WFUBCC Probly, like, part #206

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:coffee

Kathy, that was a lovely picture.

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gud murning me freends!

Oh lookit Miss Kathy eben got herb fancy collar out! I fink dis too loose, Misser Jim might lose Miss Kathy ifn she decides to bolt after a skwirrel...

Miss Laila, dat lookit lyke a comfurtabul bed!

Yesstirday Zorro del galgo ate, den slept lyke a log until 5 o'dark in da murning when he decided he needed to be anxious agin. I swear I yam missing so much sleep!

Yoor tired freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

10 minutes ago, locket said:

Yesstirday Zorro del galgo ate, den slept lyke a log until 5 o'dark in da murning when he decided he needed to be anxious agin. I swear I yam missing so much sleep!

hmmm.... sounds like my husband.  Do you suppose Zorro del galgo and Richard are related?

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

12 minutes ago, Mercsmom said:

hmmm.... sounds like my husband.  Do you suppose Zorro del galgo and Richard are related?

Is his hair white lyke Zorro's? Den maybe! :dunno

Miss Chris, we talked to da vet-lady about trazodone and she says it is better used in punctual anxiety (like thunder or a punctual change obs routine) , and knot to be taken awl da time so she did knot wantid to start with dat (is dat troo?). Dis gud to know dat yoo nebah had any luck wiff Prozac. We will complete da trial phase, we awr still at bery low doses and den ifn it does know werk, we will try sumfing else so I can sleep.

Yoor freend,

Charlie

Gud Rainy Toesday! Hmm, mebee he hears sumptin owtside, like da milkman or da garbage truck or da noospaper delibery?

It iz Mom's 20 year work-anniversary. She will eventually get a plaque and a pin and nuffin else.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hi Ebberywun....

Gino...a plaque iz nice- but if she gets too much, dey mite need to do a dental!

Laila, dat bed luks reel nice.

Andi-I'm glad dat ankle iz better.

Oh, Miss Halise....we are so sorry to heer.

Miss LOOcy...are you OK? Is yur bellee better?

Miss Kaffy!  Yu an Misser luk so nice!

Daddy iz home in da Rode Eyeland...so we are bizzee getting spoiled an stuff....he juss gabe us bullee sticks an stuff.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

2 hours ago, palmettobug said:

She will eventually get a plaque and a pin and nuffin else.

Am I the only one who read this quickly as "get the plague"?

No?

Just me then.  :rolleyes:

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

2 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

Am I the only one who read this quickly as "get the plague"?

No?

Just me then.  :rolleyes:

Miss Elizabeth, I did knot read it that way so maybe it is just you!  :lol:

I am glad to be home wif Momma and Daddy!   We are back to our ushual  rootine.    I wuz on a hunger strike at Misser Cameron and Miss Amanda's house, and this morning I wuz fussy about my brekkie too.   But Momma put yogurt on my kibble and I ate it all up'

Momma had a leetle accident this morning.   She got stuck in the eye wif a wooden stick and her eye looks funny and it is leeking A LOT!   She did a video visit wif a doctor and the doctor is going to check back with her this afternoon to see if it feels any better.   If knot, she will be ordering eye drops for her.

Momma says I habs to get off now cuz she is habing trubble wif her eye hurting.   Whot does that habs to do wif me?   :dunno 

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hello my Friendlies!!

Gonna be a nice early Falling day, a day early!!!  Nice and sunning, but not hawt, and all the smokings gotted putted out by the rainings!!

Uh-Oh!!  Miss Kathy got poked in the eyeball!!!!!  :coastie  Hope you feel more betterer by this affernoon!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!  Miss Lizabeth!!  Momma said she readed it the same, too!!!  :rolleyes: 

Miss Vanessa, don't get the plague!!!!  :lol  

Mister Charlie, Momma says that Trazadone is a "fast-acting antidepressant that works by creating more seratonin in the brain."  :dunno   And can be used eether as a fast acting drug OR a long term drug.  One of our Angels - Cash - used to take it every day and it helped her lots.  And all of us here now have used it for various things.  But Momma says that she was surprised your vet started with that Prozac stuff, cause there's a dedicated veterinary rx for separation anxiety called Clomicalm that was created for SA, and most vets begin there before moving to off-label human meds.  If the Prozac isn't working after you finish the trial (and increasing the dosages), and if your vet doesn't want to go to Trazadone, that's what she would suggest.

Yesserday was tree trimming day on the next street over - lots of chaining saws and big huge gigantic chippers all. day. long!  :rolleyes:  It was SO LOUD!!!!!!  Plus also, we are gonna be trapped in our house for two days by the county paving the street that goes to our house starting tamarrow!!!!  :eek   I bet that's gonna be loud too!!  :bugeye 

Wishings for a Quiet Toozday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Hi! Hi! Hi!

I eated a candy corn! It was much nicer than that whole raw corn I stole.

Happy adversary Miss Vanessa!  Sorry you’re gonna get the plague for it.  Years ago there was a werk noosletter about planting a memorial tree with plaque but Mistress’ coirker thot it said plague so it was forever the Plague Tree. :lol:

Oh no, Miss Kathy’s eyeball! I hope it’s not bad hurt.

Poor Zorro del galgo. Also poor Charlie and Momma Bear. Trazadone made Lila into a motionless zombie. But it seems like she overreacted to many medisins.

Thankfooly Mistress has returned to her werkaday rootine and I can get my good naps.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Cynthia, we've used trazodone here over the years. Most recently it was for Georgie's Fear Of Nail Trims. Vet started her at 100mg to be given an hour before our appointment with him to do the chopchop deed. We went once a month and after the 3rd month he had us reduce it to 50mg, then a few months later down to 25mg. Once we had a few chop chop visits he hooked us up with a wonderful nearby groomer. Georgie's been there 3 times so far for chopchops. Even though by the second visit she knew what was going to happen, she did good.

I gotta say, I was worried whilst she was on the 100mg because she became a zombie. Time-wise the trazodone lasted about 4 hours.

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Eeeek! 4 hours for trazodone is quite short when you have to have a full day at work :(. Lots of my friends here also have the trazodone, but for punctual events like the chopchopping session. I will all keep it in mind, to be discussed in 3 ish weeks when we run out of Prozac!

Miss Banessa, twenty years at your job--an important job--is wonderful!  Eben if you only get any thank you presents that you'll really love.  :kiss2 

Fancy Two, how excited your whole fambily must be to habe your Daddy home! :yay 

Ma's fine.  She doesn't seem to hab really been sick wif anyfing specific and she's been AOK bothe before and after the barfing.  I'm knot gonna worry about her any more. Thank you all for caring about her tummy. :lol 

<iss Kathy and Mister Jim both look very nice all dressed up!
Oh butt I'm so sorry Miss Kathy got poked in the eyeball.  OUCH!!  I hope it will feel better soon and knot damage her eye.

Poor Zorro.  I hope that vet finds a medication that will help him.

Wiki scored some candy corn!  It's that season for sure.

Ma went to the dentist and had her teefs cleaned.  Better her than me!

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Momma just came home from a place called an Urgent Care Center.      She says she habs something called a corneal abrasion.   She sed it is bery hurty.   The  doctor gabe her eyedrops wif antibioticals and sed that her eye hurts so much now because her cornea is swelled up.  :eek    He sed the pain should go away in 48 hours!  :eek    

Ivy    51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png     playing nurse hound for her Momma

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH! :pirate

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Miss Kathy!!!  :eek  We hope your hurty eyeball :coastie feels more betterer soon!!!  :kiss2

Miss FancyToo I bet you guys are having so much funnings with your Daddy home!!  :yay

We were trapped on our street today cause "they" are paving the street that leads to our street!  And there's only that one way in or out!  Gonna be like that tamarrow too, and maybe Thirdsday!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Ivy do you know what? My dear departed sissie Specky once gibbed MY Mama a corney braisin too! She was laying in bed wif Mama and punched her in da eye wif her paw! Mama wented to da eye doctor and she put a bandaid on her eyeball! She had to wear da bandaid (medicated contact lens) for 24 hours and den use drops for like two weeks. She says it hurt a lot!

Molly McTattletail.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 4 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Ouchie Ouch!  I’ve had the same eye injury a couple of times. Very, very painful…

Today is back to mild weather and we’re finally getting some much-needed rain.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Mario (2nd Chance Rescue).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

SKM-fall.jpg