WFUBCC - Happy Easter and Happy Spring!! Chapter #210

Remember the Houndie Rules:

1 - No see, no sky, no pee

And the important one for winter:

2 -  If you see (or are standing in) snow, let it go!!

And the Humin Rules:

1 - No politicking ever!!!!  :shakefinger 

We celebrate our Friendlies joys and we support them when they're sad.  Wishings for healing riteawaykwik for any humin or houndie that needs it.  We are there for our Friendlies whatever the problem and however we can help.

Welcomings to all our Lurkers, Club Members, New Posters, and any body else that has something to contribute to the fun!  

Friendlies Fru Fik & Fin!!

Later Gaters!!

:banana   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hola!  I cant beleeb this---I am furst.  I dont fink that has eber happind.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:wave

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hellow and howdy to all me friends!!!  Tis eye da Tiller.  Hard to beliebe me nose.

Me been readin lots and lots but dis supervisin ob da human is really time consumin ob a houndies time.

Ma has been goin to da new ferapist as well as da Miss Michelle dat comes to da house, and finally is getting ready to start walkin us houndies again.  Me gonna get so happy to do wiki walkies again.  But, me needs a momma to go truckin down da street with, so me habs been patient.  Let's see, oh yeah, da fight with da county ober da dribeway is ober and da violations habs been remobed from da records.  Da new tree is planted and dey done a good job makin it happy cause it already bloomed and da leabes is starting to bud out.  It is a eastern redbud tree about fifteenlebenty foots tall.  Der was a bigger one, but since da workers had to manhandle it into da back yard without using machines, Ma had to settle on da sixtyfibelebenty gallon bucket tree.  Da yard guys is now comin ebery week to keep da grass at bay.  Betwix da rainy rains and spring finally deciding it was ok to stay, da grass is really good at hiding all da houndie land mines from Ma.  When we lay down in da grass it smells so nice, but Ma is not happy at all da grass seeds that stick to our furs.  Sigh!

Ms. Barb, we is sending our most sincere condolances at da huge loss ob Bikini.  You my dear friend deserbs a medal for doing all you did for herbs durin da crisis and finking ob herbs before yourownself.  Now, eye habs it on good authority that you will heal your heart and start feelin better soonest.  Rest up and stay well!  OK?

Andipants, you getting a poopie?  You is berry brave, again!

Widget is gettin a new friend too.  Mam, do we need to send you bubble wrap when you ridin dem spring rowdy ponies?  Dey don't mean any harm, just gots dem tickly feets after a long winter.

Howie, how you like your new name???  Did dat animal communicator get inside your head yet?  It only tickles a little, but dese humans need clear and precise direction, so talk to da lady, OK?

All you friendlies with da green thumbs, we is all jelouse.  Ma only gots 1 rose bush.  She bouted a couple more, and already done killed dem ded.  Da one dat is alibe was transplanted form da old house. Must be from stockier northern breed.

Ma also is still workin on da plans for us to go to camp when she tries to go to Mountain Hounds.  Fooey, we want to go, but it might not be safe for herbs to wrestle me and Heart on da road.  Besides, we get to play with our friend Dutch.  Hims is a liddle squirt ob a greyhoundie, but he shares eberyting with us.  Has da role call started ob who is gonna get to trabel to Gatlinburg yet???  Can eye depend on you all to keep an eye on MA?

Ma is yellin she needs to order da foods to pick up tomorrow or we gonna starb.

Ifn eye missed somethinf, forgibes me.  Eye miss our chats, but dat dumb smarty pants phone refuses to cooperate except to read.  double drat!!

By for now,

Tiller enjoying sunbaths in da cool tall grass!

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018:Abby (WW's Dear Abby) 11/2008-08/2020: Tiny (Piccadilly Girl) 08/2007-10/2020:  Tiller (Kelsos Tillerson) 10/30/2018: Heart (Lions Heart) 03/08/2014

Gud affernoon! It iz a berry nice spring day, but we got owr toes chopped and backs cracked. I yam not liking habin mah right rear leg messed wibs, Mom is wert-weed and gonna try to get me and da Galoot in (for a chekup) riteawayquik.

Tiller, Mom habs started da thread in da Events section. She knows a foo people habs responded, but itz errly yet!

Oh, and tell yer Momma to get an old-fashioned climbin rose, dey are berry hardy but habs lots ob thorns.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hello from almost-warm OhCanada and thanks for the new club AP.

Things are almost normal at the House of Duck :yay

:omg    Pippin has gone missing?!?

Has Kerry called the Police?!

:wave    Tiller.    We’re so glad your Momma is feeling better.

I am knot a gardener either. Tomatoes are about all I can manage. Maybe a zucchini.

So…..Chris!  Do tell us more about these bags in which you plant tomatoes!?  

The ground was frozen solid this morning so Widge got ridden indoors. No naughty mini hoss there so he was very well behaved.  We even cantered a line of Canaletto, which is about all the jumping I want to do these days  :)
it did warm up and the outdoor ring thawed out but Kaila has gone to Bretts BIG Tournament so MickTheCoach rode Ryker. I’m just knot quite brave enough to climb on him outdoors after he gave me a big buck a week or so ago.

And sadly, Widget is knot going to get ridden by that lovely girlie as she has decided to stick with her current program. Teenage girls are loyal to their coaches ….and she also has a friend there. Howsoever, her little sister has shown some interest and when her ‘Cheer’ competitions are over she may give Widge a tryout. 

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Mario (2nd Chance Rescue).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

SKMwinter.jpg

Gud eevning frendz and fanks fower the nyoo Club AndyPandy!

We hadd anuvver littul snow/sleet flurries agen tuday. Boff me and Chancey gottid a bit wet owt inna gaardin.

I forgottid to tell yu that Mum hadda tayke fyvelebbenty mowsies and release them owt inna forrist on Windysday. She duz KNOT unnerstand how we kan waak passt them wen thay sitting inna trap ryte by the bak door, or how she kan heer wun skruffling arownd and we ignor it!

Mum duz KNOT grow mutch vegimabulz ‘cos ower bak gaardin iz kwyte shaydee. She haz dun OKay wiv karrits in pots butt eevin that did KNOT do well lasst yeer. She iz still trying to grow beetroot but wivvowt mutch suksess.

Tiller we ar happe to hear frum yu and howpe yu getta Wiki walkie wiv Miss. Sherrie  suun.

AndyPandy, iz Missr. Dennis stark staring bonkers? How long do yu fink Miss. Chris will hold owt?:evil

FancyToo how iz yur littul ponee getting on?

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Oh boy! Oh boy!  Furst, a sunny day.  Den, a car ride tu de dump.  Now, a noo club!!

Fangk Yu!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:yay    Thanks AndiPants and Miss Chris for the noo Club! 

We had lots ob fun at playgroop this morning.  There were 11 houndies and we ran a lot!   Jack came today so he and Cherry were habing a barking contest!  I think that Jack is louder than Cherry, but do KNOT tell her I sed that!  We did a lot ob running and then stood around and got petted by hoomans.   After a while, there were two other doggies who came.   One wuz Miss Delaney, the German Shorthair Pointer dog and the other wuz a Great Pyrenees/Australian Shepherd mix.   We got along wif both ob them!  

Momma habs knot thot about gardening yet cuz it is too cold plusalso she and Daddy are going away in May so there will be no one to take care ob any ob the plantings.  She habs planted a lot ob perennials and will plant some annual flowers later.    Aktually, Auntie Gwen comes and takes care ob the indoor plants when Momma and Daddy go away, so she will water any outdoor potted plants that Momma may habs.

Pippin!  Habs you left on your adbenchur yet?

I do knot think that we will go to Mountain Hounds, but we will go to GiG!   :yay 

Umm, Miss Chris?  Habs Mr Dennis conbinced you yet?  puppykisses.GIF

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png who sekretly hopes that Miss Chris will get a greyhoundie poopie....

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hola agin!

Tiller that wuz a grate update!  We are glad fings are startin to werk owt fer Miss Sherrie.  It will knot be long afore you are all walkin!

Mom an Dad just came back frum gettin annudder booster shot!

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Good sunny afternoon

i wanted to wait until the new club to thank those that contributed to Daphne's memorial.  We also got the crystal her remembrance crystal yesterday.  I  miss my sleeping buddy. Right shouldnt hurt this much.  She made it thru this dreadful winter & was cheated out of spring & summer.  Well I just muster on.

On other news Bitzi has a new set of friends that she sees when Lisa walks her in the pm. Today it was chickens.  5 of them & one is called an Easter chicken because it lays green eggs.  She was slightly curious about them but no big response .

Tiller it sure is good to hear from you. Tell Miss Sherrie we are so happy to hear she will be able to take you for walks. 

Well we will keep you in our prays Miss Barb

Bitzi & her mom

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

31 minutes ago, sabrina said:

i wanted to wait until the new club to thank those that contributed to Daphne's memorial.  We also got the crystal her remembrance crystal yesterday.  I  miss my sleeping buddy. Right shouldnt hurt this much.  She made it thru this dreadful winter & was cheated out of spring & summer.  Well I just muster on.

Miss Caroline   :grouphug

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hi! Hi! Hi!

I keep forgettin to say, Miss Barb, I'm so glad you got oudda the horsepiddle! Let your dottir take good cares of you for a leddle bit, you deserbe it! :grouphug

Tiller, good to hear from you! I'm glad Miss Sherrie is doing OK. How is my dear friend Heart? Mistress lubs them redbud trees and has bin considerin puttin one in the front yard for years.

Andipants! Ketchup is a good thin to put on the Weerd Thins Dogs Eat list! I never tried it juss plain like that.

I got a skimpy Wiki walkie round the blockie in the rain. Other than that Mistress has bin werkin alla day on a poster board but sum dumm leddle birdie calt Piping Plover for her zookeeper groop. <_< Oh, she did go to the fancee grossree this mornink (I did not get to go and wait in the car) so she got sum fancee meet to put on my kibbles. Normilly I get Cesar or Bella mush but this was shredded meet of chikkens and sammins! :gmark

Speekin of chikkens, Bitzi you should give one a chomp! Hey, are you and your mom gonna watch noo Father Brown and Death in Paradise tonite? We are!

Speekin of chompin, Nutmeg it is a shame you can't take care of them mousies for your mum! They are reel steenky, you can sniffsniff them out. Then juss one good chomp!

Have a good nite!

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

:grouphugMiss Caroline and Miss Barb :grouphug

Tiller and Miss Sherrie, it's very good to hear from you and to learn that you will be going on wiki-walkies again.  That's nice about the redbud tree.  I think they are lovely, probably because when I was a child I would sit in ours with a book to read.  I also planted one in the yard to remember my lovely Lady Cute-as-a-Bug, who had eyes like Ivy PrettyEars.  :)

Miss Noo Carol

Wiki,  :wave Father Brown & Paradise for us come on week days.  One of the PBS' that we can watch is running "Doc Martinn" on Saturday nights.  We are watching it now.

Those PP birds are lovely so mom says. Mom spent a lot of time going to see & find birds especially in the spring & fall

Who besides Mam & I think MIss Elizabeth does WORDLE ?  Today it took mom 4 tries to get it. 

Bitzi blowing  good night & good bless wishes to all  

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

No!  No!  No!  No!  No!

We are NOT getting anuther puppy!!!  NOT!!!  *I* will NOT HAVE IT!!!  DO YOU HEAR ME MOMMA!!!!  NO CUTE PUPPIES!!!  :angryfire   :shakefinger  :bugeye 

Seeriyussly.  Besides, you know they had anuther already when they had my little Angel bruther Atom.  So they are NOT GETTING ANUTHER PUPPY!!!!  :shakefinger 

Miss Barb we hope you got outta the hobspiddle OK are are resting comfurbly at home getting spoiled!!!

Miss Caroline  :kiss2 

Miss Wiki, that ketchup was pretty good, but I like tomaytows anyways and ketchup is just mashed up tomaytows I think.  :nod  

Somebuddy asked about our Growing Bags that we use for our tomaytoes and these are them:

Grow Bags

We been using these every year since 2018 (and a few we have hadded a couple years longer) and they are still lasting really good essept where the stoopid skwerrils have chewed the handles.  It takes one whole 2 cu foot bag O' dirt to fill one.  We use em for tomaytows cause it lets more air circulate down to the roots and doesn't get waterlogged.  Plus also, Momma can move one filled up with dirt pretty easy where a big pot would be too heavy.

We hadda pretty nice day.  We gotted pizza bones delivered!!  :chow  And we hadda nice play throo the fence with our nayber Miss Riverdog.

Later Gaters!!

AP - puppy denier

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibbles kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants

10 hours ago, sabrina said:

Who besides Mam & I think MIss Elizabeth does WORDLE ? 

Yup.  I'm one.  I'm also going through the archives and doing all the old ones (how you say you're a geek without saying you're a geek :rolleyes:)

10 hours ago, greysmom said:

Besides, you know they had anuther already when they had my little Angel bruther Atom. 

:unsure  Aw, de Atom Bomb.  :unsure  Mummy cried bukkets ober dat liddle guy.

Wiki, sounds like yur mummy’s shopping wented bedder fur yu dan fur me.<_<

Mummy sez dare wuz Piping Pluvvers in Road Island wen she libbed dare.  Dey are endanged.  Dey onlee hab wun chick per yeer whilst de rats wiff wings (gulls) habs more dan wun and attach de Pluvvers! :eek

I also planted one in the yard to remember my lovely Lady Cute-as-a-Bug, who had eyes like Ivy PrettyEars.

No buddee habs eyes as pritty as muh Ivy’s :inlove

Updated to add:

Wordle 288 6/6

🟨
🟨🟩
🟨🟩
🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Well, that was embarrassing. :blush

Edited by Mercsmom

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

I stopped playing Wordle once the NYT took over and went ‘woke’ by removing words like wench and bitch but apparently considered f**ks acceptable.

M.”E”.C.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Took me 6 tries today, too  :riphair

Carol Ann also plays.

Thanks for the grow bag info. I’ll see if they’re available up here.  No need to buy bags of soil..I have plenty of good manure compost ^_^

Off to the grocery store then I’ll ride The Widge and longe Ryker.

Bretts team was up against the bestest of the best and did knot make the finals.  

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Mario (2nd Chance Rescue).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

SKMwinter.jpg

Good morning to all ma friends! Today looks to be anudder wet and cloudy day here in Ore-Land-O! We gots dese two adorable little flamingos dat float in our pool and soak up da sunshine, and at nite dey is supposed to light up! We gots dem on Friday and so far der has been NO SUN so dey hab knot lited up yet. Maybe sum sun will sneak in today and help charge dem up? :dunno

Yes, my Mama also plays dat wordy game. 

Wordle 288 4/6

🟩
🟩🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Good day wishes to ebbery one!

Molly McPoodle. 

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 5 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.