WFUBCC - about #207

Hello My Friendlies!!  Here's the new Club! 

Remember the Houndie Rules:

1 - No see, no sky, no pee

And the important one for winter:

2 -  If you see (or are standing in) snow, let it go!!

And the Humin Rules:

1 - No politicking ever!!!!  :shakefinger 

We celebrate our Friendlies joys and we support them when they're sad.  Wishings for healing riteawaykwik for any humin or houndie that needs it.  We are there for our Friendlies whatever the problem and however we can help.

Welcomings to all our Lurkers, Club Members, New Posters, and any body else that has something to contribute to the fun!  

Friendlies Fru Fik & Fin!!

Later Gaters!

:rivethead  Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:coffee  Good morning!

Thank you for the noo Club  AndiPants!   I’m first after you!   But I think the old Club has gone POOF already so I do knot know what eberywon had to say last night!  

Well, it’s too early for me- Cherry and Momma are just getting up.  I guess I will go back to bed for a while until Daddy wakes up.

Ivy 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Gud morning frendz.

Fanks fower the nyoo Club AndyPandy.

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:coffee  Oh boy, a noo club!  Thank you, Andipants.

And thank you all for my birfday wishes. I had a nice day and dined out with my oldie friends. And later a good chat with Sherrie whining and comparing notes about our achy, aging, body joints.

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:welcome

Fangks fur de noo club AndiPants.  Dat wuz a beree gud introduckshun and reminder ob de rules.  :nod

De rainyrains are done and it's windywindywindy outside.  Daddyman wuz worrying on de fone lass nite about de appul trees in de wind.  We had two trees taken down last year and lost a third of another one.  They predate the house it's not surprising but they looked fine this morning (in the dark) ;)

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Good morning to all ma friends. Hope you hab a great day!

I had a lot of snuggles wif Mama on da outside couch last night. I like to sit in her lap. She is knot quite as enthused about dis as I am!

248061126_10222193442679702_183131821827

Molly McLapsitter.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 4 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Gud chillee Woesday! Fuzzy watched a plane go oberhead durin owr walk, she iz such a sillee gurl!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Greyt new club Andi!

Finally some sunshine today and maybe the wind will help dry up the floods in my paddock …

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Mario (2nd Chance Rescue).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

SKM-fall.jpg

Ha! Andipants said the old club wouldn’t go poof, and poof!, it went poof! :lol:

I did see lass nite that Daphne is OK and has nuthin more seriss than gettin old, whitch is ruff but way bedder than anything elts. I know Miss Caroline will help her to feel bedder.

The meetin shedmule was all mixed up due to vaycayshuns and Mistress ain’t hadda do the beeg mornin meetin for weeks and weeks. But this week is her turn and it’s Wiki Wednesday! She showed me wiff my name sign. She had this sign for a long time, it musta bin written in the stars that someday I’d come live wiff her. :wub:

TzvkxSpl.jpg

Oh, I almoss forgot, I cot a mousie yessirday!  Mistress was wonderin why I was prancin round the yard and came runnin in all hexcited and happy. Then she found the mousie.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Keeping up the gud wurk Wiki!:thumbs-up

Nutmeg who nevva kottid a mowsie.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Good morning all. Looks like the old Club disappeared a nanosecond after the new one began. Someone obviously enjoyed being johnnie on the spot. Anything happen I should know about?

Things are a lot calmer today than yesterday when the boys didn't have school. 😱 oh my. Just. Oh. My. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Good dry, mostly sunny Wednesday.

The old club is gone but AndiPants has made a new one. Thanks

Carry on tout le monde & have a great dat

Daphne & Bitzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hi Ebbery buddy.  AH made da furst page!!!  Ah do KNOT fink ah habz ebber dun dat.

Molly!  we lubz da pichure.

Wiki...yu wur ment to be wif yur mama!

Fank yu fyur da NOO club, Andipants.  

We mist da lass club, but unnerstand dat Daphne is OK, Fank Dog!

We are deeling wif a reel bad storm.  Da farm hasbx lots ub muds - an winds, but like MIss Nancy sez, wind drize up da muds a leetle bit!

Howebber, Mommy's wurkjob iz a beeg problem  Da hole Town iz wifowt power an may be for a long time!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Hello my Friendlies!!

Drying rite now, but we're sposed to have more rainings overnite.  The weekend looks fabuluss tho, at least rite now!!

Oh yeah!!!  :rolleyes:  My last postie last nite flipped the old Club to page 50, so I just started the new one then.  But the old Club was GONE POOF DISAPPEARED affer I made the new one - like, rite away!!!!  And now you can't even search for it!!!  I think somebody is messing with us!!  <_< 

So maybe everybody recap your last posties or something!!

Miss Molly, I weigh lots more than you and *I* know I am a lap dog!!!  ;)  You look real happy sitting there with your Momma!!

Miss Daphne, whilst getting old is NO FUN (according to Momma) it's good that your achings and painings are not something more sinister.  :hope 

Miss Wiki, that's a awesome picher!!!  :lol  

Miss Dr Robin we hope you get your town back up and running sooner rather than later!!  We know that losing your lectricities is NO FUN!!  Momma needs to buy a generator affer last year, so we can at least run a spacing heater!!!!  :eek 

Miss Ducky, we're glad you hadded a nice birthday!!!  How's Miss Sherrie and Houston Hounds doing??

Nothing much is going on around here that's remotely essiting.  Momma is watching her team play baseballs in the World Series.  We are napping a lot.

Wishings for a Wacky Windsday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Rite now da wurkjob bilding iz on genny rator...and she hanbz da snior center open fur da old peeples who need oxy gin and stuff - and fur charging quiptment.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Oh Doctor Robin, you've got your hands full!

Sherrie is doing well but still dealing with a contractor. Dogs are behaving. She even takes them on short talks with her PT person.

I've spent another 7 hours in the ER with my old lady friend. Sees beginning to understand that diverticulitis and -lotis doesn't just go away quickly with a few magic pills. Another CT today and she's happy to know there's no kidney or appendix issues. Gotta go clean her pukey out of my car :sick

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hola!  Well, I gess we made the furst (or mebbe seckond) page this thyme!  But the old club dissapeered, so mebbe nobuddy saw that we liked the howse!  Si, now we hab lotsa finkin to do.  We got sum estimits fer monfly eggspences at differnt prises.  We will see if we can afford it. 

Molly an Mom, an Wiki, nise pics!

Miss Ducky had a nise birfday!  But moore thyme inna ER.

Wether wuz bedder today---yestiddy wuz yucky rayne---an Mom went to the Strip an walked 2 miles an bought lotsa stuff to eat!

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Oh!  We missed Nancys post about the house!  Please tell us all about it again!

Hope the power in Robins town came on...

Faboo pic Wicked Wiki  :)

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Mario (2nd Chance Rescue).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

SKM-fall.jpg

Well I woked Mum upp an hower ago and now she iz keeping me awayke, wy don’t theeze hoomans go bak to sleep kwik kwik lyke us howndies?

Nutmeg.

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Miss Banessa, Ma is looking wif great interest in that quilt exhibition you mentioned.  That museum is at Furman Uni in Greenville and sounds like a great place to bisit.  They got an exhibit coming soon on war dogs. 

Wiki, thank you so much for the happy news about Daphne!  Getting old is knot fun but it better than being really sick wif something so that is wonderful, relieving news.
You got a sign wif your name on it!  Plus also, a real comfy, fleecy blankie!  You were bound to be the :starob the meeting!  Mistress will neber trust you happy dances again. :lol 

Miss Patsy is glad her Grandchillun's are in school most days.  :D 

Fancy Too, I'm sorry you all got hit by that storm as it made its way across the whole country from West to East. :eek

Miz Ducky :eek  You are for sure THE BEST FRIEND EVER.

Laila, how exciting that your folks hab found a house possibility!

Nutmeg, I hear you!  Ma could knot sleep and she read until 3:00 in the morning. She disturbed me a lot.  No apologies at all.

Nate 

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Gud waitin for da storms Thorsday! It wuz a lot cooler yetterday.

Wiki, Roman lubs to pick up da mousy toys Dixie leebs all ober da howse. He shakes and flings dem around.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

We just got back from our Morning Wiki Walkie wif Momma.    Our negst door neighbor wuz out walking too, so she joined us until we got to the path for the pond.   She lubbed on us too!  :star    We got to do a lot ob sniffing on our walkie, so that wuz gud.    It is a beautimous bloo sky day in Mary Land today and the temprachur is 47 pedigrees, but no wind.   Tomorrow we are getting LOTS ob windy winds and LOTS ob rain, so we are enjoying today.   Daddy is out hitting the leetle white ball around.

Miss Nancy ob the Berg saw a house that they liked!  :yay    I hope it works out for you if it is the one you want!   Were there pikkies ob that house in the old Club?  If so, could you post them again? 

Wiki, I lubs that :digicam ob you wif your sign!    I bet eberywon lubbed it for Wiki Wednesday!   

Momma just realized that tomorrow night is the WFUBCC meet up in Frederick and she and Daddy will be driving up at rush hour in HEAVY RAIN!  :unsure      If they are late Miss Patsy, you will know why!  She is really looking forward to seeing you!

Ivy  51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png   who does knot get to go to the Club meetup cuz the restaurant does knot allow houndies inside!  

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.