WFUBCC Probly, like, part #206

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gud obernite rain First Day ob Fall Woesday!

She wuz tryin to kill a vampire, ob corse! :hehe

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

12 hours ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Momma just came home from a place called an Urgent Care Center.      She says she habs something called a corneal abrasion.   

Yes, Ivy, it is very hurty.  I have had one of those and it was very scary, too.  Hope Miss Kathy heals up riteawaykwik!  

1 hour ago, cello said:

Ivy do you know what? My dear departed sissie Specky once gibbed MY Mama a corney braisin too! She was laying in bed wif Mama and punched her in da eye wif her paw!

Oh my doG!  Molly, that's how mine happened exactly!  Scooter was about 6 mos. old and was playing at bedtime.  He jumped up and went splat! right on my open eye. The NP gave me an eyewash to use to keep the eyeball clean.  She also put a gauze patch over my eye.  It was quite painful every time I blinked.  The patch kept the lid closed and helped it not hurt so much.  

Miss Noo Carol

Ivy & Cherry, you're mom is now haff blind. You can sneek on that side of her and she won't know what you're doing! There is lotsa potential here.... :devil

I was wild aminal this mornin and wanted to run and play outside. Mistress can't throw the toy fast enuff and now she's got a imprint of my teef on her hand. They are so worn down that there was no blood, juss broozes. I don't know what she's complainin bout.

Oh, she showed my paiting pitcher for Wiki Wednesday and everyone said I'm kewte.

Have a good day!

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Miss Kathy we hope your eyeball isnt hurting too badly this morning & that your eye heals

Zorro did you eat this am ?

Daphne & Bitzi enjoying a quiet morning.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hello my Friendlies!!

It's mostly clouding here rite now, tho we mite have sunnings later on.  It's almost the solstiss on the Eest coast inna few minits!!

Miss Kathy I bet your eyeball :coastie is probly kinda hurty still.  :kiss2 

The big road working on the street next over has already started and there's lots of beeping and grindy noises and a horrible smelling outside already.  Momma says she is already bored with street workings!!  :lol  Lots of peeples on that street moved there cars onto *our* street overnite - essept we can't get out eether!!!  :youcrazy  So everybody is stukk!!!

Momma says I gotta update everybody on my leggie - it's all betterer!!  Tho Momma still has me onna leesh.  :bugeye  She "says" it's just because she knows me ;) but I think she just doesn't want me to play too hard.  <_< 

Wishings for a wacky Windsday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

AndyPants, I'm real glad that you leg is all better!  Phooey that Miss Chris is feeling so cautious.  

Ma too had one ob those corneal abrasions.  It was KNOT the gift ob a houndie butt occurred at the paws ob a kitten who scratched her eyeball.  All better now, butt she still remembers how much it hurt to blink and eben move her eyeball around.  Feel better, Miss Kathy.

Daphne and Bitsy are chilling.  Me too.

Wiki has the very best ob ideas!  To bad Mistress got hurt playing, though.  :kiss2 

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Dis eye stuff all sownz reel painful!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

OWIE!!!!!!!  Cringing here. Kathy, do you think a patch would make you more comfortable? If your first aid supplies don't have a patch I recommend folding a bandana appropriately and sporting the pirate look. 

And no I have no clue why I seem to be in bold. 🙀

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

I too had a corneal abrasion with drops and antibiotics after getting punched in the eye by sweet darling Myka. it seemed to be getting better on it's own and then it HURT to even blink which is when I went to urgent care. Ouch ouch owie. Hope you're feeling better soon Kathy!

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020

Momma is a  :pirate  !   Eggsept it is her left eye.   She is hurty hurty and sitting around wif a cold compress on her eye and putting antibioticals in her eye too.  Miss Tracey did our walkies today and she is coming back tomorrow.  Momma is hoping that her eye feels better by Friday cuz we are going to GiG!

Thank you eberywon for all ob your concern about Momma!

Ivy  51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Miss Kathy sorry you eye is still hurting .  

AndiPants are the street fixer uppers just working in the day or are they working thru the night ?

Daphne & Bitzi headed to dreamland

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Miss Daphne, those street fixers worked haff a day in the morningtime yesserday, but all day from 8 ay em to 5 pee em today.  They are sposed to be working that much tamarrow too!  Boy that stuff is STINKY!!!!!

Miss Kathy  :kiss2

Tamarrow (or maybe Thirdsday, depending in who you ask) is my sister Lilly's 10nf Birthday!   Momma says she just can't believe it and the time has gone by so fast!  It also makes her Miss my bruther Whiskey more.  I tried to be extra funny and snuggly today, so she will be happy and order the Subway sammich selebrashun luntsch!!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee

Happy birfday Lilly! :blowcandle  Happy birthday Halise! :baloons

Taking a road trip today. Heading to the other side of the state to spend time a few days with an old friend. We gonna do some :guns    On my way back home on Saturday I'm going to a book signing for my favorite author of the Longmire series.

MISS NELLIE NEWS!    I talked with Leslie Glynn yesterday. The Hope for Hounds Miss Nellie Auction will be returning this fall.  It wasn't held last year because of the pandemic and so many people having a difficult year.  Brian Collins is helping to get their website reset and Leslie's working on the 501(c) paperwork.

Leslie wanted the WFUBCC to know how much she is thankful for our support over the 13 years of the auction. In that time the auction has raised $100,000 for Hope for Hounds!

Start cleaning out your closets and lets make this another banner year for HfH!

Looking forward to seeing everyone's GIG pictures!

Edited by macoduck

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gud nice and cool Thorsday! We had a thunnerboomer move fru just about bedtime last nite. Da bad part ob all dis rain iz dat mushrooms start grownin, and yoo all know what dat leads to. Yup :gnome

Oh! We are ready for Mizz Nellies. We habs lots of knick-knacks for it.

I sat on da cowch a little last nite. Mom went to go check da mail, I took da opportunity to hop up dere. Den she sat down neggs to me. No touchin! I had mah lector on in case I was feelin teefy.

Edited by palmettobug

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Soupah hoomid tuday.  Bleh!

Mummy's goin tu de :brushteeth tu git  a crown!  :star

Actually, she's making an impression :sick of the implant so she can order the crown. :star  It's been 11 months since I broke that tooth so it'll be nice to have it finally replaced.

:balloonpartyHappee Birfday Miss Halise!!!  :blowcandle

Edited by Mercsmom

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Lily and Miss Halise hab birfdays!  :confetti 

Miss Elizabeth is gonna get crowned!

Couch sitting and even couch sharing at Miss Banessa's.   

I'm lying in the warm sunshine snoozing.

Miss Kathy, I hope you eyeball is much better today.

Nate 

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

:balloonparty   Happy Birthday Miss Halise!  :balloonparty 

We had LOTS ob rainy rains this morning but it stopped in time for our Morning Wiki Walkie.   Miss Tracey walked us this morning and is coming back this afternoon.   Momma's eye is feeling a leetle better today.   She is able to open it normally and it is knot as hurty hurty.     That probably means we will be able to go to GiG tomorrow if she is feeling better!  :yay 

Miss Ducky, whot kind ob things do they want for the Miss Nellie aucshun?  Only houndie things or can other things be sent?

Miss Elizabeth is being crowned!   :yay    :star 

Ooooh!  The rainy rains habs stopped and the sun is shining!

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png   happy to see sunshine again! 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Yea for birfdays and yea for Miss Kathy feeling at least a titch better. You can buy an eyepatch at any drugstore btw. 

Yea for Miss Nellie's is coming back!!!  Just yesterday I was looking at the ZipLok of jewelry culled for Miss Nellie's which has been sitting looking folorn and lonesome on my attic steps ever since The Plague hit. Hummmmm. I wonder what else I have sitting around which would thrive in a new home???  Hummmmmmmm

Betcha you didn't think I would be clever enuf to break a baby toe at my dentists' office yesterday. Admit it--it never occurred to you amirite?  🤪

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Gud morning ebberbuddy.

Juss checking in to say, in rememboree ub mah Uncle JJ, ah lubz all mah frenz!

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge

Anty Patsy wy did yu brake a baby’s toe? Did the baby cry?

Ha Pee Birfday KLily and Miss. Halise.

Ivy, we howpe yu get to go tu GG wiv Miss. Kathy feeling betta.

Wiki, did yu see the Yuropeen gowf teem waring cheesy hats yesserday? The pikshur waz in Mum’s daylee payper tuday.

Mum bin owt inna gaardin chopping upp the bits ov booshis that she prooned  lasst week so it awl go inna gaardin reesykling bin to be kollektid next week. She waz KNOT pleezed to fynd the nyoo littul pansy plants she put owt inna frunt gaardin had been eetid by the deerz.

:wave Fancy Too.
Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Nutmeg...dat iz too bad abowt dem pansy plants.  Mama lubz panseez.

Hi! Hi! Hi!

Mistress woked up wiff mindgrane and went back to bed. She took sum medisin and took me Wiki walkies in the cool and feels a bit bedder now.

Happy birthday Lilly! :blowcandle Wow 10!

Happy birthday Miss Halise! :blowcandle Are you still by your dad?

I’m disappointed that Cherry & Ivy have not taken vantage of Miss Kathy’s disability to reck sum havok.

Hmmm, lotsa hooman dental stuff. Miss Patsy prolly wins tho. Did they put that hexray thin on your toetoe to verify it was broke?

Nutmeg, we did not see that, but indeed sum beeg golf thin is here in Wiskconsin. It’s in the town famiss for makin toilets, and fancee showers. Oh, there was a thin on our noos lass nite that bats in Wiskconsin are doing mutch better now. They had a reel bad time wiff that white nose disease but now there are lots of them!

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).