WFUBCC Probly, like, part #206

Hi!   We just got back from our Morning Wiki Walkie wif Momma.   We saw lots ob peeple that we see ebery day, plusalso we saw our neighbor wif his labradork Rudy.   I playbowed at Rudy:gh_bow and wagged my tail, but he did knot wont to play wif me.  :(    His Daddyman sed that Rudy wuz in a bad mood.   We saw the lady wif her 6 month old baby girl sitting on the bench by the pond and she said that they were waiting for us!  :star The baby smiled at us too!  :star    Then we saw Miss Sherrie wif Sadie the Maltese and stopped for petting and lubbing and she and Momma were :blah :blah :blah .    We got a treet when we came back home and now we are just chilling in  the house.   Speaking ob chilling, it is a nice cool day outside and feels like Fall!  large.orange-leaf.png.4067e93e891d4cacd329271d2edddc34.png    That is Momma's favorite season!

Miss R.E. Carol habs another appointment for her kitteh surgurry!  :yay 

Guess whot!   There is a TOAD libing in our flower beds negst to the house!   Cherry tried to eat him but Momma pulled her away.

That's all for now.   Habs a gud day!

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

It got erased!

Wut gud is a art projekt wiffowt a Wikiprint? :dunno

:hope  Backandforf fur Liddle HadaNanaParsnipFairy :kiss2

Doktor Robin Frootcake, how's yur earses? Are yu still sloshing?

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

UTI  !!!  UTI  !!!  UTI !!!

Vet said it was absolutely a major UTI. Clamavox dispensed. Urine recheck in 5 days. 

I can't express how relieved I am. Her Hada already having a stage 3 chronic kidney disease, my head went to the worst place first.

I brought 2 dozen fancy donuts when I went back to pick up Hada's meds. We jokingly call it the "donut tax" when I know they've gone beyond being "just" being a vet office.

Thank you for the backanforfs and good vibes. 

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

See it pays, coming late to the club. As we read we were very worried about Hada but by the time we caught up we found Hada has a UTI. Miss Ducky you must be so relieved 

Miss RE Carol we hope this time they keep the appointment to rid you eyes of those kittie.

Miss Sherrie we hope you are still safe. We keep seeing these awful pictures of flooding in your neck of the woods.

No pictures to show because mom doesnt take them.  No produce to show you because mom doesnt have a garden. So we will just say adieu  &  have a great day.

Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Daphne an Bitzi...Mama habz no pichures on accounta she can KNOT seem to get dem onto Greytawk any moor...and deer iz no proDOOZ on accounta if it iz green, she kills it.

Wiki - doze broken nales hurt.

Gud luck wif da kitteh eye surge hurry!

Oh Hada, we lubbed dat pichure ub yu an wish yu all da best an hopes diz YUU Tee Eye gets better riteawayqwik.

Yes...it wud habz been gud to habz a snuggle day home wif Mama, but ah finks she  may take monday az a vacashun day on accounta daddiman will be home - and we can all hang togedder an snuggle.  Ah, particularly, am a daddy's gurl!!!!  Sammy will be all ober Mama.

Weer iz fancee pants?  Did ah miss a postie frum her?

We lubz owr frenz....

FancyToo

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Gud morning ebereewun! Mom hasn't let me check in much lately :angry:  Butt I am here now and guess whot? we're gonna have some snacks! Healthy Juice Cleanse Recipes – Modern Honey 

Sustainable Enjoyment | Coffee, Tea & Chocolate | The Caffeine Trifecta

How to Make a Fruit Smoothie + 5 Easy Recipes! - Evolving Table25+ Dairy-Free Breakfast Smoothies - Clean Eating Kitchen

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020

Hello my Friendlies!!

Gonna have anuther day of cooler tempachoors and lotsa sunnings!!!  Now they say those rainings won't start until late tamarrow nite!!!

It seems weerd to be happy about a YuTeeEye, but :yay  :yay  :yay  for Little Miss Hada!!!!

Thanks bunches for all the YUMMO snakkings Miss Summer!!!  :thumbs-up 

Safe travels Miss Patsy!!!  :hope 

Miss Daphne we just like to hear from you!  :nod 

Miss Ivy and Miss Cherry had a great WikiWalkie this morning!!!  :gh_bow  Sorry that labbadork did not want to play Miss Ivy!!

Miss FancyToo we hope you get your all family snuggle day on Munderday!!!

I think Miss Cindy said she was gonna be super duper bizzy with a trialing and maybe travelling.  I think.  I hope.  :candle 

Mister Gino do you ever get up on the bed???  I will sometimes sit with Momma on the couch, but I like my space and move away affer a little while.

Nothing much going on around here that is essiting or inneresting or even kinda fun.  <_<  Just boring and normill.  <_<   I hope all my Friendlies have a much more betterer day!!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

I get on da bed on MAH terms, usually if we get stuck in da room while somewun iz here. I habs jumped up dere wibs Mom once or twice, and on da cowch wibs herbs free or fowr, but yoo know I like mah space.

Dere wuz canned pumpkin at Aldi!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hi! Hi! Hi!

Whew, I shore am glad it’s juss UTI for Hada! Lila got them in her lass few months. The hospice vet said they are vary vary common in old lady doggehs.

Cherry Pie Bandit, juss because you’re a bandit doesn’t mean you hafta follow the ways of the Black Bandit. Do not bite the toad! It is vary vary yukky and will make you all drooly and your momma will theenk you’re gonna go ded.

Today is the first day of Mistress’ September hollydays. It’s lawn werk day. She chopped down the hydrenchas where the voles hide and sum other stuff. Now she’s postponing mowerin and putting out fertilizer on the grass.

Theses days off are vary hard on a houndie. When it’s workaday she mostly stays in one place and I can get my sleeps. But on day off she’s runnin all over the place and I hafta keep up wiff her and can’t get my naps.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

:omg  Hada  :D

Whew…

. What a relief

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Mario (2nd Chance Rescue).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

SKM-fall.jpg

What GREAT new for Hada!  :confetti 

Summer's Whirled's Best Snacks are back!

Ma's in a grump because her big go-live (and thus her retirement) has been postponed until the end ob December and early January.  She's prolly gonna hab to start migration on 12/16.  There are lots ob great reasons for this butt she's still crabby.  Also, her car is in the garage and won't start. :lol  Ahe and Auntie Ann have been waiting since the HVAC breakdown to see what the other 2 things would be--you know that old saw about things happening in threes.  :rolleyes:  HVAC, Car, Project Delay.  DONE!  We hope...

Wiki, Mistress' vacation is apparently your hard werk day, at least on Yard Werk Thisrtday.  I hope some fun follows.

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

7 hours ago, Patsy said:

Isabellas!  Swoon!  I haven't given up hope of one day returning to Frederick, seeing my new grandson before he's old enuf for kindergarten, and having a lovely Kathy and Bill and Cindy and Dr David and Kestralyn and myownself dinner at Isabellas. 😍

Miss Patsy, my Daddy's name is Misser Jim, knot Misser Bill!   :lol :lol :lol 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hada heer. Why iz ebberybuddy tawking abowt my wee wee tinkle?  Habs yu no shame, mom?

Excellent nom noms, Jenbo!

Lucy, is your AC fixed yet?  Did you book your MH room yet? Third floor rooms go quickly. You can always cancel if the migration continues into June 2022..... :D

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Since Hada's tushy is so close to the ground, this is what I use to catch her pee. Instead of a poopy bag, I use the one gallon size Ziplock bags. The stiffness of that plastic bag makes it easier to tip into a collection bowl before I pour it into a small container for the vet.

https://www.gogostik.com/products/gogo-stik-st-totally-clean-pooper-scooper-and-100-count-dootie-bags

Very handy when one is juggling a leash and better than trying to catch pee with a cup.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gettysburg roll call - who’s going? I’ll (hopefully if my Dad is ok- he’s fighting brain cancer) be there from late Wednesday till Sunday morning. Staying at the Artillery Ridge campground with friends. CK is staying with his Auntie Tracy here because he did not enjoy being at the Abilene gathering at all two years ago. So far the only thing I have  planned is dinner on Thursday but I think I’m free the rest of the time. 
Miss Halise 

Edited by boopieface

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Miss Halise, we are going on Friday and Saturday.   Momma’s knot sure about Thursday or Sunday yet.

Ivy

three girls fall halo

Do you theenk peeple would buy one for a cupple bucks? Yup. I still treasure the painting Miss Jerilyn had made for me by a Pork You Pine! Can they be used as a trivet for hot pans and such?

So, they just destroyed a THIRD Hornet nest and have found ANOTHER here in Whatcom County :yikes:eek

:hope:goodluck:candle for sweet Hada. Get better soon.

Mmmmm, bananaramas. They only fruit I am currently allowed to eat :chow

Miss Jennie

Edited by jenners

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman; Luna, Thelma and Louise, Gimme Pigs; Knarl and Henry, Hedgamahogs
Hedgehog Welfare Society

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom