WFUBCC Probly, like, part #206

Dr Robin, ar yu playin' hooky frum werk?

Elizabeth, I forgot about that cadaver bone. I've got one implant (not the saggy kind :P ) and it was faster. You definitely needed longer healing time. Mr Ducky doesn't have an implant, but he did get a cadaver bone to help the teeth and gums in the very front of his mouth. The gums had receded too much and they had to be yanked up like last week's underwear.  Now, go ahead an spring for the new frames! Use the old ones as a spare.

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

No....Mama iz at da wurkjob.  In fact, Thursdays are a leetle bit ub a late day on accounta Town Hall iz open late - an uses sum ub doze later howers as open howers fur any memmber ub da public who wants to drip in wifowt a poyntment if dey habz qweschins, consurns, or anyfing.  She sez sumfin abowt open gubbernment.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Miss Vanessa, that is a gorjus  picture!  I do knot know who the artist is, but it is really beautimous! 

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png   art critik 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Ooooh, Cherry, how cool! I LOVE foxes

I get my new tooth today!  If you ever told me I'd get implants, this is KNOT what I had in mind. :rotfl

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman; Luna, Thelma and Louise, Gimme Pigs; Knarl and Henry, Hedgamahogs
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Miss Lizabeth?  How's your new toof???

Miss Vanessa that's a really nice picher!  I think somebody had it painted, you know, like from a photo maybe, for a rememmory.  Then, maybe, the person crossed the Bridge and the peeples who cleaned up affer didn't know what it was, or didn't know what to do with it, and it got sended off.  I think that's really sad!  :(

We gotted some rainings today but some sunning breaks too!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee

Vanessa, I sent a PM to cleptogrey asking her to look at those photos. She's quite an expert at IDing greyhound art pieces.

No lost chiwawawa updates  :(

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Good wet morning. Looks like it’s going to be a soggy weekend. Mild temperatures continue but I think it will be more seasonably food tomorrow. 

:(  Chiwawawa

Hope Elizabeth’s new tooth is doing ok  :goodluck

Jennie!  How are doing?  Back on a regular diet yet?

I read on FB that ‘Zee’ has passed away. He was the last of the Follow That Hound dogs. Our Janet ended up owning his dam Grandy. 

:omg   A siren-blaring fire truck has just gone by  :ohno 
And I hear more coming  ….

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Mario (2nd Chance Rescue).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

SKM-fall.jpg

I dunno, AndiPants.  I'd take that as a compliment.  Who could expect us houndies knot to know we're hot stuff!

Miss Elizabeth, it costs a lot ob monies to be a human, doesn't it?  :kiss2  Enjoy your new toof!

Wiki, how funny.  I suppose Mistress was trying to gib you some exercise.  You just be sure to return the favor to her today!  She'll lub it. :nod 

Zeke and I must be related!  I too am a loud and vigorous motivational speaker. :D  FancyPants, you run a tight ship wifout the snark, it seems.

What a great picture you bought, Miss Banessa! Wow!

Ma is really sad to know that Grandy's Zee is gone and that he marks the last of the FTH houndies.  Ma enjoyed watching those litters grow, seeing the adoptions unfold, and eben watching some ob the races of FTH houndies. She did knot expect to adopt an FTH pup herownself and then there was the magic ob MoMo Meany Pants (FTH Chyna Moon). Ma felt so lucky and was so blessed.  

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

17 hours ago, dante2zoe said:

We did see a snake crossing the street on our walkie last night.  Then, we got home and Guest remembered that she didn't have any ground meat for my dinner! 

She spent an hour goin t de store wen dare wuz a perfeckly gud snek rite dare in the rode. :youcrazy

My new tooth is doing quite well.  I couldn't believe that, the day before I went, I got cold sensitivity on the other side and yep, need a crown.  Sheesharoni!  But, the timing was good, bedder the day before than the day after. :nod

I'm slowly giving away extra furniture.  A young man is coming to pick up the "butter colored recliner" today.  He said it would be perfect for his 60 year old mother.  I thought, "oh, that's nice, she'll have a comfy chair for her old bones.".

Wait a minute  ca1a20_b3c89f0032c546ebac36d6559a35af1e~

I'm 60!!!!!!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

TGIF everyone! Lizabeff, I have that moment a lot--oh, so-and-so is over 40? Wow, that's...wait a minute...:blink:.

We went to several orchards yesterday, they had a late cold spell and I think that affected a lot of the varieties.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

Jennie!  How are doing?  Back on a regular diet yet? I could have started yesterday, butt since I want my first regular diet food to be a bowl of pockorn and pockorn is a SUNDAY food, I shall start my regular diet with a SMALL bowl of freshly popped pockorn Sunday afternoon :chow:yay:drama

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman; Luna, Thelma and Louise, Gimme Pigs; Knarl and Henry, Hedgamahogs
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Louise says she hasn't seen the pic before either. Curiouser and all that.

Hello my Friendlies!!

Gonna be partly to mostly sunning today and lots warmer!!  We went from above normill tamps for munfs and munfs to below normill temps once Octobering started!!!  :youcrazy  So a warmer day is a good change up!!

Mam and Miss Loosy, Momma says she always wanted to adopt one of Miss Caffie's puppies, but by the time she was ready they were getting outta the racing bizness.  :(  Momma says all their puppies were cute and had big personalitites!  It's the ending of a era.

Miss Vanessa, you could use Mister Google and do a image searching for that picher.  :nod 

Miss Lizabeth, Momma does that all.the.time.  :rolleyes:  She can't qwite beleeve herownseff is gonna be 60 next July!!!  :eek  

Miss Wiki, I feel you girlfriend!!  Sometimes Mommas like to mess with our heads.  <_<  

Antie Jennie gets to eat pokkorns again!!!!  :yay  

OK.  Speeking of Mommas :youcrazy  Ours tried to kill Flizzie d-e-d last nite!!!  She was rushing and not paying attention, and she gave Flizzie TWO of her peeshooter pills (that she only gets one at a time), instead of her two antibionics!!!  :yikes  When she *finally* realized what happened, she called the ER hospital who tolded her to call the ASPCA poizoning line.  They tolded her to make Flizzie barf, and look for the pills.  :rolleyes:   So she did and she founded em, but :puke  is not fun to dig throo!!!!  ;)   Then Daddy had to watch Flizzie really close all nite to make sure she didn't stop breathing!!!  :yikes  Flizzie ated her breakkie and is A-OK this morning!!!  But Momma feels so bad that she maded a mistake like that!!!  Well, she SHOOD feel bad!!!  :nod   :shakefinger 

We gotta go out and play in the sunnings!!!  Wishings for a Fantastik Friedday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

It's long weekend again! So far we went long walkie then Mistress left me in the wire box. <_<

Miss Jennie! We thot of you lass Sunnyday when we had popped corn! And we meant to ax if you could have it yet, but forgot. I'm glad you can have sum.

Wow, Flizzie's pills must reelly be sumthin iffen only one xtra could make her go ded! I'm shore glad she didn't. Mistress recently bot a noo bottle of hydrogin perockside thinkin it's mutch more likely she'd need to make me puke than it ever was wiff Lila. 

I guess were gonna juss do cleenin and laundry now, well Mistress is, I'm gonna sleep. She says so long as there's no rainy rains I get to go on adventshure tamarra.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

AndiPants!   I bet Miss Chris wuz REALLY askeered!   I am glad that Flizzie is OK! 

Miss Jennie is gonna get pockorn!  :yay 

5 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

She spent an hour goin t de store wen dare wuz a perfeckly gud snek rite dare in the rode. :youcrazy

Merc, that's wuz I wuz thinking!   :youcrazy 

Miss Elizabeth, my Momma does that too!   She'll describe someone as old, then she thinks ooops!   She's probably younger than me! 

Momma and Daddy were gone alllllll morning for an appointment for Daddy and we were left alllllll alone!   Ivy, we were gone for a few hours and you were probably sleeping the whole time!     Well, that doesnt' matter Momma, we were alone!   But Momma did take us for a Wiki Walkie when they got home.    Oh, and another Wiki Walkie this afternoon.   It is a beautimous, warm and sunny day today!

:yay  Wiki is gonna go on an adventshure!  :yay 

Tomorrow is playgroop day :bounce8      and then later we are going to do a M&G!   :D     There will be a lot ob fosters there and we are going just to keep them company and show how wunderful adopted houndies can be!   :star 

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png   ambassadog

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hello me freends!

We kept momma-bear (and Zorro del galgo) busy busy busy! speaking obs which, we awr seeing glimpse of hope wiff Zorro del galgo. Although hisown noo hobby is to git AWL obs hisown toys down into da yard. Da furst day it wuz 3 toys, den 5, den momma-bear let him be to see how much he wuld carry down in da yard and guess how many toys he got dare? 11 !!!!!! He iz such a doofus!

I wil try to ketchup! Butt for now I am just happy dat Miss Flizzie iz A-OK!

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Flizzie glad that extra pill didnt get to hurt you.  Miss Chris we are sure you were just overbusy.

Wiki we hope tomorrow is a nice day where you live. We want a full report , ok ?

Everbody stay safe & have a comfy night  Daphne & Bitzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

1 hour ago, locket said:

We kept momma-bear (and Zorro del galgo) busy busy busy! speaking obs which, we awr seeing glimpse of hope wiff Zorro del galgo. Although hisown noo hobby is to git AWL obs hisown toys down into da yard. Da furst day it wuz 3 toys, den 5, den momma-bear let him be to see how much he wuld carry down in da yard and guess how many toys he got dare? 11 !!!!!! He iz such a doofus!

11 toys in the yard!   :lol :lol :lol      Good job Zorro del galgo!   :yay 

three girls fall halo

Vanessa, cleptogrey said this about your print: 

Can't make out the signature. It's a signed,  numbered print. Style is contemporary. I would say with in the last 20 years. There should be a date near the signature.  Nicely framed.

I'm not sure of it's a glicee print of a limited edition print. That type of high quality copy goes for $30-50. If you enjoy it that's what counts. I have strange not signed works in my collection of useless items. 

Edited by macoduck

tiny hada siggy.png

Mister Charlie that's awesome news about Senor Zorro feeling less anxious!!!  Do you guys have a dog door at the new house??  I think it's funny him carrying all hisown toys outside!!!!  :lol

We'll see tonite if Momma can give Flizzie the rite pills!!  You guys!!!!  Momma gived her TWO extra pills, not just one!  Flizzie seems to be none the worse for it today!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Gud morning frendz.

We ar Ha pee to heer that Flizzee iz gonna be OKay. Mum haz to tayke fyvelebbenty pills everee morning and haz to

watch wat she doing. It duz KNOT halp that thay KNOT awlwayz frum the sayme manufacturer and sumtymez kum in diffrunt sizes and pakkaging.

Nuffing mutch happning heer. Injoy yur poppykorn Miss. Jennie.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:coffee Good morning!

Its playgroop day!  :yay    Then we are going to a M& G!  We are gonna be eggsausted by this afternoon so I’m going back to :nappy until Daddy wakes me up. 

Ivy

three girls fall halo