Card Exchange 2021

2greyhoundMINI

1 hour ago, AnneGTS said:

I've received 5 cards so far! Thank you!

After receiving some bad news a couple of weeks ago these cards really brighten my day :)

That's nice to hear. I'm glad they are a source of cheer :reindeer

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent all mine out at the beginning of this week and the post office wished me good luck with the international cards making it on time.  Fingers crossed. 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I’ve received 6 cards so far! 
All lovely as usual :)

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

All mine went out on Thursday, so you should be getting them soon!!

Thank you everyone for participating this year.  It's one of the highlights of the season for us!!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

2 hours ago, greysmom said:

All mine went out on Thursday, so you should be getting them soon!!

Thank you everyone for participating this year.  It's one of the highlights of the season for us!!

Same for me!

Thanks everyone!

To Ann and Nadine,

I PM'd my greetings to you both, since, I don't go out very much, due to the pandemic, and I didn't think I would get to the post office to send your cards.  Please check your messages to see the card.  It is the same one that I sent to the list.

Wishing you a blessed holiday season.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Lots of wonderful cards coming in! 
Thank you again everyone for participating :reindeer

Edited by 2greyhoundMINI

I'm loving this year's cards. Thank you!

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

On 12/3/2021 at 2:16 PM, Nadine said:

Mine are somewhere over the Atlantic, I guess....

But 2 cards have arrived already. 

I got yours Nadine!