WFUBCC Probly, like, part #206

Hello

Ah Miss Halise we are sorry for why  you are going to see your father . We send our hugs & prays to your father & your family.

AndiPants , girl what is up with you & messing up your legs ? Take it easy & totally recover.

Daphne & BItzi with mom who is watching the Eagles

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Momma tooked off my bannage today cause I am walking lots more betterer!  Essept for one strip of sticky tape that's cotted up in my fluffy leg furs and hurted to pull off.  I'll work on that overnite and get it!!

The swellings is almost all gone, and, like I saided, I am walking ok.  Momma says I still gotta be on the leash tho.  <_<

Later Gaters!!

:banana  Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

We just got back to our hotel from the wedding.  It was lovely!  Both bride and groom are widowed so it was a second marriage for both of the m.  The bride is my sister-in-law, my brother’s widow. (He died suddenly  in 2013), so it was a little emotional for me.  The groom’s wife died of cancer a while ago.   He is Jewish, she is Catholic, and they had a Jewish ceremony-it was lovely and very interesting.  The ceremony was at the Pearl S.Buck house overlooking the wildflower garden and the reception was in an outdoor tent.  The weather was spectacular, clear blue sky with temps in the 70’s and no humidity.  She looked lovely in a silver sequined gown, he wore a suit.  There was a cocktail hour outside, then dinner and dancing in the tent.  It was a perfect day for sn outdoor wedding! 
I will post a couple of pictures when I get home to my desktop computer- it’s easier than my phone for pictures!

Miss Kathy

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Miss Kathy were glad you hadda good wedding vizitashun!!  It sounds nice!  Well, as nice as a party without houndies ever is!!!  <_<

Momma spended a lot of the affernoon and most of the evening making stinky stuff with vinegar.  She calls it "relish" but I call it yukky!!!  She'll probly make me postie picher of it sometime.  :rolleyes:  She's all proud of herownseff cause she used up a whole gigantic mixing bowl of cucummers!  :lol

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee  

Kathy must be sleeping in this morning. 

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:coffee Good morning!

Yes Ducky, I actually slept until 6:00!  Two glasses of wine and not going to bed until 11:00 will do that!

Kathy

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Good morning troops. No sleeping in here either. Suppose I should get the suitcase off the attic stairs and up where it lives with the rest of its kind. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

1 hour ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

:coffee Good morning!

Yes Ducky, I actually slept until 6:00!  Two glasses of wine and not going to bed until 11:00 will do that!

Kathy

:hehe

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:wave 

Ma got sick Saturday night and barfed up her supper right in the middle ob the meal. :eek  At least she managed to get to the baffroom before she hurled. :lol  She was still feeling a bit peaky and tired Sunday morning so when after she did some chores and stuff she sat down to read and slept the entire afternoon away in her comfy chair. :rolleyes:  I decided to take a nap too.  I had some fun in the yard later.  

Miss Kathy, that sounds like a lubly wedding.

Nate

Edited by LBass

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Gud Moansday! Obercast, mebee gonna rain.

Mizz Lucy, we hopes dat wuz a result ob eetin too fast, or too much stress. 

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Happy birfday Miss Mam!!!! We hope yoo git a sunny day and lots obs cookies!

We awr knot much online dese days. Zorro del galgo iz getting worser, his meds might not do him gud. I almost stole hisown bullystick becoze he did knot wantid to eet it...

Yoor freend,

Charlie wiff almost two bullystick

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

:balloonparty Happee Birfday Miss Mam!! orange-leaf.webporange-leaf.webp

Miss Loosy :getwell

Auntie Jenny, did yu git a packidge on or aboot Septemember8 on yur frunt porch?   ca1a20_71ae8d8ff7f24f37b10d4a3903b3dd1d~   Askin fur a frend.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Miss Lucy, maybe eat some grass and get everything out of your system?

Auntie Jenny, did yu git a packidge on or aboot Septemember8 on yur frunt porch?  No, I did KNOT. Ruh roh. Can it be tracked?

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman; Luna, Thelma and Louise, Gimme Pigs; Knarl and Henry, Hedgamahogs
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Oh no Nate  Miss Lucy was out of commission yesterday . We hope Miss Ann served you. Most of all we hope Miss Lucy is feeing better today.

Zorro you have to eat buddy , It makes moms very worried when you dont.

:b-dayMam

Daphne & Bitzi just enjoying a lovely day

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hola!  We hab bin qwiet fer a few daze, restin up fer owr picknick yestiddy.  We will ketchup in a minit.

We had a fabroolus thyme yestiddy!  The picknick went along wiff the Grate Gobule Greyhound Walk, an it wuz a beeeeyoutiful day fer it, eben tho we dint walk.  Ob corse, Dad cant, Angie duznt want to, Mom had dowts abowt me (tho I am feelin pritty good), an she an Kiva desided to help a liddle inside.  We had owr big X-pen to relacks in an do mini Galgo M&Gs fer a wile.  Then we went to the blessin, an owt to pee an then....we got owr toes chopped!:angry:  Wuz sposed to be a fun day, an Mom had that brite idea.  But we were all bery good, an it went fast.  Hab to atmit, it wuz easier then at home.

An plusalso, gess whot?  Mom won us this ahhsum bed!  She wanted it soooo bad, an put a lot ob tikkits in, an she got it!  Heers whot the tag sez---"Vegan Fur mimics comfort of a mother's fur coat."  Ja, ja, I dont fink my mother eber had a cote like this!  Kiva got in furst, but today, I tried it owt, an it is grate!  You will see Kiva on Fasebook, but heer you will see me.  I hab a differnt stile:

May be an image of dog

We were all soooo tayard when we got home, an Mom an Dad are still tayard.  It wuz worf it tho.

Oh, Miss Halise, we are so sorry abowt yer Dad!  Safe trabbels, an hope you can spend sum good thyme wiff him.

Oh, no, Andi!  We are so sorry you hert yer leg!  Hope it feels bedder fast.  You are deelin wiff it bery brabely.

You are makin yer bed look ahhsum, Wiki!  OMD, zoo kritters! :beatheart

Miss Kathy, yer picknick sownds like so much fun too!  Hab a good thyme at the weddin.  You did!  It sownds lovely.

Miss Nancy, that resippy sownds yummy!  An simple enuff fer my Mom to make.  We are so sorry that Pap is knot doin well.  Poor guy.....:grouphug  But you are habbin a birfday?  Happy, happy birfday!

Oh, Nate, yer poor Mom!  She is feelin bedder?

Oh, Zorro del Galgo, you are knot doin well?  We are wurried abowt you, an Angie sends besos y abrazos.

Miss Patsy is home?

We missed yer Gotcha Daze, Fuzzy an Roman!  You did hab fun?

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Happy birthday to O'Canada Nancy!  :baloons

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Miss Patsy got home late afternoon yesterday and is all unpacked (which mostly involves tossing everything down the laundry chute willy Molly) and bags are back up in the attic. Miss Lucy I think eating grass and getting it out of your system sounds like an excellent idea. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Hello my Friendlies!!

It's sooper dooper fogging out this morning since the ground is so wet from all the rainings!!!!  On Satidday we gotted more than one inch of it here - that's the most rainings in one day sintse JANUARY 12th!!!!  :eek  But today is gonna be mostly sunnings affer the fog burns off.

Miss Kathy got to sleep in!!!  Momma is jeluss!!  :lol 

Oh NO!  Miss Loosy :puke up her whole dinner!!!  :yikes  We hope you feel more betterer today!!

Hey Miss Laila!!!  That sounds like a awesome day you guys hadded at that pikanik!!  We got one of those beddings from Costco last week!!!  Essept Momma putted it upstairs for Lilly so me and Flizzie don't get to lay on it at all!!!  :bugeye 

Uh-Oh!  Antie Jennie didn't get her pakkige!!  :eek 

:confetti HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAM!!!!!  :confetti 

Mister Charlie, Momma says sometimes you gotta try two or even three different classes of anti anxiety meds to get the one that works on that individual dog for his individual brain chemistry.  FWIW she's never had much luck with that Prozac stuff with any of her greyhoundies.  Sometimes Alprazolam has worked, but mostly we use Trazadone here.

My leggie is doing OK.  I am walking onnit ok - on leash, of course :rolleyes: - and even sleeping with it all curled up, like normill.  But it is still kinda swolled a little right around my wrist area.   And that one strip of sooper stikky tape is still hanging on!!!  :lol  

Wishings for a Miraculuss Munderday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

We habs had gud lukk adding in da CBD capsules. Plusalso, sum stinky, stinky cat fud mite bring him back to da bowl, too.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Happy birthday Miss Mam! :blowcandle

Andipants, I’m glad your leggie works.

Laila, that’s a great bed! Looks like you’re sooper comfy there.

Oh no, Miss Loosy, what happined?

This is vary worrink bout Zorro del galgo. I suppose galgos ain’t used to the wire box and puttin him in one would make it worser. At leest when I’m in my box Mistress knows I can’t hurt myownself. Or the house.

It’s last day of Mistress’ long weekend. I’m ready to go back to werkaday when I can juss sleep in one place. She mite try to make sum more of the tiles today.

Oh speekin of paintin, Mistress put my projekt in a seprit postie cause there are a lotta pitchers. I am arteest too! :D

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Ha!  Today habs been much better for me.  Ma did the bit ob werk she habs to do ebery Monday until a bug in the new software gets fixed.  If she does this fix every Monday, they overtime calculations werk until they get it fixed right.  Then I had me a great Wiki Walkie! :yay  We didn't see anyone or any dogs but I had fun and had a big drink and some panting when I got home.  Then Ma went out to the garage to clean the inside ob her car. The dealership had washed it for her and she didn't want to miss the chance to get the whole car clean.  I keep trying to get her to eat some grass, butt she says no thanks.  She's feeling fine and she's knot sure that will last if she eats grass. :lol 

Zorro, I am so sorry that you are struggling wif things right now.  Hard on you and hard on eberyone else too.  Excelp for Charlie, who might SCORE!

Mam, I hope you hab a wonderful birfday! :confetti 

Nate 

Edited by LBass

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I'm home !    I am bery happy to be home!   But I did habs lots ob fun wif my frends Duncan, Kraken and Winnie plusalso meetiing Gemma the foster.   She is only two years old and knows how to " sit" and "down"!

Oh Zorro del Galgo, I am sorry that your medicine is knot working for you and that you are doing poorly.   It's hard when your rootine changes but your Momma bear lubs you and wants you to feel better!

Miss Lucy!   I hope you feel better too!

:wave Hi Miss Patsy1   Welcome home!

Sumbuddy asked to see a :digicam ob Momma and Daddy in their dress-up clothes at the wedding.   Here they are:

May be an image of 2 people, including Kathy Owens, people standing, outdoors and tree

That's all for now!   

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png happy to be home!

three girls fall halo

Oh my...Kathy and Jim clean up very nicely!  

:(  Zorro    Sure hope Momma Bear can find the right fix for you

Wiki     :star   What fabulous artwork!

:(    Lucy.... Glad you're better today.     AndiPants, too :thumbs-up

Paps wounded leg is also doing very well.  The travelling nurses came here over the weekend but now he goes into their office for his bandage changes.

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes  :pinkele        I spent the day at the TackShoppe which was just fine.  I always get to visit with friends.   I'll have a nice ride on Widget tomorrow.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Mario (2nd Chance Rescue).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

SKM-fall.jpg

Lookit how pretty Miss Kathy is!!!!  And Mister Jim, too, of course!!

Mam hadda nice birthday!!  :yay

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants