You might have a Greyhound if…

On 10/6/2021 at 3:19 PM, MerseyGrey said:

You might have a greyhound if…

you have more dog beds in your living room than you have have human beds in the entire house

Yep!  :D  Or in my case, dog beds on a floor of the house the dog has never been to (because he refuses the stairs)

Was a subscriber in the mid 2000s (the aughts!).  Reactivated in 2021.  What'd I miss?

On 10/7/2021 at 10:59 PM, palmettobug said:

"Hey, is that a DEER??"

Your windows are generously decorated with SNART instead of suncatchers.

Oh snot..uh, Spot on!   We get the deer comment all the time.  Stanley should be flattered but he thinks deer have big bellies and fat a$$es so he refuses to be associated with deer, even though he's the same color (and nearly the same height)

Was a subscriber in the mid 2000s (the aughts!).  Reactivated in 2021.  What'd I miss?

On 10/15/2021 at 5:04 PM, ramonaghan said:

Liverwurst, bull pizzle, chicken feet, and lamb ears are all things one might find in your kitchen. 

When you find yourself asking the butcher why there aren't any chicken feet!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Your dog sees a bunch of autumn leaves blowing across the street and thinks they are an army of retreating chipmunks.....(ears picked up and growling accordingly).

On 10/23/2021 at 3:47 AM, MerseyGrey said:

Your dog sighing prompts a shared stupid grin on the human’s faces…especially if that sigh makes your dog’s lips flutter/causes puffy cheeks

:inlove

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

You get concerned because the sound of steady breathing coming from the sofa stops and then get a contented look on your face when it starts again.

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

You hear their muffled barking during their sleep ("Bip! Biff!") and become amateur dream analysts.  He's dreaming about Life at the Track! No, he's dreaming about the cat he saw on his walk this morning!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A passing white-van man shouts at you to "Feed that dog!", as you are wondering if you should put him/her on a diet while on walkies.

Regards,
Wayne Kroncke

CAVE CANEM RADIX LECTI ET SEMPER PARATUS
Vegetarians: My food poops on your food.