WFUBCC Probly, like, part #206

I'm back from playgroop!  It wuz a small groop today cuz the pic-a-nic is happening later and I guess eberywon else can't handle two things in one day!   There were only 7 houndies at playgroop (6 fawns and a brindle) plusalso a German Shorthaired Pointer and we were all bery curious about her.   She wuz bery nice and we sniffed her and walked around wif her.   She wuz a rescue from a bad sichuashun in Alabama and she only weighed 40 pounds when she wuz rescued.   She had a litter ob 7  puppies before being rescued and they all went DED cuz she wuz too malnourished to be able to feed them.  :cry1     But now she weighs 60 pounds and is a bery happy girl!

Momma is BERY interested in the recipe for pistachio-cranberry-chocolate bark!    Wait- does it bark?   

Mam, I am bery sorry that Pap is doing poorly.    I hope he is OK!

Your poor beloved Inn, nobody wants to work anymore!    Hope you can get through the negst 23 days OK!

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png   getting ready to go to the pic-a-nic later

three girls pink flowers halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic