WFUBCC - Merry Chrispmix and Happy New Year Edition #208

MERRY CHRISPMIX AND A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR FOR ALL MY FRIENDLIES!!!

Here's the new Club! 

Remember the Houndie Rules:

1 - No see, no sky, no pee

And the important one for winter:

2 -  If you see (or are standing in) snow, let it go!!

And the Humin Rules:

1 - No politicking ever!!!!  :shakefinger 

We celebrate our Friendlies joys and we support them when they're sad.  Wishings for healing riteawaykwik for any humin or houndie that needs it.  We are there for our Friendlies whatever the problem and however we can help.

Welcomings to all our Lurkers, Club Members, New Posters, and any body else that has something to contribute to the fun!  

Friendlies Fru Fik & Fin!!

Later Gaters!!

:banana   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We ar heer. Happee Krikkulmuss Eev to awl ower frendz.

Fanks fower the nyoo Club AndyPandy.

Belaytid Birfday greetings Merc. Enjoy the sunneeshyne.

Chancey and Nutmeg.

Edited by Banjoman

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:coffee Goid morning and Happy CrispMix Eve morning!   Thank you for the noo Club AndiPants and Miss Chris!

we are going to be packing up and dribing up to Auntie Linda’s house for CrispMix weekend.  Momma says that since all ob their tests were negative we will be dribing wif out stopping so our  hoomans are knot in contact wif strange hoomans  at rest areas who might knot be negative so they can habs a safe weekend wif Auntie Linda, Miss Susannah and Misser Justin.  We will also see our cuzzin Luna the Husky!  The dribe is just 2 1/2 hours so we will be OK and potty right before we leave and as soon as we get there!

Habs a gud day eberywon and I will tic tic later! 

Ivy

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:coffee

Thanks for the new Club, Andipants!

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Fangks, AndiPants!

I hadda greyt birfday and will tell yu all about it lader.  Furst, I want muh kibbul brekfist!!  A man ob tenleben yeers old shudn't habs to wait. :shakefinger

Excuse me, Mister.  Do you want to rephrase that? <_<

Love yu, Mummy.  Kin I habs muh kibbul mush, now, pleez?

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hey, friends.  I hab been deprived ob your company for so long by my selfish, evil Ma. <_<  He eggscuse is that werk habs been super busy.  I do knot fink that is an acceptable eggscuse!  She says she gots today and tomorrow and then she starts the big go live version ob her migration.  This is it! She's anxious and excited. :rolleyes:  I'm prolly fixing to be bored out ob my gourd for a few days.

I hab read and tried to :tomato on all that I hab missed.  Gino had a dental and is OK 'cept for dying rear.  There hab been birfdays and anniversaries and travels and adventures in the wild!

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Gud Fryinday and Crispmix Ebbe! I had a much better poo dis moanin, it wuz 50/50 and I didn't habs to go obernite. 

We will be leebin whenebber we can get da old Hag owt da door. BOL!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

I’ll/You’ll be home for Christmas

A song for pets finding their Forever Homes for the Holidays

By Miss Jennie

Adoptee Verse:

I'll be home for Christmas
You’ll have love from me
Please have beds and pats on the heads
And favorite foods for me

Christmas eve will find me
Where your heart resides
So close and warm by your side

Adopter Verse:

You’ll be home for Christmas
You’ll have love from me
Please have your heart

Open to start
And ready to make room for me

Christmas eve will find me
Where your home will be
And Forever care for thee

Twelve Houndie Days of Christmas

On da twelffffffffff day of KrispMix ma hooman gave to me

12 bunnies leaping

11 mooshies ob ma bery own

10 stinky fishes

9 cans of tripe

8 Screeming Monkees

7 Burpdog cookies
6 frozen kongs
5 Joe Teeee books
Four hedgmahogs
Three fuzzy stuffies
Two ear scritches

and a chewee from da pantree.

The Twelve Houndie Days of Christmas (2011 version)

On da first day of Chrispmix mytru lub gabe to me
A mooshie in a cup ob tea.
On the sekund day ov Krismix mitroo luv gav to me
2 nutty skwirlz ... and A mooshie in a cup ob tea.
On da third day of CrispMix mahtry lub brot to me
Free turnkey neks … 2 nutty skwirlz ... and A mooshie in a cup ob tea.
On the forth day ob Crispmix, matru lub gab to me
Fore kitty kat tu DEXTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! … Free turnkey neks … 2 nutty skwirlz ... and A mooshie in a cup ob tea
On the fiff day ob Crispmix, matru lub gab to me

Five buuuuully stiks!! … Fore kitty kat tu DEXTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! … Free turnkey neks … 2 nutty skwirlz ... and A mooshie in a cup ob tea
On the sixth day ob Crispmix, matru lub gab to me

Six houndies zooming!!! … five buuuuully stiks!! … fore kitty kat tu DEXTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! …free turnkey neks … 2 nutty skwirlz ... and A mooshie in a cup ob tea

Edited by jenners

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman; Luna, Thelma and Louise, Gimme Pigs; Knarl and Henry, Hedgamahogs
Hedgehog Welfare Society

The Crisp Mix Tree Stand of Def (sung in the voice of John Travolta in “Grease”)

Deck the halls with bolts of lightning
Fa la la la la, la la la la
The stand of death is truly frightening

Plug it in, it’s electricfrying
Fa la la la la la, la la la la

Jump back quick or you'll be dieing

Go and grab the defib paddles
Fa la la la la la, la la la

Before you hear those deathly rattles

Ifin da paddles don't werk to da horspiddle yu'll be flying

If da horspiddle iz too far on Miss Sooosan’s kitchen countertop yu'll be lying

Then the tree stand of def owt yoor a$$ they'll be prying

Don we now our fire suits
Fa la la, la la la, la la la

Maybe even non-conductive boots

Someone please call 911
Fa la la, fa la la, fizzle zap

Flashing lights will add some fun
Fa la la la la, la fizzle zap
Fa la la la la, la fizzle zap

Oh Crisp Mix Tree [Stand of Def] (to tune of “Oh Christmas Tree”)

Call 911, call 911
It's Christmas time again!
It's time to get
The stand of death
And plug it in and hold our breath
I hope this thing, don't kill me dead
I hope the hair stays on my head
Call 911, call 911
It's Christmas time again!!

Stand of Def (to the tune of “Silver Bells”)

Stick the tree in
Add the water
Plug the lights in there, too
In the air there's a sense of foreboding
Put the plug in
With no ground pin
No care for the risk
And above all the buzzing you hear

Stand of Def, Stand of Def
It's Krisp Mix time on Nantucket
See it arc, see it spark
Soon we'll all be in harm's way.

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman; Luna, Thelma and Louise, Gimme Pigs; Knarl and Henry, Hedgamahogs
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Thanks for the new club Andi  :thumbs-up

:Peace

Thanks Jennie!

It’s ccccold here again but supposed to warm up and rain.  Maybe freezing rain.  Bah Humbug. 

No reaction to our boosters…just sore arms. Whew.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Mario (2nd Chance Rescue).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

SKMwinter.jpg

Good Morning

Thanks for sending the carols to us.

We just want to wish tout le monde Merry Christmas & we hope 2022 is a good year & makes up for the crappy 2020 &2021.

Daphne & Bitzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

:waveThanks for the new club!

Gorgeous pic of Angie in the old club.  Love those Roman noses!!

Merry Christmas to Everyboddy and EveryHoundie!  Hoping you all have a pleasant holiday with good foods to eat and nice people to visit with, even if it isn't in person.  Times will get better; they just have to.  

Myownself will be going out in a minute to pick up my dinner for tomorrow and, while I'm there, visit the deli to get makings for my sandwich that I didn't get yesterday.  I have some lovely soft buttertop bread and I will not be denied!  Later.

Miss Noo Carol

Have Yourself a Prickly Little Christmas (the rescued hedgehog version – to the tune of “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”)

Have yourself a prickly little Christmas,
Let your room be warm and bright
From now on,
Your troubles will be out of sight
Have yourself a prickly little Christmas,
From a bad place you’ve been taken away,
From now on,
Your troubles will be miles away.
Here you are now in better days,
Happy warm, loved and fed days.
Faithful guardians who will care for you

Are here for you, to stay.
Through the years we all will be together
Now the fates allow
Hang a tasty mealworm upon the highest bough.
And have yourself a prickly little Christmas now.

Oh Come All Ye Hedgehogs

Oh come little hedgies, prickly and precocious

Come ye oh come yeeeeee to A-aa-frica!

Come to da baffroom come and have some me-ee worms

Oh come be all nocturnal!

Oh come be all nocturnal

Oh come be all noook tuuuuurnulllll

Hedge-a-mahogs!

Hedgehog Welfare Society

Hello my Friendlies!!

It's getting c-c-cold and it's pooring down rainings!!!!  We are gonna get snowings some time this weekend!!!  :eek  Momma is praying that we don't lose our lektricals again!!!  :hope 

THANKS for the Chrispmix carols Antie Jennie!!!  :Peace

Good luck with your migrating Miss Loosy!!!  :thumbs-up 

Happy Chrispmix Eve to all my Friendlies!!  

Later Gaters!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Ohyeah...  It's also Momma and Daddy's 30ff Wedding Anniversary today.  :lol  It's a funny story!  I will have her tell it later on!!

AP - wedding celebration oversee-er

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:confetti Happy Anniversary Miss Chris! :confetti 

We are at Auntie Linda’s house wif our cuzzie Luna the Husky. We just came back from our afternoon fambly walkie.  There are lots ob noo smells to sniff.

Now it’s time for :nappy ! 

Ivy

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Oh,oh! Dem Kricklemas carols is just da right touch for da holly days!

Me habs done a good job wif Ma. Herbs mental healfth is much better.

BUT.... 

Herbs done me a big wrong this morning.

She done tricked me into my lector mask.  Then she swipped Heart and shut da door in my face.  She was gone foreber.

Tiller, you know your brother was having tummy issues, so he went to the vet.  If you really wanted a thermometer shoved up your hiney, I could accomodate you!

No, no.... not necessary Ma. Me doin good in da back door department.😁

Whooooo that was close.

Anywho, wishin eberybodys lots of holiday cheers, and celebrations.

Tiller tucking hims tail now.

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018:Abby (WW's Dear Abby) 11/2008-08/2020: Tiny (Piccadilly Girl) 08/2007-10/2020:  Tiller (Kelsos Tillerson) 10/30/2018: Heart (Lions Heart) 03/08/2014

Happy Crispmix Eve!

i02m7j1l.jpg

This is my noo bannerdanner. I wore it for Wiki walkies in the woods. Mistress keeps sayin it’s our lass walkie there but then it gets warm and snows melt so we can go again. It was reel good walkie! I climed over the beeg tree that’s still in the paff and off the paff sum forrist elves or sumone bilt a teepee-like house oudda sticks and branches. I went rite in there and had a look round. I saw 5 doggies, I didn’t care bout 4 of them but the lass one I said a leddle ggggrrrr at. I didn’t like how she was lookin at me. :rolleyes:

We are on our own for tonite but Mistress is gonna make some meetballs from her childhood wiff grape jelly and chili sauce. :unsure I’m shore I’ll get one cause it’s Crispmix. ^_^ And Antie finelee desided they can have Crispmix tamarra but I’ll get stuck at home in the wire boks. <_<

Oh boy, I never heard them songs before!

Miss Loosy, we are sendin witches of a good migrayshun that runs ahead of shedmule and has no post go live issues!

Happy adversary Miss Chris and Misser Dennis!

Everybuddy who is travlink, be safe! Everybuddy who is stayin home, be snug!

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

:chow     Mmmmmmm Meatballs!  I also make them with that same jelly/chill sauce combo.  Mmmmmm

:goodluck   Lucy

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Mario (2nd Chance Rescue).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

SKMwinter.jpg

Wishing all ma club friends a berry Merry Christmas Eve! Our turkey is cooking and I yam hoping for a taste! 

Here is a picture of me wif ma two favorite little peoples! Dey comed ober to our house for a sleep ober last night so I gots lots and lots of hugs and cuddles frum dem!

Mama says dat we were all serious cause we are actually super models!

269937820_10222500559997443_665442241572

Here is one where we is knot so serious!

269861020_10222496572977770_744868688442

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

LOVE,

MOLLY MCPOODLE!

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 4 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

33 minutes ago, ScootersMom said:

:chow  "Mmmmm . . . balls!" :rofl  That's one of my favorite SNL Christmas sketches!  :clap

We used to have grape jelly meatballs at our Superbowl parties.  They're yummo!!

Molly McP!!  Such beautiful girls!

Why thank you! Oh ..... did you mean the littles? Cause I yam a girl too!

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 4 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

1 hour ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

:chow     Mmmmmmm Meatballs!  I also make them with that same jelly/chill sauce combo.  Mmmmmm

:goodluck   Lucy

No meetballs fur Mummy tuday on accounta sheez Catlick.  :nod  Yes, I know, it's no longer a day of abstinence but.... :rolleyes:

Yesterday, Merc decided what he wanted for his birthday.  He spent the whole day following me around, every minute.  He must have gotten 100 kisses and 1000 ear rubbies. :heart  I took him across the river to the pet store to pick out his own gift.  I was hoping for a new tag collar but nothing did him justice.  He picked out a chew treat instead.  Then, we went to the fabric store, just because we could, and he got lots of "handsome!".

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

54 minutes ago, Mercsmom said:

No meetballs fur Mummy tuday on accounta sheez Catlick.  :nod  Yes, I know, it's no longer a day of abstinence but.... :rolleyes:

Merc, you gonna eat the feest of seben fishies?

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Good morning to all. I'm sitting on the deck enjoying our last full day on Maui. I'm also drooling vicariously hearing about Christmas Eve dinners and Christmas Day reposts. Our eating from today's breakfast onward consists of the ever popular what's-leftover-in-the-fridge-we-have-to-get-rid-of-or-toss-when-we-leave.

We did the Maui Gold Pineapple Plantation tour yesterday and it was fascinating. Baby pineapples are adorable and they're peenkkkkk!  Learned lots of interesting stuff. Our guide was a local born nearby and the history of the Hailii'maile area he explained was fascinating. 

Thanks for the carols Miss Jennie and best of luck Miss Lucy on your migration. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota