WFUBCC Probly, like, part #206

Hi Eberywon!  We just got back from GiG!  We did knot stay as long as  ushual because Momma's eye started hurty hurting again.   We saw LOTS ob other houndies, plusalso we saw Miss Nichole and Miss Fawn!  We also saw a kewt leetle Windsprite named Ellie who wuz 11 weeks old and abailable for adoptshun, but there are 60 applicants!!!    Momma of course did knot think to take a :digicam ob her.   In fact, she did knot take ANY :digicam !!!!!   I will remind her tomorrow when we go back to be sure to take some :digicam    Momma bought each ob us a noo collar (like either one of them even need yet another collar!)   She also bought a T-shirt from Greyhound Health Initiative plusalso the GiG T-shirt from this year for herownself and for Daddy.  Plusalso houndie decals for the car and she is really eggsited cuz she bought the Richard Skipworth Lockdown Doodles Portfolio.  :dunno    She bought some treats for us and gabe us treats from a vendor tables too.   

Now we are home and relaksing cuz she told us we are going back tomorrow!   

It is a beautimous bloo sky day today wif NO hoomidity and it's nice and cool.   I hope all ob my frends are habin a gud day!

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAH! Dat Fuzzy iz a little sneak. She wanted up on da cowch, so she started flingin stuffies. Dat got da Galoot interested, so he got down and started playin. Fuzzy hopped on da cowch!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

OMG!!!!  Mister Gino, Flizzie does that to me all the time!!!  :bugeye

Miss Kathy I hope you haved fun at that GIG even with a hurty eyeball!

Let's see...

Oh!  We haved our Dubbel Meat Subway Sammich today!!  :chow And there's still haff left for tamarrow!!

And I got my notice I passed my blood testing and am getting signed up to be a blud donor!  I gess they will call me when they need me!  :D

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:pirate Good morning! 

we are going to playgroop for a short time and then off to GiG!

Ivy

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Wow! Yu ar reel bizzee Ivy. Howpe yur Mum’z eye iz feeling betta.

Mum gotta go bak owt shopping ‘cos she forgottid to kollekt hur scripshun and she gonna isolate on Moneyday. Watta doofus.!

Wagz  to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Ccccchilly here, too.
Only 4C and was certainly glad I had my mittens on down at the barn. Mario has his Sesame Street coat on. 

:lol  Gino!  Little Mario plays that tricky game with Sid too.

Brett has been selected for the City’s AAA U14 hockey team and they have their first exhibition game tonight :)   
And spectators are allowed   :yay

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Mario (2nd Chance Rescue).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

SKM-fall.jpg

Hello?

I tried twice yessirday to make postie from the fone but it wouldn't go. I'm tryin today from the beeg puter, we'll see....

We are up earlee for a Sattiday. Mistress says she's gotta leaf me this mornink for a zoo thin but this affernoon I'm gonna go on a adventshure!

Have a good day everybuddy!

Wiki :ph34r 

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Gud Fall Satonday! I wuz a berry gud boy afore bed last nite, I let Mom gib me lots ob gud pets and ear rubbies and skritches. I leaned on her and put mah head on da edge ob herbs bed. I do like dat kind ob attention, but on MY terms. She's nawt such a bad Ol Hag affer all (mebee).

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

Hola!

I fink it is Fall finely!  Bery nise kewl wether, an we loooove it

Miss Kathy, we hope yer eye feels bedder ebery day.  Hab a grate thyme at GIg---wish we cood go.

Well, Mom an Dad are tawkin agin abowt changes they wil hab to make inna neer fuchure abowt the howse.  They will tawk to there frend an naybor an reeltor Miss Jessica soon to see whot she suggests---findin a howse furst, sellin this howse furst, etc.  They will also tawk to Misser Scott an let him know abowt the possibel changes.  It wood meen seberal fings fer him----annudder person ownin the howse, an mebbe lettin him stay, sellin an he wood hab to moobe too, or mebbe if we cant find a good plase we can afford, moobin downstares so there arnt as minny steps.  It wood all take a wile, so he will hab thyme.  Mom haz reelized we shood be finkin abowt this, tho, speshully sinse Dad haz knot bin feelin grate atall

They are eben goin tomorrow to look at a howse Mom is coorius abowt, just to see if we can fit all owr stuff into sumplase a lot smaller.  I fink all ob us will go!

The Grate British Bakin Show is back! :yay New seeson started last nite.

I am feelin pritty good. 

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

14 minutes ago, queenwinniesmom said:

The Grate British Bakin Show is back! :yay New seeson started last nite.

:confetti

Mummy burnt sum toste!  :yay   Wen she chopped muh toes I nibbled on toste :chow

Really?  You've never nibbled in your life.  ca1a20_aaf5972129b143c4ac10e9a1b9d230ef~

Mummy! :o   Ivy reeds dis!  Yu want hur to fink I'm a galoot?  :ohno

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hello my Friendlies!!

One more day of summer today then rainings start tamarrow.

Mister Merc, I'm with you!!!  Foods are NOT meant to be nibbled on!!!  Foods should be enjoyed with gusto and chompings!!!  :chocolate

Miss Laila, we are glad you are feeling good still!!!  :thumbs-up  Momma says she knows zactly what your Momma and Daddy are going throo!!!  They have been trying to decide for a long time what they wanna do about the future, and the house, and to move or not to move, or renovate, or buy.  If they didn't have us they probly wouldda moved already, but having doggos is important to them, and most of those retirement plases - even the ones that take dogs - won't allow three big ones.  :(  

Mam that's very essiting news about Little Mister Brett!!!  :yay  

Have fun on your adventure Miss Wiki!!!!  :D 

Have fun at playgroop and GIG Miss Ivy et Al!!!  :yay 

Miss RE Carol we hope you get your kitteh sergery this time!!!  :nod 

Mister Gino, I am not a snuggler so much eether.  I like to have pets and attenshun on MY terms!!!  And when I'm done, I am done!  Flizzie LOVES to snuggle and will cuddle up to Momma if she sits on the couch and stay there forEVER!!!!  :rolleyes:  <_<  

Momma hurted her back yesserday chopping Lilly's toes.  :lol  :rolleyes:  She doesn't even know how!!!  :lol  Anyway, nothing much will probly get done today.

The bestest news is that Momma says I can go back to being off the stoopid leesh!!!  :confetti   My leg is all betterer and I am walking and jumping and running and everything, so she thinks I am all over that!!!

Wishings for a Satisfying Satidday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Hi!  We are back from our busy day and Momma's eye is feeling better!   So we went to playgroop for a leetle while, there were eightlebendy houndies there.  We ran a leetle bit cuz it wuz chilly and we lubs to run in chilly weather!  It wuz 51 pedigrees!    Then Daddy drobe us to GiG.    We got there when it opened at 9 ob the AM and there were knot too many peeple there yet.   They all came later, around noontime.   Anyway, I conbinced Momma to take :digicam but she didi knot take bery many.   

Here is Cherry wif me in the background:

May be an image of 1 person, animal and text that says 'CHERRY'

Here are some of the other houndies and their peeple who came early:

May be an image of 1 person, standing and animal

May be an image of 2 people, people standing and dog

May be an image of dog

Here's a leetle Iggy:

May be an image of dog and text that says 'EDUCAT'

And this is a kewt leetle won, her Momma says she is a long haired whippet:

May be an image of 2 people and dog

That is all the pikkies that Momma took!    Well, at least she took some!

We are spending the afternoon :nappy 

three girls fall halo

I gots to go in the car! :yay We pikked up Mistress’ BFF and went to a beeg park that was beer garden! There were lotsa peeple there and sum doggehs. I layed in the grass and watched alla the stuff going on whilst they ate truck foods. Then we walked round and I met a lotta peeple and they all said I was so good and gentil and beeyooteafool. I was even nice when a whole pack of leddle girls mobed me outta nowhere. Mistress protekted me and kept em outta my face. It was a lot but Mistress was vary proud of me for doing so good. :) We came home and I had supper and now I’m vary tired. Mistress is tired too and has wind burn face from being outside pritty mutch all day. We gonna rest now.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Brrrrr…another ccchilly morning. Thankfully the sun is shining and it’s going to warm up :)

Greyt pictures Ivy!   Glad your Mommas eye is better.
Somehow I though GIG was an outdoorsy event :dunno      Kibo, and especially Mario,  would knot like that slickery floor…..

:thumbs-up Wiki

:gh_run2  AndiPants

Oh Nancy…sorry you’re having to make decisions about your house.  
Up here houses are selling as they’re listed, so best to find something and make an offer then list yours.  If you wait a day or two to decide, the house you want will be gone, often way over asking price :(

It was awesome to be back at the rink watching hockey!  Brett scored a nice goal and their team won 2-1.  Barely. Gotta love a nice close game!  

I am off to do something with Widge and Ryker before I head to the Inn later this aft.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Mario (2nd Chance Rescue).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

SKM-fall.jpg

Wutta wunnerful WikiDay yu had.  I lubs tu be mobbed by lotsa girls hoo wanna pet me. 

You really are shameless about it, too.

:rolleyes:

Ivy, howse yur momma's eye?

22 minutes ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

Somehow I though GIG was an outdoorsy event

Nope.  De hole fing is inside a big, big warehousey fing.  Eksept fur de fun run, and de pikniking, and fud truck.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Gud Sunnyday! It iz mah Sebbenth Burpday! I yam a crabby old houndie. :D

:coffee

I'm never gonna get ketched-up reading.

Gino, is it your birfday? :kiss2:dogcookie

I had a great time visiting with my friend Claire over near the other side on NC. She never lets me forget that I saved her life years ago. I can't imagine losing a friend like her.

Craig Johnson is the author of the Longmire book series that the TV show was based on. He read a passage from his latest novel, Daughter of the Morning Star, based on the horribly high number of missing Native American women who vanished without a trace in the Montana/Utah areas.  Despite the bookstore being in a fancy schmancy part of upscale NC, Craig and is wife Judy were just down to earth folks. If you've only watched the TV show, you've got to read his books - there is so much more character development and detail.

The dogs behaved fairly well whilst I was gone and didn't drive Mr Ducky too crazy. Sorry I didn't get to see my club friends at GIG. I do have my reservations booked for next year.

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Ivy and Cherry had fun and got treats at GIG!

MIss Banessa, Ma says that Piper used to ask to go outside.  When he did, Spirit and MoMo would leap off the couch (we had one then) and push in front ob Piper to go out.  Meanwhile, Piper would turn around and jump up on the couch. :lol  Those 2 neber made the connection.

AndiPants is gonna be a blood donor Hero Hound!

Nutmeg, I  bet your Mom feels really annoyed to have to go back out.  I hope the isolation won't be too bad.  Ma hadda put off her eye-cat surgery until January on account ob the beeg project delay.  She was kinda grumpy about that.

Mam, what great fun for Brett! Plus also you and Pap get to cheer him on in person! :yay 

Laila, I'm glad you folks are looking at alla their options for making things easier for your Dad and even for your Mom in where you lib.  Lots ob decisions and hard werk and stress butt this all could be a bery good thing in the long run as well. :kiss2 

AndiPants is free ob the ball and chain!  :confetti 

Happy Birfday, Gino! :b-day

Ma and Auntie Ann did yard chores yesterday in the front yard, so I was left out ob the fun. <_<  Then the afternoon was devoted to ME!  They are talking wif the animal communicator they talked wif at GIG several years ago, who helped them so much wif Seiko the Cat picking on Miles the Cat.  They're all going on and on about my growlies. :rolleyes:  I got Definite Opinions.  I go a right to 'em.  After all, my Dad's name was Definite Opinion. :D 

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Gud eevning frendz. Mum jusst wayting to heer iffn she going owt flying them bats fower the last tyme be4 she isolayting.

She bin owt inna frunt gaardin planting mor pansies fower the deerz to munch on. Wen she finnished she fill upp a watering kan but wen she try to yuse it the watter wood KNOT POOR OWT THE SPRINKUL FING on the end so she took it off ‘cos thayre problee a snayle inna spowte. Wen she finnish and pik upp the sprinkul fing sumfing kum flying owt and wen she look itta littul frog! She dunno ware it kum from but fink owt inna frunt gaardin iz KNOT a gud playse fower it so she pik it upp in hur gaardin gluv and tayke it froo the howse and put it by the edge ov ower littul pond and howpe it fynde sumware to hybernayte ova the winta.

That iz ower nyoos fower tuday. It gonna get reel windee ovanyte, Mum howpe not too mennee ov ower tree branchis kum down. She gotta go wrap up the wurmz now.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:balloonparty     Happy Birthday Gino!  :balloonparty   

Sid, the floors at the conbentshun center where GiG is are knot slickery at all, they are made ob concrete so they are easy to walk on!   All ob the vendors are in a beeeeeg beeeeeeg warehouse-y kind ob  room, and the speakers are in a beeeeeg beeeeeg room.   There were knot as many vendors there this year becuz ob the date change from April to September due to that Covid guy, so there wuz lots ob room for soshal distancing.    Outside are the fud trucks and the fun run and the dog park and the doggy babysitting.   Plusalso there are paths to walk on and a lake wif geese!  

Wiki went to a Beer garden!   Did they grow beer?   :rolleyes:

It's a beautimous bloo sky sunshiny cool day today in Mary Land and we went for a Morning Wiki Walkie wif Momma after they got home from church.   Then we got our speshal Sunday treat!  This afternoon we are going for a loooong fambly walk!  :D 

three girls fall halo