Thank you from PB and the Pups! 2021

palmettobug

Thank you to our SS! Roman has worn himself out flipping the snake around, and we've sampled a few treats. A nice collar for G, and a much needed SNOOOOODD for Fuzzy the Always Cold.

Mom gifts are great, I always need notepads and tote bags and all. We'll sample the people food later.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Glad that Roman is enjoying his snake--that's the most durable toy I know of... Did you figure out it was me? I put my name and return address...can't believe I forgot to put my GT name! Happy Holidays!!

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.