From HoundTime to palmettobug

Houndtime

On 12/20/2021 at 8:20 PM, Houndtime said:

Odin-and-Holiday-Toy1.jpg

Odin-holiday-1.jpg

Odin-packages-3.jpg

It worked.  Thank you.  Here is Odin and his Secret Santa package.  Thank you Mary Pat.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Actually, those were from us! I hope you liked your "Mom gifts", too. 

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

I'm so bad.  I was waiting so long to post the photos, I got mixed up.  Mary Pat is the organizer, but you know that.  I'm hoping that I did thank you personally. 

Thank you for the coffee, obviously, I could use some right now.  Odin is in love with that crinkly toy and so far he has been eating the smores.  I shared the big cookies with my daughter's dogs; a black lab and an American bull dog.   I do apologize. 

If I have any excuse at all, Len is in the hospital again and has been for 5 days.  Today he was moved to in patient re-hab and is expected to be there for two weeks.  His knee surgery that he had in October needed a repair.  BIG repair!

Happy new year and thank you again for the gifts.  We love them.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Oh no! Knees are tricky things, the worst joint in the whole body. I hope he makes a VERY speedy recovery.

You are welcome, and no harm, no foul! No SS without Mary Pat.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

• Trudy changed the title to From HoundTime to palmettobug

The to Mary Pat  in the title was from me. I read the thank you Mary Pat as that was the person that sent her the gifts, not that she was thanking Mary Pat for organizing it all.

Irene's post was in the middle of another random thread in a different area, so I split it out and moved it into the Secret Santa forum.