WFUBCC Probly, like, part #206

Cherry, did you hear, "This is just a drill, this is just a drill"?  Or, with a wink to the oldtimers, did you hear, "Do knot attempt to adjust your television set."

Otherwise, that's all I got.  :coffee

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, macoduck said:

Cherry, did you hear, "This is just a drill, this is just a drill"?  Or, with a wink to the oldtimers, did you hear, "Do knot attempt to adjust your television set."

Otherwise, that's all I got.  :coffee

Yikes! I am old!

Gonna go back to bein hot agin.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:wave 

Well I got in trouble yesterday by growling at Ma when she came in the bedroom after a potty trip in the night and then by growling at her when she hadda step ober me to get to her chair.  I got banned from the bedroom last night.  She tole me I broke the rules she had outlined for me.  <_<  Well, last night when she locked me in my crate I cried and criedcriedcriedcried.  I wore her down!  She is such a wimp!  She finally came and let me out and moved my bed to her room again.  She hada turn on the light to make sure I was settled and boy howdy was I eber!  I was already curled up in my bed gibing her some stinkeye. :D   I was a good boy in the night and did knot growl at her.  We'll see what the future holds about this sleeping thing.  Ma thinks this was a win win, eben thought she caved. 

She's got another trial migration this week so she's gonna be busy and stressed.  There is this one, and one next month, and then go-live when she'll be :eek and :crazy and hopefully knot :dunno.  

Nate, The One Who Won!

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Gud maybe a little relief Moansday! Nate, yoo are gonna get a permanent lector on yer face iffn yoo keep on. Mebee sumptin goin on wibs da moon agin, I wuz barkin at Da Galoot and da kittehs, dey were nowhere near me! Den Fuzzy tried to eet an entire box ob tissues when Mom wuz in da toilet. Boy are we NAUHTEE.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

We just got back from our Morning Wiki Walkie wif Momma.    It started out nice and cool but by the time we were halfway thru it wuz getting hot and hoomid!    We saw a nice lady wif a 6 month old baby, a grandfather wif his granddaughter,  then we saw Miss Joyce (and the beegles were inside barking at us!)    Miss Joyce lubbed on us and then she and Momma were :blah :blah :blah whilst we stood there bery pashuntly.   Then when we got home Momma gabe us a dental chew.  :chow 

Nate! :shakefinger   No growling at your Momma!  but you won!  :yay 

Fuzzy, I don't think tissues taste very gud....

We saw school buses today cuz all ob our kidlets went to their first day ob school today!  ecrire-ordi.gif 

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png  knot in school anymore  

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hola!

Miss Jen, you hab the best snaks!  Sum helfy, an plusalso, sum bery deeelishus!  Mom duz love donuts an ice creem!  That Bottel Rock sownds bery kewl.  And a sooper speshul plase to see it! Ob corse, Mom is too old to go to those fings---she cant take the krowds innymoore.  She did look at who wuz playing there, an cownted the ones she haz herd ob---onny 12.  You mite fink she is krazy, but back inna 80's, she did loooove Guns 'n Roses.  But affer a wile, Axl went eben moore off the rayles, an he looked like a reel krazy person.  She saw sumfin on TikTok---a live G'nR  konsert, an he looked a liddle bedder, so mebbe they are reddy to make a comebak.  Mom duz love Rock an Roll!  She is still sad abowt Charlie Watts passin away. She thot he wuz kewl sinse abowt 1963.

Mom haz bin to Costco wonce.  It is knot klose.  But I fink she wants to try it.  Do they hab deesent dog beds there?  We need sum noo beds bad!

Miss Vanessa, owr reel estate markit is wild, but yers is eben wilder!  Cant imagin buyin a howse wiffowt eben an inspeckshun!  Mom sez we are "gentrified" owt ob owr nayborhood.  But there arnt rilly inny noo howses here innyroo.  And if they moobe, they dont want a big ole hows wiff lotsa steps!  An me an my sissers dont ether!

Oh, Nate, I fink neckst thyme you wanna growl at yer Mom, you shood stop an fink, Is this a good idea?  An then mebbe you will fink it is KNOT.  Speshully if you cant come inna bedroom innymoore.

We habnt gottin inny resoolts ob my pee bak yet.  I gess it will take a wile.  But we are all ankshus.  An I am goin owt alla thyme.

It is like a sawna heer.  But we just stop an fink abowt the poor peepel in Louise Inny Anna. :weep

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Nice snacks, thanks Miss Jen!

Mmmmmm, I made real and true (using Chinese ingredients some of which have no English on the label) Dan Dan Noodles last night, using "Beyond Meat" for the ground pork :sick it calls for. Yum yum yum! Spicy, salty, exotic and delish.

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman; Luna, Thelma and Louise, Gimme Pigs; Knarl and Henry, Hedgamahogs
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Ooh! Snax! :chow Fangks.  I'll hab sum

Out of my way, hound!  These are noncaloric!!  I'll have those donuts with the black crunchy stuff on them and-

Mummy!  My Club!  I'd like sum :cheese and dose noodles wiff brocoli and-

Look here.  <_<  Our Club and MY computer!  Some of those noodles with mushrooms, please -

Mummy! 

ca1a20_34f129c8c0924b35beb595cf4a3c6164~

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hello my Friendlies!!

We are back to Fall today and tamarrow - mostly cloudings and nice tempachoors - then back to Summer towards the end of the week.  Weather is :youcrazy 

Thanks for the snax Miss Jenn and Miss Summer!!!

Antie Jennie - who's Dan??????  :dunno 

Miss Laila we :hope you get your testings rezults soon.  That would drive Momma crazy!!  Well, I gess, crazy-er!!!!  :lol  The reel estate market here is crazy too.  If a house - no matter what the condishun - stays on the market for longer than a munth, it's really odd!!!  Momma would really like to get away from all the steps at our house too, but probly not for a while.  :( 

Mister Nate!!!!  :eek  {{{sigh}}}  You are really pushing the boundaries dood!!!  :eek  

And Mister Gino and Mister Roman and Miss Fuzzy are pushing the boundaries too!!!  Stop that!!!!  Be a Good Dogs!!!  :thumbs-up 

Miss Ivy and Miss Cherry had a mystery alarms!!!  :yikes   Flizzie gets all bended out of shape when the smoking alarm goes off!!!  :lol  All the kidlets are starting to go back to skooling around here too, even tho that virus is pretty bad.  They seem pretty essited to be going to akchooall skooling, so I gess that part is good.  It is nice seeing em and hearing em playing outside for recess!!

Mister Merc!!!!  Miss Lizabeth!!!  Don't fite over the muchrooms!!!  Those are yukky anyway!!  Fite over something worthwile, like a donut!!!  :nod   :lol  

Momma says she mite can some salsa today.  :rofl  That's if she can put down her Cottage game and stop poking those little colored balls around!!!  :rolleyes:  She *says* she wants to buy a new roofing for it!!!  :dunno  :youcrazy 

Wishings for a Magical Munderday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Thank goobniss, snax! I'm starvink! I didn't get no brekkie. Oh, Mistress says I gots to tell the troof. I was given brekkie but I did not eat it. I liklik off the parmasam cheez then leaf it. Mistress says there will be no more pikky houndies here and I eat it or nuthin. I got my go to werk cookie but no luntsch. This is vary meen and not fair. 

Nate, you are so mutch bedder at gettin your way than I am! Mayhaps I try the Cujo approach.....

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Gud affernoon ebberywon!  It is me, AnGUS!  It is anudder hot and stikky day owt there.  Me an Zeke got a gud walk this morning with Bola.  BUTT, yesserday was the bom!  I got bananer pamcakes in the mawning, then a hot walk wiff Zeke in the affernoon.  BUTT insted of going bak into the howse, we gotted in the CAR and wented on a ride!  Me an Zeke got to hang owr heds outta the same winnow and feel the breeze rush between our ears!  I am not shore why Bola is laffing rite now though.  Ennyway, we wented to a line.  Bola tawked to a wall owt her winnow and gabe sumwon a peese of paper and she gotted a bag that smelled so gud!  We wented home and got sum chimken nuggets!  Oh my lawsy - I thot I habs gone D E D.  But, nope I juss gotted a yeer owlder insted.  BUTT den affer dinner we gotted sum libber brownies!  I was a happy, happy boy.  I like habbing burfdays.  I remember wen Bola had hers and she was not neerly as happy abowt hers.  Mebbe cuz she did not get chimken nuggest and libber brownies.  I bedder tawk to da mister abowt dat.  

Wiki, I kennot imagine why yu wud not want yur brekkie.  I always want mine an MIss Fancy's an Paris' an Zekes.  I am not choosey. :rofl 

We gotted a noo bed a cuple weeks ago sints Miss Fancy had an accident in an owld won.  It is preddy comfy.  It is a furhaven bolster bed.  Not as bolster-y as dose Costco wons but they don't sell the beeg wons of those ennymoor.  

I herd that we mite get for intches of ranes soon!  yikes!  That meens no walkies for me that day!   Dubble yikes!  

Laila, we hope yur tests come back wif sumthing figgsable.  

