Trudy!!!

ozgirl

Thank you so much, Trudy, for all the great SS gifts!!  I took a pic but it'll probably be too big to post here... will try to downsize it!

The kitties got homemade cat treats (which they love!) and several other kinds of treats;  homemade catnip mice - soooo cute! - and cork/yarn/feather toys; a treat mat, which I haven't used yet... ; and got tons of homemade goodies!!:  red velvet cakeballs (yum - tried one already), chocolate christmas trees, hot chocolate bombs and peppermint coated Oreos, along with a greyhound ornament, which will go on the tree when I decorate it tomorrow!

What a great Secret Santa!!

Jeannine with Lili & Okie, the kitty sisters and Cody grey-girl waiting at the bridge (along with kitties Weenie & Merlin)

I could have sworn I took pics of them all unwrapped, but it appears I imagined doing so or I deleted it when I deleted all the blurry pics of Prya running around with all the gifts!

Thank you so much Jeannine! The toys are tucked away in a cabinet for safe keeping and taken out for supervised play. No need to kill all the squeakers at once!

IMG_20211206_155303.jpg