is de same as regular-floofy.  Take my mummy fur eggzample - uh, best leeb dat conbersayshun fur wen sheez knot around. :ph34r

Mummy wented tu de store tu buy muh kibbuls and dey din't hab muh brand! :eek  She botted sumfing else and :chow  ca1a20_efc8a056a43c4c5c879f4310b86cf7ff~ca1a20_d099fc190d9643ef86113fd3fd80bdf9~ I ated it all rite up!

My friend Corey was talking about how she had to change brands multiple time due to shortages.  I really hesitate to change brands unless  absolutely necessary but Merc seems MUCH more interested in meals all of a sudden.  hmmm... ca1a20_dc238f751f2a4f75b94ea5e4a09df0eb~

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Gud Satonday! Tuday iz back crackin and toe buzzin day.

Mizz Kathy, yoo will need a canoe!

Da Galoot's fud habs been like dat, since he eets chikken flavor onlee. Mom saw an article dat mabee da avian flu wuz eezin up and dere culd be moar poultry.

Den she saw annuder article dat sed dere wuz a chickpea shortage! No wunner her hummus wuz a lot smaller.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

Well! There seems to be some cautiously good news here today (except for poor Paris on a DIET). Carry on, everyone :grouphug

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman; Luna, Thelma and Louise, Gimme Pigs; Knarl and Henry, Hedgamahogs
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Miss Patsy was able to get out in the beauties ob Glacier National Park and walk!  :yay

AndiPants, you're prolly right about needing to try different things.  Ma was excited about the drops maybe helping me wif thunder like they did wif firewerks, butt that just isn't panning out.  She is gonna look t thunder shirts and CBD oil.  Anyone got any recommendations for either of those?

AndiPants, I'm sorry your vet report was a mix of news.  You've got smart and dedicated humans looking out for you. Too funny that you need to gain weight and Paris needs to lose it.  Guest, I hope you are back to using your leg wifout restrictions real soon. :kiss2

Those spotted lantern flies are knot yet in Souf Carolina butt they are headed owr way, sadly. 

Summer, you got a house guest!  Ma says he's real hampsome.  Sounds like he's a bit ob a clumsy galoot (knot owr Galoot :D ), but I hope you enjoy getting to know him.

Wiki, we hab lost power here twice in the last 36 hours.  Humans get so upset about that, 'specially when it happens when they are cooking dinner or werking.  Weirdly, they didn't lose the innerwebs except when the power was out.  I didn't really care. :D

Miss Noo Carol, I hope you feel better from your vaccine. :kiss2  I really hope the people will come early to get that tree offa your roof. :grouphug

Miss Kathy, I'm so glad Mister Jim seemed perkier after his move.  Friends who can take care of Ivy and Cherry are wonderful!

Mam. I'm glad Pap's heart is better, at least for now. Hab fun showing Widget.  Ma thinks a girl wif a horse like Ryker to ride is really coocoo knot to be riding!  Kinda sad, butt it seems that if she's knot gonna ride him regularly, that Ryker might be happier in another home, and you might be happier too. :kiss2  Hay's cut and going to be put up!

Miz Ducky, I'm glad your hand is healing and feeling better already!

So far my food has knot been hard to find.  I LUB food and Ma figures I'd adjust to a new food if needed.  Ssadly, the catties are KNOT adjusting well to the few kibbles of new food added dto their old food, so Ma really hopes it is knot gonna be hard getting their preferred food.

:wave Miss Jennie!

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Hello my Friendlies!!

Kinda mostly cloudings this morning but it's supposed to get really sunning and almost hawt in the 80lebendees.

Miss Loosy Momma says it's cause the ishoos are different with thunner verses fireworkings.  Some peeples spekulate that it's the lektrical charge in the air that bothers some dogs when there's thunner and litnings.  That means medisins for anxiety aren't really the rite ones - which is why thunner shirts mite help more.  :dunno  ( :youcrazy )

Miss Noo Carol are the tree peeples there yet??

And Miss Carol Ann and Mister Dan are off on their dunkey crooze, and Miss Molly is staying with her boyfriendly!!  ;) 

Miss Kathy!!!  You drive safe all the way to Baltimore and back!!!  :shakefinger  We hope Mister Jim is even more betterer today!!  :hope 

Mam, that's too bad about Miss Kaila being a snotty teenager.  :(  Do you think Mister Ryker will be safe going back to his first peeples?  Have fun riding Mister Widget today!!

Miss Ducky get to take off her hand bannage today!!!  :yay  

Miss Laila's Daddy is doing the yard sailing too!!  Good luck Mister Doug!!

Miss Cindy and Miss Fancy, I sure an worried about you guys!!!  :unsure

OK.  Here's the pichers I furgot to postie yesserday!!  LOOK!!  LOOK!!  We gots some tommytoes already!!!
52200878789_72e2dc2f95.jpg20220707_103425 by Greysmom6, on Flickr

And our one little apple is getting red!
52200625841_522535285f.jpg20220707_104210 by Greysmom6, on Flickr

This is a crocosmia.  A red one.  We gots yellow and oringe ones too but they aren't blooming yet.
52200608536_6390fa6119.jpg20220707_103540 by Greysmom6, on Flickr

Big roses and little roses
52200626206_7f01467d9d.jpg20220707_104239 by Greysmom6, on Flickr

52200647143_bf57c60ddd.jpg20220707_104315 by Greysmom6, on Flickr

52199626867_0a0210ac0e.jpg20220707_104322 by Greysmom6, on Flickr

A impashent
52200649213_b938eaf437.jpg20220707_104511 by Greysmom6, on Flickr

A smelly daphne blooming really late
52201126450_dd1b1c2070.jpg20220707_104436 by Greysmom6, on Flickr

Daddy's favrite Sweet William
52200648908_596c9fdf81.jpg20220707_104516 by Greysmom6, on Flickr

Not sure what's gonna be going on today, but I will be napping!!!  :D 

Wishings for a super Satidday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Jim is confused and restless today- what a difference from yesterday!   They did a lumbar puncture to be sure there is no underlying infection in his cerebrospinal fluid then they will probably start immunoglobulin.

Chris, your flowers are lovely!  I have crocosmia too which I posted on FB but can’t get it on here with my IPhone .  They are so pretty!

Kathy

The saga continues.  Got a call from the insurance contractor at nine o'clock this morning to tell me that the tree people had a flat tire on the truck and would be here when they could get it fixed.  New ETA is between 1:00 and 6:00 today.  I no longer have hope that anything will be done this weekend and really close to not caring any more. :twd:  I'm so sick of contractors that don't do what they say they will.  :angryfire

Other than that . . . it's a pretty nice day, breezy, temp in the low 80s, and dew point in the high 60s.  Not ideal but better than it has been.  I was the only person who showed up for Tai Chi class today.  It was strange being there all by myself.  :huh2'

I'm sorry to hear that Misser Jim has taken a downturn.  :hope

Miss Chris, cute tommytoes and pretty flowers.  Thanks for the foe-toes.  :D

I'm going to have some lunch, putter around in the house for a bit, then probably read for a while.  

Hope everyone is doing well -- Pap, all the houndies and horsies and kittehs, etc., and all my frendz.  

Miss Noo Carol

Lucy, I'm going to try to send you a coupon for the company I use, Holistapet, for CBD. Check your email!

If anyone else wants to try them, shoot me an email or PM, I've got the Xmas mailing list with a bunch of emails.