WFUBCC - Summertime Edition #211

It's almost Joon and pretty much summertime for most everybody!!  The funnest time of the year for every Friendly!!

Remember the Houndie Rules:

1 - No see, no sky, no pee

And the important one for winter:

2 -  If you see (or are standing in) snow, let it go!!

And the Humin Rules:

1 - No politicking ever!!!!  :shakefinger 

We celebrate our Friendlies joys and we support them when they're sad.  Wishings for healing riteawaykwik for any humin or houndie that needs it.  We are there for our Friendlies whatever the problem and however we can help.

Welcomings to all our Lurkers, Club Members, New Posters, and any body else that has something to contribute to the fun!  

Friendlies Fru Fik & Fin!!

Later Gaters!!

:banana   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I yam heer!

I bin wayting fower mi waak ‘cos Mum bin tayking in a nyoo bat.

Wagz to awl mi frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:coffee

Hi AndiPants  :wave  Thanks for da noo Club!  Merc, I see your mom is up verrry early too. So much for us retirees sleepin in late.

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Fourth!  Good morning to all. Remember--kittehs are frends knot fud. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

:coffee  gone … but I enjoyed it from the comfort of my kitchen and knot sitting at the Front Desk  :yay

Oh..there’s Patsy :wave

But where’s Cindy …..

This morning is my seniors Ball Yoga class   :bounce     What fun!

This afternoon EquineVetCharlotte (knot Rykers seggsy Lameness Vet)  will come and jab Calli and the littles. Then we’ll go to the boarding barn so Widge and Ryker can get their spring jabs. PlusAlso Widget needs his teeth floated.  

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKMwinter.jpg

:coffee Good morning!

Thank you for the new Club Chris and AndiPants!

It is 4:30 in the morning here in Alaskan waters and we are out of the Inside Passage and back out in the open waters of the Pacific.  We are rock in’ and rolling- just as the Captain told us- he said there would be 8 foot swells and he was right!  We won’t be doing much walking around the ship today on this sea day!  Hmmm, maybe room service for breakfast? :lol:

Kathy

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Gud Thorsday and a noo Club! Another two werk days and den we can go on owr baycation.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

AndiPants, I'm glad you are gonna get more good weather for you beach vacation before it's ober.  Sometimes an enforced day ob rain rest is knot a bad fing. :kiss2

Miss Noo Carol, we gots lot ob those Black Vultures here.  Last year Ma and Auntie Ann were all agog on account ob 2 vultures were standing on the roof ridge ob our neighbors' house wif their wing stretched out in the sunshine.  Just standing there, prolly basking.  Ma had knot seen that before.  Interesting and unnerving at the same time.

Dang!  I'm knot caught up or frew posting butt butt Ma's gotta take Tinker to the vet for his annual check up.  I'll have to come back later gaters!

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Morning. Noo club and retirement party snax will be posted after I get to the werkjob..

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020

I am back on account ob Ma and Tinker are back.  That liddle squirt is fine.

Mistress, what an interesting article.  Ma did knot know that buteo-type hawks were technically called buzzards and know she does!  There is a  subtle shape difference between buteos and "true" hawks, with the buteos having somewhat stubbier body's (think plump cigar) and the true hawks looking slightly more long legged and streamlined.  That was Ma horning in.  Shoo, Ma, like a fly! :f50:

Pippin, Ma really seems to hab gotten ober herself after the whole crown thing, thank goodness.  She says thanks for the :kiss2 and good thoughts.  Her mouf is good today.

Miss Kerry, I am so sorry and :angryfire on your behalf that this month is being horrid to you again and again.  I wanna :brick at the whole month ob May!  I am glad you finally got a rental car so you are knot driving about in a compromised car. I hope you hab fun taking the wind out ob the insurance company for balking at the kinda vehicle the rental company gave you. I am extra sorry that you fell and got hurt whilst doing eberyone's favorite chore, mowering the lawn (KNOT).  And dinging that other car.  The last straw! :kiss2 

Kerry, I'm just so sorry things are piling up on you.  Years ago my car got hit in the passenger side while I was minding my own business stopped at a light.  It was honestly a minor sort of accident and I was physically fine.  However, I too found myself emotionally drained and shaky for some time afterward.  I flinched when cars approached from the right and I still do every now and then.  However, the fear and anxiety did really diminish in a few months and I hope you will have the same experience. :grouphug

Ma's company did the opposite of Mistress' and ditched the catalog from which you could choose a gift and went to the $500 Visa card upon retirement.  The parties were sort ob informal and you only got on if someone in your department decided to go to the trouble.  :lol 

Mam, I'm glad you got a liddle time off from werk at the inn.  Your coworker whose home burned is still in own thoughts.  What a harsh thing to face.

AndiPants and Miss Chris, thank you so much for the new Club!
Summer and Miss Jenn, thank you so much for the great snacks!

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Hello my Friendlies!!

Gonna be a mostly showering day today, with possible short term sun breakings.  We might get out for another short WikiWalky around the block.  Then we get to have 4 or 5 days in a row of mostly sunnings and NO RAININGS!!!!  :yay  :yay  :yay  

Hahahahaha!!!!  Mister Nate!!  Momma says she only figgered "buzzards" were in cartoons!!!!  :youcrazy 

Thanks for the great snakkings Miss Jenn and Miss Summer.  Now Momma says she wants pasta sallid!!  :rolleyes: 

Mam, sounds like you gots a bizzy horse day ahead!!  :thumbs-up 

Miss Patsy how is your PeeTee going??  Are you making good progress and getting less sore??  

Miss Kerry, Momma still gets the willies when she passes by the place where she had her big car aksident 30 years ago!!!  She hopes you start feeling more like yourownseff soon!!  Me too!!  :kiss2 

Miss Ducky how's your garden growing??  You know, Momma did not plant anything in the garden (essept for some peas and beans and radishers) cause it was way too cold.  She's still not sure it's gonna be warm enuff to plant tommytoes when we get home!!!  Hopefully this dryer warmer weather will stick with us now and spring can really start - and NOT jump rite to hawt hawt summertime!!!  

Well, there some bloo skies out there so we are going out to potty!!  Momma doesn't think much about this rental house - it's not anything speshul or luxureeyuss, and you can't even see the oshun!! - but she says it's totally worth it for the fenced in yard for us to play in!!

Wishings for a thematic Thirdsday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Doez buzzard-vultures like to swoop down on my Nan's porch and eet cat fuds. It smells, but it don't smell DAT bad!

That is some good looking pasta salad! Too often they fill it with cheaper ingredients or the pasta doesn't suck up all the good seasoning and it's bland.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Miss Jen, thank you for the wonderful foods for Miss Elizabeth’s retirement party and for the new Club!  You have outdone yourself!

AndiPants, sorry you have such a rainy day but you have some sunny days coming to enjoy!  It is a spectacular and clear day out here on the ocean with a crisp horizon and I can see the mountains in Alaska in the distance.  Fortunately those rough sea swells have disappeared and we are now in calm waters.

Mam finally has time off from the Inn!  Enjoy!

I haven’t heard from Amanda since Tuesday.  I hope the girls are behaving themselves!   Well Ivy always behaves, she just doesn’t always eat well when she is away from home. Cherry on the other hand…. I hope she hasn’t destroyed too many stuffies!

Kerry :grouphug

I am sitting in the ship’s beautiful library- gorgeous dark wood paneled walls and bookcases, comfy leather and upholstered chairs and sofas, and a huge collection of books.  Plus a view of the ocean.  What more could anyone want except a couple of houndies by my side? :D

Miss Kathy

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:wave

It's almost the unofficial start of the Summer season, Memorial Day.  And June 1 is when meteorological summer begins.  Gives us a couple weeks before astrological summer and the beginning of shorter days starts.  (I know, bummer, I apologize.)

We have hot days then cold days then hot days then . . . well . . . Ma Nature is so not happy.  And rainings . . . and rainings . . . . in some areas our farmers can't get in the fields to plant crops.  My poor old basement is leaking a lot.  Getting the gutters cleaned would help that, and I will as soon as they can get to me.  Everyone is busy!  

I think something is living  there (basement) also because one of my foam pallets that hold storage boxes up off the damp floor has a shredded corner with a trail of foam crumbs leading away.  The trail stops after about 3 feet and I don't see any other signs of occupancy anywhere.  More investigation is needed.  

Thanks for the new Club, AndiPants and Miss Chris.  Glad you were able to go to the beach and see the ocean, Andi!

Thanks for the snax, Miss Jenn.

Miss Lucy, I would like to see those vultures basking.  They are sinister-looking.  I've heard that they also don't smell so good.  We have lots of big buzzards that hang around the bluffs along the river.  They circle and glide on thermals, hardly moving their wings.  Fun to watch.

The plant I worked for did the catalog gift thing for anniversaries.  It was also things that I wouldn't think of getting on my own.  For my last selection, I chose a 40-something Sony TV over a Canon digital camera (because it didn't have an optical viewfinder).  When I got it the setup was too complicated and the TV itself too big for my living room.  I ended up giving it to a co-worker for her grandson.

Oh, Miss Kathy, I didn't know that cruise ships had libraries!  That's where I would be for certain!  Big comfy reading chairs AND a view!  Very nice!

That's enough of my nattering . . . hope everyone has a good day.  

:wave

Miss Noo Carol

Here's 2 pages of my friends book, I love that she did this and included Myka and remembered how much Myka loved little kids.

No photo description available.

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020

Hi! Hi! Hi!

It’s the first day of long weekend! Then next weekend is long weekend too! Mistress needs some time off. The werkjob has bin crazy bizzy and stressfool. She happily signed off lass nite knowin alla them ding dongs are going to have to fend for theirownselfs for a few days. She lokked me in the wire boks for a long time today. Said she had a buncha errands to run on the other side of town. One of her stops was PetCo tho to get some fancy treets for me for a free product trial. And she founds lotsa noo flavors and kinda of wet foods and topper for my kibbles on the clearance rack. She’s got a lotta yard chores to do and a fun thin planned for Sattiday which will result in me lokked in the wire box for a long time again.

Well, at leest a cupple of youse read Mistress dizzytayshun bout buzzards. :D

Miss Mam, why is it calt floating a horsie’s teef when it reelly is filing them? 

Thanks for the snax Summer. It is pawsome that Myka is in a book!

Andipants, I’m so glad you’re enjoying vaycayshun even wiff the stoopid banditch.

Miss Kathy, will you get to see sum mooses in Alaska? Member Murphy the moose at Mistress’ zoo? He came here alla way from Alaska!

Miss Noo Carol, seems like you need Wiki’s Exterminayshun Services. I’ll be happy to come, I keep lookin for mousies here but can’t find any

Oh, and here’s me and my friends.

CcFgwwql.jpg

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

What a bodacious assortment of snacks!!

PT is going well I guess. Pretty much flattened me yesterday but she was happy  😳. Trudging onward. 

Linus would like to volunteer his newly discovered mousing skills. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota