Mother Bunny

Annette

I know there are probably people on here who have heard of or knew Mother Bunny, aka Lee Tauriello.  She passed in April.

https://www.hayworth-miller.com/obituary/Lee-Tauriello

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

51 minutes ago, oldrunners said:

I cannot count the number of bunnies, wild hares, heartthrobs and tribbles my dogs have enjoyed over the years!  How sad.

I know.  I only found out because I went to the Aid 4 Greys website and there were no bunnies, tribbles, and other stuffies for sale so I went to her facebook page and saw condolences.

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

I am so sorry to read this.  We once vended right next to them in the carports at Dewey.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

• 2 months later...

Oh, Annette, I'm just seeing this now!  I didn't know that Lee had passed away (don't know how I missed that on Facebook), and I'm so sad to hear that.  I liked her so much.  She was a lovely person, and one of the first people I met at GRTB from the old Dewey Message Board.  I remember sitting on a bench in town someplace, and saying to the person next to me, "I'm looking for Mother Bunny."  And she replied, "You're talking to her."  She was always so warm and generous.  And sooo talented.  She did the most exquisite bunnies for a lot of hounds in "The Kingdom".  And I treasure the one she made of Queen Winnie, with her crown and scepter, with a cow on it because Winnie raced at Dairyland. :beatheart

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown