Greyhound owner in new season of GBBO

I know we have some Great British Bake Off fans here. The latest season started on Netflix last week. One of the bakers, Jairzeno, has a beautiful greyhound named Maxi who's been featured in both episodes so far. :) 

Edited by ramonaghan

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

I didn't know you could get GBBO overseas on Netflix and yes it is a beautiful greyhound. Lets hope Jairzeno doesn't get knocked out so Maxi can make another appearance.

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

I know!  My sister and I have been enjoying the snips of Jaizeno's life with Maxi.  Finger crossed for him to stay with us a bit longer.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Cool!

The CBC airs each season a year later, so I'll catch up next summer. :lol: 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

• 1 month later...

THANKS!  I loved the first seasons that I watched (repeatedly) on PBS...  now that I know it's on Netflix, I'm switching to that!  Was looking to cancel Prime anyway...

Jeannine with Lili & Okie, the kitty sisters and Cody grey-girl waiting at the bridge (along with kitties Weenie & Merlin)

We love the GBBS, and were thrilled to see the Greyhound in the family! 

Shebas Mom, you have a friend who looks like Paul Hollywood?  Lucky you! :inlove

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

43 minutes ago, queenwinniesmom said:

We love the GBBS, and were thrilled to see the Greyhound in the family! 

Shebas Mom, you have a friend who looks like Paul Hollywood?  Lucky you! :inlove

I know, and I remind him about it all the time. He's in the UK, I'm in Florida, but we meet in Torremolinos every year since 2010, except right now he won't travel because of Covid and all the hoops he has to go through to travel. I just came back from Torremolinos and wish he'd been there. Maybe next year...

3 hours ago, ShebasMom said:

I know, and I remind him about it all the time. He's in the UK, I'm in Florida, but we meet in Torremolinos every year since 2010, except right now he won't travel because of Covid and all the hoops he has to go through to travel. I just came back from Torremolinos and wish he'd been there. Maybe next year...

Well, that REALLY sounds fabulous!  Hopefully next year.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown