WFUBCC Probly, like, part #206

3 hours ago, mychip1 said:

Sheesh, Ivy...Now yur mama iz tawking abowt doze cute eerzees, too.  Hmph.  Dat leetle dogee iz getting lots ub tenshun frum owr Mamas.

:nod:bugeye

And, now, Mummy is lukkin at Wiki bein Wickid Cute.  Hmpf!

Plusalso, I got tu go to skool yesserday butt knot tuday!  Butt, Mummy wuz onlee gone fur free hours so I gess dat's o.k.

Den she came home and hadded hur luntch and I got  chickin scraps. :chow  Den she ca1a20_d059770cd1664b2a93fe0eab52bef0c9~ and now sheez werking butt we're gonna hab a nappie soon.  Mummy sed tu go warm up de bed fur hur so I'ma gonna doo dat.  Laters!!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MMMMM  chicken scraps.....ah gess dat makes up fur sum ub da luking at udder doggess and stuff....an ub corse, Wiki IS reallee cute... :)

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Oy, what a long morning. Spent a couple of hours putting up lost dog flyers for a chihuahua mix on the run for a week. At least there was a sighting 2 days ago on a Ring camera. I don't know the owners but the gals that work at CircleK (like a 7 Eleven) had a flyer up made by the owner. Little Bella escaped when their duplex burned down. Husband, wife, and other dog were able to escape but they have nothing so the Red Cross is helping. But little Bella ran off. I drove the husband around today putting up refreshed flyers (I cut part of theirs up, taped onto bright green paper, and inserted into a plastic sleeve. Main roads in the hood are now covered.  Hoping we get more sightings, especially with the social media pages I posted on.  :goodluck

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Pippin, I did not remember that Longfellow was from Maine.  That house would be interesting, I think.  Amalfi is a beautiful poem, he could paint such lovely word pictures.  Thank you for sharing.  

Oooooh!  Wicked Wiki gots a Wicked Toy!

Ivy PrettyEars, I saw that.  I like Captain Kirk a whole lot, always have, and like to hear him talk to people because he is interesting, but I think he's "profoundly impacted" by a lot of things.  :rotfl:rotfl

Ducky, you are such a mensch.  Thank you for helping out when folks need it.  

Miss Noo Carol

Faboo toy for Wiki  :D

:hope   little Chiwawawa

More Cute Earsies...

May be an image of 1 person, dog and outdoors

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Mario (2nd Chance Rescue).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

SKM-fall.jpg

Miss Ducky we hope that little chiwawa gets founded soon!

Miss Noo Carol Momma agrees about that Captin Kirk dood!!!  ;)

Aaaawwww!!!  Lookit Mister Mario!!!!

Flizzie is almost back to normill.  <_<  She was causing trubble outside and digging and barking!!!  She's gotta eat mushy foods for a while tho, and she doesn't really like it!!  :lol

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee Good morning! 

It's me!  Cherry!  51034520827_d1fe195323_o.png  I had to come back to this postie to tell you I saw a fox-run-sm.png  this morning!    

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:coffee  Nuttin' to report today. More flyers going up for the chiwawawa.

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:wave 

Wiki, Ma thinks you are a "real cutie" while I'm just real jealous. 

Cute houndie ears, Mam! 

Nate, whose yesterday was OK butt kinda boring. 

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Gud affernuun frendz. We ar wayting fower ower luntch. We hav bin to see the veterinararee laydee this morning ‘cos Chancey had sum bludz in hur poos fower the passt fyoo dayz and had the rumblee tum yesserday. The laydee kleened owt Chancey’s anal glandz and gayve hur a gud luk ova. She rekkonz she gotts colitis and awlso sum spondylitis in hur spyne.. She gived hur a jekshun azza anti inflammatory and sed Mum kood give hur paracetamol. We gots sum skwermee pills and probiotic stuff tu. We still hadda waak inna sunneshyne wen we gottid howme.

Nate, Mum sed to aks Miss. Loosy iffn she evva put a wurmeree (KNOT a skwermy wormery) in the raysed gaardin bedz? Awlso did she evva get sum ov thoze variegated cyclamen plants? We gots lotsa leetul pink cyclamen flowas in ower gaardin atta momint. We wayting fower the leaves to kum froo.

Hahah, Chancey wood KNOT swallow the probyotikul stuff. Hard luk Mum.

Nutmeg, reddee fower an afta luntch nap.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

54 minutes ago, Mercsmom said:

I get my new tooth today!  If you ever told me I'd get implants, this is KNOT what I had in mind.

:rofl :rofl :rofl 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Gud foggy Thorsday! We went to a couple of antique malls yesterday, and got some great finds. Lots of overpriced or just plain junk, too.

Mario, you are one hampshum dood.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

51 minutes ago, palmettobug said:

Mario, you are one hampshum dood.

Yes, and I wude prreesheyate alla yu guys knot posting pickshurs ob yur hampsum selbs.  :nod  Mummy shud be paying attenshun tu MY humpsumness.

Flizzie, how's yur mouf??

Sure hope da leedul chiwahwah is found! :goodluck :goodluck Fansk fur halping, Miss Ducky!

Mario! STOPPIT!! Mummy is enuff ob a cheetah as it is! :bugeye Wait. No. I can't use dat spelling. Cheetahs are slim, fast, elegant animamals. Dat eggsact oppositt ob mummy! :haha Ok, she is pretty fast, butt deffo KNOT slim and MOST deffo KNOT elegant :rofl 

Flizzie is back to her ownself :yay ... and causing trubble! Yoo go gurrl! ca1a20_aa1efc5c1e7842eaa684adf73907ba1e~

Cherry saw a focksy! Lucky yoo, I haben't seen won in ages around heer. Prolly too menny screeming kids <_< 

Mummy habs two hours to go at her werkjob, den she is coming home and werking frum home dis afternoon! Yeah! ca1a20_0085c122362b4f6c810d8bdabcd677c1~ I can't wait to be a soopah pesto. Mummy, we need an emoji fur dat too, as well as a train. Chop chop! 

Wiki, yoo look positibbly adorable wiff yur Wicked toy. Oh me gudniss. 

Ware is Charlie? Yoo out dare Charlie? And Summer? 

Hi Nutmeg! :wave 

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

19 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

Den she ca1a20_d059770cd1664b2a93fe0eab52bef0c9~ and now sheez werking butt we're gonna hab a nappie soon.  Mummy sed tu go warm up de bed fur hur so I'ma gonna doo dat.  Laters!!

Merc, dis made mummy go all :wub: She lubs dat yoo and Ms Lizabeff take nappies togedder :blush :beatheart 

2 hours ago, LBass said:

Nate, whose yesterday was OK butt kinda boring. 

At furst I red dis as "whose butt is kinda boring" :rofl Dood, stop putting yerself down, I'm shore yur butt is juss fine!

Pippin :lol: 

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Ha!  Miss RE Carol, Ma is eating her big salad for lunch and is sitting right beside the buckets, coir, and drill bits she needs to make those garden wermeries. She's gonna do it, butt prolly knot until next spring. By then she should be really and truly retired, unlike now when her plans are full ob projects and yet her brain is tied to the desk and the computer. 

Snicker snicker Pippin, Ma always says my self esteem is quite extreme! :D 

I got a Wiki Walkie at lunch time today.  Another house is being built in owr neighborhood.  There is a bobocat machine and a portapotty so they must be about to get down to business. :rotfl 

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Hello my Friendlies!!

Gonna be a blustery rainings day today around here.  Yuk. 

Mister Nate, Momma says I... lessee, how does she say it?  "Don't suffer from a lack of confidence."  <_<  I don't think that's a complimint.  <_< 

Mister Pippin, Flizzie is mostly all better now.  Momma feels so bad that she losted so many teefs!!!  They didn't really look that bad from the outside, but I gess they really were.  Anyway, she's bouncing back fine.  :rolleyes:  

Miss Cherry sawed a FOKS!!!  :eek  We smelled one of those SKONKS last nite when we went for last outs.  Momma just hopes they stay outta our yard!!!

Miss Nutmeg, we hope Miss Chancey feels more better soon.  Momma says she loves those cycle-mens flowers, but she doesn't plant em anymore cause she founded out they are really poisoness for houndies!  :yikes   Be carefull!!  :shakefinger 

Miss Vanessa we are glad you are having a good time viziting your Momma!!

OOooo!!!!!  Miss Lizabeth is getting a noo tooth!!!  Flizzie wants to know if she can have your old ones!!  :lol 

Well, our day was really qwite boring too, and today is about the same.  Lots of good naptime tho!!

Wishings for a Thankful Thirdsday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

5 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

:coffee

Off to feed Merc, stretch, and run.

I get my new tooth today!  If you ever told me I'd get implants, this is KNOT what I had in mind.

Agreeing with Kathy on that one!  :rofl     Elizabeth, didn't your implant process get started ages ago? 

tiny hada siggy.png

32 minutes ago, macoduck said:

Agreeing with Kathy on that one!  :rofl     Elizabeth, didn't your implant process get started ages ago? 

Yep.  I broke the tooth one year ago this month.  The oral surgeon remove the tooth, root and a piece of bone.   He installed George, my cadaver bone, and sent me off to heal for several months (minimum of three but longer is better).  Then I went in to get the "foundation" (a screw into my newly formed bone).  That had to heal for a couple of months.  Then, last month I was given the all-clear for the implant.  Went to the dentist who scanned the area so a lab could create my new tooth.  Today, it should be installed (and my wallet emptied).  Oh yeah, and I went to the eye doc today.  New glasses, if I use my old frames, with my insurance discount, would be $475.  ca1a20_f7be3b3aefeb40b183ddb8cac71a83a1~

My Mistress did sum kinda trick on me. I was outside eatin grass and rabbit poops and stuff when I heard her call me so I ran in the garaj but she wasn’t there. :huh I heard her call me again so I ran back outside but she wasn’t there either. :huh What’s going on? She kept callin and I kept runnin back and forth but I couldn’t find her. Finally there she was outside! I was so happy to see her I ran a race. :D But I still don’t know what happined. :unsure

Wiki :ph34r

I was calling her from in the house through the window. Poor girl couldn’t figure it out. And I thought she was smart. :lol: At least she should be tired now, she was being a big pesto.

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Hi Ebbery Buddy!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Gud ThirstDay everwon!  It is a beautiful day!  :brushteeth is outside mowering the grass and Guest is stuck inside at work.  Those peeps that she works for are relentless!  But, Guest keeps telling me that it means job security.  Heck.  I had a job.  I was ZERO relentless and got to retire and go home early.  Guest should really take a page outta my playbook!  So, now. while she is working away, I am taking nice gentle snoozes on the comfy bed next to her desk.  Then, in a couple hours, Zeke will come into the office and start barking and whining in her face so she will shut off the computer and take us for a long walkie.  As Ivy and Cherry, and Miss Kathy know, Zeke can be VERY, shall we say, MOTIVATING when he wants something!  Guest's ears have rung after his motivational speeches at times.  :rofl  

We are glad Flizzie is doing well!  

Mario has the cutest ears!  Guest likes them all floppy like that.  

We haven't seen any fox in a while.  Haven't heard any either, which is very nice.  We did see a snake crossing the street on our walkie last night.  Then, we got home and Guest remembered that she didn't have any ground meat for my dinner!  Of all the nerve.  She promptly left but that trip takes an hour.  We were rather HUNGRY when she got back.  That also pushed her dinner back - not that I care about that, but I got my peanut butter late!  She has been better prepared today.  Good thing, as I am not in the mood to be snarky.  Truthfully, I am never ever in the mood to be snarky.  It just isn't my thing.  Paris can make up for it though!

We hope the little chiwawa gets reunited with his family soon.  How distressing.  

Guest watched a deer rip vines right out of our veggie garden yesterday.  Cheeky thing.  Yes, our garden is still upright as we have loads of tomatoes that are still ripening AND we have a couple new butternut squashes coming along!  The acorn squash is still not ripe enough to pick.  It is supposed to still be warm through the weekend, so I am guessing the garden will be good until the middle of next week and then down it will come. 

Anyway, :brushteeth is done so I need to see if he is going to get a snack - that he just may share.  

Merc, hope you had a good nap with Miss Elizabeth!  I have a new routine where I jump into the big bed in the early morning to catch a couple hours before :brushteeth gets up.  Guest is already getting up, so I take her nice and warm spot.  Win-win.  Gets her lazy tush outta bed and gets me into it.  

I hope everwon enjoys the rest of the day! 

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star  

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow