Lucky says Thank Roo!! MP-the4pack!!

celbee

Lucky (and Dog-Mom) are enjoying Lucky’s package from no longer Secret Santa. 
Lucky says it is “pawsome” to have his own treats and a new stuffie (one of the famous zoomie veggies). (I will convince him to share “later”.)

Dog-mom is excited about her food treats: two new teas to enjoy; homemade caramel sauce; homemade redbud jelly; and Real maple syrup (maybe from Santa’s trees?). And a bag of special plum chocolates from Poland. I was introduced to Polish chocolate a few years back… they are a treat.

I am also having trouble posting the pics- will try again.

Thank you, Mary Pat for helping Lucky’s First Furever Christmas be memorable!

Carol and Lucky

The other dogs drooling in wait are: Festus, EdWin, and Jethro 

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.

And these were the treats for Dog-Mom. I am sipping my first cup of Burgundy Cherry tea (I am even using a proper tea cup!)-- it is very nice. 

Thank you for all of the treats, Secret Santa Mary Pat ... we will all enjoy them!

Dog mom treats sm.jpg

Edited by celbee

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.

Yes, the maple trees are in my back yard. NJ maple syrup! 

So was it worth it after the trip to Florida?  Did the chocolates melt while there?

I'm just glad it still got to you before Christmas.  I mailed my niece's package the same day,  she got hers December 1st.  She lives in Saipan! As in near Japan! 

Merry Christmas. 

It was ABSOLUTELY worth the wait! The chocolates did not melt. I have made jams and jellies from a fair number of plant pieces and parts... but this is my first time to ever have redbud jelly. I love redbud trees. And the caramel sauce... I haven't even told Mark about this, because he won't get any of it! And I have also never had hand-harvested maple syrup before... can't wait to try it. 

And Lucky got a Merry Christmas dog treat/bone (didn't make it into the picture... already partly consumed!!)

My Secret Santas have introduced me to some cool things... I have never tried Tomato Jelly until Greysmom (Chris) was our Secret Santa one year.

And Merry Christmas to you all, too!

Edited by celbee

Greyhound Fleece Jackets