Great Global Greyhound Walk 2021

HeyRunDog

It's today (19th September), The Great Global Greyhound Walk and Grace and I can't attend because my arthritic knee won't let me walk to far and Grace's corns are playing up :(

We've been looking forward to it since the last one in 2019 (guess what happened last year?) when the walk we attended in Lichfield over 100 greyhounds and their owners who turned up to walk around the park and the cathedral's lake.

Ah well! fingers crossed for next year.

https://www.greatglobalgreyhoundwalk.co.uk/walk-schedule/?fbclid=IwAR2Iy0Z9iwFE6d5canyJuQp5EKIJvwr3vnV8smWLw9dpRplZTEDu3Yu8EI8

Edited by HeyRunDog

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

• HeyRunDog changed the title to Great Global Greyhound Walk 2021

We are going to our first one this year, at Sefton Park in Liverpool. We’re not sure how Buddy is going to react but we’re hopeful since it’s sighthounds only, and there are a few hounds that he’s familiar with going so :goodluck. I much prefer it being held at this time of year because June is just too warm to walk a hound at 11am.

Buddy Molly 🌈 5/11/10-10/10/23