I wud lubs to try awl those snakks.  I am noo to this snakking thing!  

Ennyway, Bola is getting reddy to thro a ball for Zeke so I wanna wach.  Habs a gud day ebberywon!

AnGUS :wave

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

:wave

Busy Busy Busy.

ive been reading along and.  :lol  :wub:  :o  :goodluck  :crazy   hope that covers everyone ….

My Moms little service and burial was very nice. Got to see my old Auntie and a couple of cousins I have not seen in many years.  We are limited to indoor gatherings of 25 people here, but that was just fine. They had a huge outdoor covered patio for us to spread out and have our luncheon.

kaila and Ryker did very well in their first outing together. He was super well behaved and even toted the coaches little daughter around in the lead-line class :)

Kaila and Widget have qualified for the Ontario Champs in the B Equitation so we’re off to Ottawa on Thursday :yay

She’ll be competing against kids on big fancy horses but it is exciting to even qualify.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Mario (2nd Chance Rescue).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

SKM-fall.jpg

Yummee snax, Fanks Summer.

Dapne, I fink yu asked on the owld club how mennee bats Mum haz saved? Well we do KNOT keep them heer, she tayke them to the Reskyoo HQ and ‘cos ov Covid sumwun eltse luks affer them by hurself and Mum tayke s them flying be4 thay ar reeleesed iffn thay get betta. So far thay had 112 bats in this Yeer and Mum haz tooked  in abowt a duzzen wiv 6 mayking it bak owt intu the wylde agen. Lasst yeer thay had 103 bats and the yeer be4 it waz 130. Mum gotta fred abowt it onna Off Topic paygis.

Yesserday she hadda go and kollekt wun frum the Tank Myussyum but it wentid d.e.d. layter. That hur lasst wun fower a wyle ‘cos she gotta be self isolayting fower tenlebbenty dayz be4 hur kats gett sorted in hur eyez.

We howpe nun ov ower frendz ar sitting inna paff ov that Ida storm fing.

Laila we howpe yu feeling betta suun.

Angus yu ar getting reel gud at ticticking now, lotsa gud nyoos abowt fuds!

We hav jusst ettid ower suppa, wiv sum ov Summer’s snaks fower a treet afta so we ar gonna :sleepy fower a wyle be4 bedtyme.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.:ghplaybow

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Antie Jennie - who's Dan?????? Who indeed? Knot a very Chinese name :P The recipe I used came from a new cookbook published by my cousin and her cooking companion, "Easy Wok Cookbook" by Terri Dien and Mia Chambers (my cousin) which is EXCELLENT and highly recommended by me, who loves Chinese food. You can remove meat or replace meat in recipes that call for it with "Beyond Meat", "Impossible Burger", or chopped mushrooms. It's available on Amazon (and nope, no kick-back to me, it's just really a good cookbook :D)

:grouphug to you, Miss Nancy

Miss Jennie

Edited by jenners

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman; Luna, Thelma and Louise, Gimme Pigs; Knarl and Henry, Hedgamahogs
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Miss Jenbo and Summer!   Thanks for the snax!  They are nom nom nom!    Momma wants the noodles and mushrooms and I want the ice cream and fruts!   I think Momma wants the ice cream and fruts too!   

:wave    Hi AnGUS!   You are doing a greyt job wif the tic tic-ing!   I hope Miss Fancy is feeling OK.  We are gonna get lots and lots and lots and lots ob rain too!  It's that Ida lady who is bringing it here!

Kaila and Widget!  :yay 

Momma went out wif Auntie Gwen this afternoon so Miss Tracey came to walk us.    Cherry did KNOT bark at her!  :eek   Miss Tracey thinks it is because Daddy took us outside to her since Momma wuz knot here.   Maybe Cherry tries to protekt Momma but knot Daddy!   :lol:

Other than that, we had a bery quiet afternoon.   Lots ob :nappy   ! 

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Miss Jen & Summer thanks for the snacks,  We love ice cream.

Mam tell Kaila & Widget congratulations & good luck in Ottawa

Miss Nancy about beds at Cosco, sometimes they are  good & sometimes not but usually around Christmas they do have them.  We dont liive near you but about every month or 2 mom goes there.  She will look for beds because if we have them than your Cosco would probably have them too.

Daphne & Bitzi saying bye for now 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hi ebereewun. I joost getted....a baff. Da THURD wun...in too days. I wented owt....last nite too ....go pottee. I seed a kittee. It ....wuz a blak...an wite wun. It ....didint wannaa bee...frends. Now I am...stinkee. An wet frum da...baffs. 

CK hoo joost...wantid too bee frends :unsure

Miss Halise :sick

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal